Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been catching up, and I love how this thread about He and She has become a discussion about the clientele of McDonald's!! 🤣 Is it really relevant who does or does not eat there?!

I've been trying to think of what He and She are going to name their daughter. I remember reading somewhere that they're not restricted by 'stuffy British names' this time round and it's going to reflect her American heritage... Just looked at the top names from 2019 and they look pretty similar to British royal names, with a couple of exceptions:

Top 1,000 Baby Girl Names of 2019
Olivia
Emma
Ava
Sophia
Isabella
Charlotte
Amelia
Mia
Harper
Evelyn
Abigail
Emily
Ella
Elizabeth
Camila
I know....how easily distracted we can become.....I blame Smeggers who's pretending to be preggers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just been catching up, and I love how this thread about He and She has become a discussion about the clientele of McDonald's!! 🤣 Is it really relevant who does or does not eat there?!

I've been trying to think of what He and She are going to name their daughter. I remember reading somewhere that they're not restricted by 'stuffy British names' this time round and it's going to reflect her American heritage... Just looked at the top names from 2019 and they look pretty similar to British royal names, with a couple of exceptions:

Top 1,000 Baby Girl Names of 2019
Olivia
Emma
Ava
Sophia
Isabella
Charlotte
Amelia
Mia
Harper
Evelyn
Abigail
Emily
Ella
Elizabeth
Camila
They certaintly won't go for anything traditional that the royal family would choose. Personally I think 'Archie Harrison' is an awful name so don't pin your hopes on anything too classy.

I don't think that they will name the child after Diana, Philip, the Queen or Doria either. It will be unconventional and possibly a nod to someone like a civil rights activist.

My guess is Maya after Maya Angelou.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When travelling overseas McDs is a godsend as you know it is something you can trust. After two weeks in India I was more excited about coming across McDs and having a Chicken Maharaja burger than I was about seeing the Taj Mahal. In London I only have McDs when travelling or when drunk as there are better options.

And on a work trip to Russia all my educated workmates and I happily had McDs for dinner.
Digression:

I must say, I was offended for Spaniards when some gooses I traveled with were searching for McD in middle of Barcelona and in a vicinity of La Boqueria. Same happend in Madrid among all those Jamon museums that had Iberia ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Keep It Real stolen our @StrawberrySeed 's atavar? Our tattle site is being plundered right left and centre! First Freda's Scrotie in his goblin Emelia Wickstead and now this!! Pets on the forum must be vigilant - all parrots, corgis, hamsters and kittens etc be on guard.
It's not just the avatar stealing though it is the terminology too! I know I was lurking for a while and not been a member that long, but even I have suddenly noticed everyone starting to use phrases like HFW etc. What is going on? Are we famous and have err clout? lol 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Digression:

I must say, I was offended for Spaniards when some gooses I traveled with were searching for McD in middle of Barcelona and in a vicinity of La Boqueria. Same happend in Madrid among all those Jamon museums that had Iberia ham.
So agree!
Not eating the local cuisine is a classic 'lower class' charactistic!
(runs and hides!!)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
When travelling overseas McDs is a godsend as you know it is something you can trust. After two weeks in India I was more excited about coming across McDs and having a Chicken Maharaja burger than I was about seeing the Taj Mahal. In London I only have McDs when travelling or when drunk as there are better options.

And on a work trip to Russia all my educated workmates and I happily had McDs for dinner.
I did Russian at college and was in Moscow when the first Russian McD's opened lol. The queues were stupid :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So agree!
(runs and hides!!)
Its also a safety net for those of us that have a slightly less robust digestive system than others.
(Runs to find a loo which is not a hole in the floor and has loo roll)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They certaintly won't go for anything traditional that the royal family would choose. Personally I think 'Archie Harrison' is an awful name so don't pin your hopes on anything too classy.

I don't think that they will name the child after Diana, Philip, the Queen or Doria either. It will be unconventional and possibly a nod to someone like a civil rights activist.

My guess is Maya after Maya Angelou.
I think something like Rose or Rosa after Rosa Parks.

Reactions: 17
So agree!
(runs and hides!!)
Oh come on, Rowan. You're havin' a larf, surely! Where have all these silly class assumptions based on where you eat suddenly reared up from? Sounds to me like you really enjoy a McDonalds signature burger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's gruesome but Lady C said someone tried to convince her he had an 'inappropriate' relationship with his daughter, she didn't buy it. When he dies I wouldn't put it past her to claim sexual abuse which will then be twisted into the reason Doria wasn't around.
Interesting that Smeg's weapons of choice are always those of a coward pretending to be a victim. Her accusations are difficult to reply to and disprove without sounding like a racist bigot. Always amorphous and taboo - racism, mental health and possibly this vile lie about her father.
I'd not put it past her to have arranged to float this idea with Lady C herself. It won't be believed and she needs to be very careful as she is a proven liar. Maybe it's a shot across the bows for Thomas Markle if he wishes to tell his side of the story as has been reported.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think something like Rose or Rosa after Rosa Parks.
Well, may I suggest Shola, after Shola Mos-Shogbamimu.
By the way, I couldn't remember her name and just googled 'Shouty black woman on tv british' and she came up straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What the duck did he expect thick wanker I too would have shown him the reverse of the welcome mat, the stupidity and arrogance of them or are they so special they think just by being there it would be all forgiven.

What a total tosspot and a waster, disgusted!?

Reactions: 22
It's so ironic that Meghan used her father's staged photos as an opportunity to cut him off, when she's now staging her own photos and merching her clothes...
And also the hiding of Archie - a pretense really bcos am willing to bet she could not cope with attention being diverted from her on to him (regardless of whether he is the fruit of her evil loins).

Of course its not a coincidence she's staged a pap shot now - got to stay relevant and she has sensed her fan base withering so time to play the A card !

Its the excitable little smirk under her mask that turns my stomach - persecuted by the Press ? Hardly.

H - 'my family are racist cunts'

family - silence

H - 'I have the sads, why you no talk to me I no understands'

No tit they don't trust you enough to talk to you or be in the same room as you and put themselves at risk of further allegations.
If in doubt - have another flounce and refuse to share your presence with others.

Doesn't make you look like an emo twonk. At. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, may I suggest Shola, after Shola Mos-Shogbamimu.
By the way, I couldn't remember her name and just googled 'Shouty black woman on tv british' and she came up straight away.
What about Michelle after Michelle Obama so she can claim they are so close she named her daughter after her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Its also a safety net for those of us that have a slightly less robust digestive system than others.
(Runs to find a loo which is not a hole in the floor and has loo roll)
Blimey - not much wrong with your digestive system if you can cope with McD's !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting video from Bookworm. Oprah wanted to include surrogacy in interview but smeg said no.

So according to this video. A surrogate has been used for both pregnancies and that person is a friend of Harry's. This sounds perfectly feasible to me.

Bookworm believes that Meghan is threatening the royal family because if the surrogacy comes out, she is going to say that the royals insisted on a surrogate because they didn't want a 'black' baby in the family. A ridiculous lie concocted to rile up her thicko sugar nut stan cult.

However in my view nobody with a brain would believe that crap. A strong woman like Meghan made to use a surrogate and have 'white' babies thrust upon her 😂😂 what a load of tit.

Also if the next kid is as pale as Archie I don't see how she can blame that on anyone else when they are living in another country! 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.