Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit Columbo...

H - 'my family are racist cunts'

family - silence

H - 'I have the sads, why you no talk to me I no understands'

No tit they don't trust you enough to talk to you or be in the same room as you and put themselves at risk of further allegations.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The movies nommed are all a load of wokey wank depression-triggering shite.

Nomadland : Woman left homeless after financial crash goes touring refugee camps in the American West in a camper van.
Minari: Korean family struggling to settle in Arkansas.
Judas and the Black Messiah : Bad cops.
Chicago 7 : More bad cops.
In sound of Metal : Musician goes deaf.
The Father : Coping with Dementia daddy.
Mank : About the making of Citizen Kane : Focuses on alcololism and is in black and white.
Promising Young Woman: Woman raped and killed so her mate goes around butchering men.

As an American chat show guy quipped,
"this year the Oscars will be sponsored by producers of razor blades, kleenex and rope."

Sounds bloody appalling. I wouldn’t want to watch any of that shite. No wonder cinemas are closing down rapidly. I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema, it was ages before lockdown started.

I think our local cinema has just closed down but I can't see that many are going to miss it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
H - 'my family are racist cunts'

family - silence

H - 'I have the sads, why you no talk to me I no understands'

No tit they don't trust you enough to talk to you or be in the same room as you and put themselves at risk of further allegations.
Harry needs to host the puppies and princesses show that Quibi suggested. That'll win their hearts back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her dad is not scum though. He did his best as a single parent till mommy served her sentence and has wasted all his considerable (for a working guy)wealth on cuntchops private education and paying her way while she tried to crack Weinstein Hollyweird.
The reason he lives where he does in ButtFuckMexico is because it is waaaay cheaper than Cali. He's no longer a working man and can dress down if he wants yet he still looks tidier than PWB.;)
Scum for me is someone like Hazzno or Porker with her billions of dollars, not Thomas Markle who's a bit rough round the edges but likely a decent man. Gayle King, Shola, Hillary Clinton..to me they are trash.. It's what you do not what you look like or how much money you've got. I too would have been horrified if my son bought Smeg home not because she's desperately upward-mobile but because she exudes pure evil.
I noticed in a photo of Smeg in the Porker interview that her top lip looks like the top part of a snake's mouth. :eek:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Indeed. I am gay with a highly accurate gaydar and I don’t for a minute believe he is. I highly doubt he’s even bi. He’s bleep struck, not playing beard. Plus I don’t really want such an arrogant, conniving, venal, callous oik lumped in with us in our sparkly LGBT gang! He and his revolting wife would tarnish us all! :m
Exactly. Callous oik. 😂 :love:

'There's only room for one Queen in this family, dear" - HMTQ. :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds bloody appalling. I wouldn’t want to watch any of that shite. No wonder cinemas are closing down rapidly. I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema, it was ages before lockdown started.

I think our local cinema has just closed down but I can't see that many are going to miss it!
Yup, 'They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.'

Egg mcmuffin and a hash brown here, hangover at breakfast time? Let that maccydees work its magic
I really hate that stoof. If I have a hangover a toasted egg banjo with a few shakes of sea salt solves it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a Syracuse University-educated millionaire who took me.

We went to a lot of nice places in and around New York and that's the meal I remember.

You can take the girl out of South Wales but ...... :D
Silbee, I'm south wales too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They really are a bloody mess, all over the place and stabbing around for more attention. If she was really pg surely you wouldn't have the energy for all these shitshows and from experience you seem to focus entirely on giving birth but, shitface is not pregnant just a desperate diva clnging onto being famous or infamous in her case.

If they go to the award ceremony she will be crowing like a clock on a dungheap. What a sad, pathetic pair of desparados they are comp!etey insane and have fucked up on a life they could have had they are heading for obscurity.

I feel sorry for the poor man, she is embarrassed by him now, over weight, drink problems he’s still her father and I believe he is a good dad to them.. she’s totally humiliated him
He paid for her education
He got her that internship
Hes white
And now she's black
He knows why mother doria went to prison
He needs to be ridiculed and silenced (whaaaaat)
He's the family she never had

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I may be wrong but I'm sure I read that anyone can go to Elton John's virtual after party for £14.99.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why do they do this shite?

'The biographer [Scabies] added: "I spoke to a source who said there was just no such thing.[the letter from H to PC]
"It shows how keen everyone is for this make-up to happen.
"But I think it also just highlights the absurdity of some reports about the royals."

Trying to look as though 'someone else' is keen to bring about a reconciliation, when it's their own rats who make up these stories in the first place. Their little plastic friend is running his mouth in various counterpointing directions.
Will hopefully disappear up his own arse shortly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The first and only time I ever took my (vvvv posh) mum to MaccyDs with the kids she shamed us all by asking where the cutlery was :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thomas Markle Sr has been seriously unwell for a long time now and likely is on a whole cocktail of medication as a consequence, poor bloke.

I hadn't made this connection before, but the big Quibi meeting was a handful of days after the alleged 'suicidal thoughts' moment in Jan 2019. 🤔

Has Keep It Real stolen our @StrawberrySeed 's atavar? Our tattle site is being plundered right left and centre! First Freda's Scrotie in his goblin Emelia Wickstead and now this!! Pets on the forum must be vigilant - all parrots, corgis, hamsters and kittens etc be on guard.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.
Actually you'll find people from all walks of life there, particularly retired people in the mornings. When you're on a road trip, if you want consistency, there's really no better place to stop because the food is always the same no matter what part of the country you're in and I've never been in a dirty one. The coffee is superb. You can get decent food there that won't make you fat-- they have salads, diet drinks and tea. You can eat there every day and lose weight if you're not eating burgers and McNuggets the whole time. Maybe it's different for me because I actually talked to the people when I took their orders when I was working there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Someone in the Daily Mail comments referred to their chickens as ‘woke’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
M$gahn M$rkle [POEM]

Built for cash
I see through her like a window pane
Me Again Money
Go on, play on the fact that you are black.
No one cares about your heritage or the colour of your skin
let me begin again
You have no class.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought it was not in Afghanistan but elsewhere. I'd heard the story a number of times and I hadn't ever heard it was in Afghanistan. Not sure where it was though.... US? I thought it was just before the Vegas incident. New Mexico?
Yes, I read that too. It was in the US somewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.