Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Thomas Markle oddly contradictory.
On the one hand he is an acclaimed Lighting director and on the other he is a fast food eating overweight slob.
Why would you find that a contradiction?

Being overweight does not preclude talent or competence in fields where ability as opposed to one's appearance is important i.e. most of the technical fields in the entertainment industry as well as many, many others. Nobody cares what people who light the sets, schlep the equipment, operate the cameras, check the continuity, write the scripts etc look like. At all. Film directors, major film producers, are often fat too. Peter Jackson who directed the LOTR trilogy was morbidly obese. Luc Besson looks like a beachball on legs and usually has grease stains down his front. George Lucas grew steadily fatter as he grew steadily richer. Harvey Weinstein for all his sins, was an incredible producer at Miramax's peak which is why people put up with his shite as long as they did, because he brought in the cash and the Oscars. He was also a giant fat bastard. Joel Silver was a fat bastard too. The obsession with weight in the industry is generally confined to camera-facing talent and the pink collar shite jobs.

As for fast food, it's immensely popular worldwide and across all classes. it's engineered that way. it appeals to the broadest demographic as it hits the fat/salt/sweetness receptors which all humans share. No learning curve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Why would you find that a contradiction?

Being overweight does not preclude talent or competence in fields where ability as opposed to one's appearance is important i.e. most of the technical fields in the entertainment industry as well as many, many others. Nobody cares what people who light the sets, schlep the equipment, operate the cameras, check the continuity, write the scripts etc look like. At all. Film directors, major film producers, are often fat too. Peter Jackson who directed the LOTR trilogy was morbidly obese. Luc Besson looks like a beachball on legs and usually has grease stains down his front. George Lucas grew steadily fatter as he grew steadily richer. Harvey Weinstein for all his sins, was an incredible producer at Miramax's peak which is why people put up with his shite as long as they did, because he brought in the cash and the Oscars. He was also a giant fat bastard. Joel Silver was a fat bastard too. The obsession with weight in the industry is generally confined to camera-facing talent and the pink collar shite jobs.

As for fast food, it's immensely popular worldwide and across all classes. it's engineered that way. it appeals to the broadest demographic as it hits the fat/salt/sweetness receptors which all humans share. No learning curve.
I don't care how juvenile it is, seeing this many fat people being described in such stark language made me howl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As an avid Diana fan I've got teatowels, eggcups, knickers, duvet cover set and wallpaper all Diana themed. Your post about McDs reminded me of my Queen of Hearts's visit to India, and it brings a tear to my eye when I remember that Iconic Photograph of Diana seated outside the stunning MacDonald's near the Taj Mahal eating a Chicken Maharajah Burger just like you, but looking so sad, so lost and so lonely.
For those who have forgotten, this was during the reign of Tony Blair when Diana's marriage to Mohamed Fayed was on the rocks and she was about to leave him for Hasnat Khan (or Imran Khan I can't remember).
Seems a little like this
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely unhinged:

Not bad advice really because if they stay off all comments on all news sites then we don't have to listen to them at all and no one else can be persuaded by their nonsense, and we can all just avoid Twatter where they live! Simples

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So last year on remembrance Day they laid flowers on empty graves one of which had been an Australian soldier. It was so important to honour them they took a photographer to record the moment.
Today on Anzac Day what have they done?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Yes, a woman who worked in a Dublin Hotel(or maybe her mate) posted that she had seen smeggy hanging around in the foyer looking furtive and that Rory was staying there and had been speaking to miss Furtive in the foyer. Then next morning when the maid went into Rory's suite she spotted Miss Furtive (smeggy) dashing into the bedroom out of sight.Like most of us she didn't know smeggy at that point but recognised her later from press(re PWB) as the woman who'd tried to avoid being seen in the Rory suite.
Something like that. So yeah, god knows it was likely the easiest hole in one he'd ever had.
Yes, I remember reading about this too. I think it was a mate of the poster and she said she was a snotty witch! Who’d have thought 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So last year on remembrance Day they laid flowers on empty graves one of which had been an Australian soldier. It was so important to honour them they took a photographer to record the moment.
She wouldn't even be aware of Anzac Day and I doubt H has the IQ or interest to recall such things without an assistant flagging it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Doesn't fit with her agenda and I bet she has no idea what it is!

Reactions: 17
Do you two live in a castle with a moat to protect you from the scary/tragic lessers? Or are we talking some version of Catherine Tate's character where she has a nervous collapse when a workman speaks directly to her?

How does hubby feel about Nandos? Would he consider Aldi in the event of a famine?
I'd say it's more like Mr and Mrs Bucket!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yankee wally claims Kensington cut H out of the funeral pics to remove some of the credibility in case they try to flaunt them? I can't see anything on google

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank goodness it’s almost a new thread as the McDonald’s chat is wearing thin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh come on, Rowan. You're havin' a larf, surely! Where have all these silly class assumptions based on where you eat suddenly reared up from? Sounds to me like you really enjoy a McDonalds signature burger.
I actually think Rowan works for BK 💅🏻👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I havent heard "pee and get off the pot" for ages!
Im guessing you are from the USA?
I used to frequent another forum which has mainly American members and they used to say it a lot.
Although it was usually " either tit or get off the pot" that I heard them say.
Nope, English/Norwegian, my gran used the expression when she wanted to get things moving, others from her were 'your as much use as a chocolate tea pot' and 'as welcome as a fart in a space suit', a wonderful woman, took up Aikido aged 60, gained a degree in History aged 72, spoke four languages and can swear better than anyone I met in the Army in her wonderful standard English accent. She's now in her 80s, all grey cells still firing up and is addicted to zoom calls and twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmm i believe Alexis Ohanian. He's worth more than hazzo so makes sense why she would do that. But then what i don't understand is why serena posted on her instagram story about "the petty" as she was drinking her tea.. Was there really a rift? I was thinking that she posted that to show support for smeggy and was a harbinger to the harkles spilling the tea on RF bc smeggy is petty. But everyone seemed to think it's a rift. I thought smeggy name drops serena and serena went with the flow. I don't think serena cared much about smeggy aside from attending the wedding.
She defended her after the interview:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.