Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so ironic that Meghan used her father's staged photos as an opportunity to cut him off, when she's now staging her own photos and merching her clothes...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The movies nommed are all a load of wokey wank depression-triggering shite.

Nomadland : Woman left homeless after financial crash goes touring refugee camps in the American West in a camper van.
Minari: Korean family struggling to settle in Arkansas.
Judas and the Black Messiah : Bad cops.
Chicago 7 : More bad cops.
In sound of Metal : Musician goes deaf.
The Father : Coping with Dementia daddy.
Mank : About the making of Citizen Kane : Focuses on alcololism and is in black and white.
Promising Young Woman: Woman raped and killed so her mate goes around butchering men.

As an American chat show guy quipped,
"this year the Oscars will be sponsored by producers of razor blades, kleenex and rope."

I don't care who wins apart from the song award which has to go The Eurovision Song Contest because it is eurovision and that little town in Iceland needs the win!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.

It was a Syracuse University-educated millionaire who took me.

We went to a lot of nice places in and around New York and that's the meal I remember.

You can take the girl out of South Wales but ...... :D

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cressida and Chelsey both turned him down, with the excuse of not wanting the faff, but my money is on the fact that he's a tightarse immature stroppy little prat.

Thing is re Porca interview, once you've gone nuclear there really isnt any other level to rise to - thermonuclear maybe?? The Snarkles may think the won the battle, but RF will win the war - they're the ones with the background, the deep pockets and the respect.
Porca knows this is as close as she will ever get to her dreamed of Royal interview

It's rather embarrassing all round

This is the peak for all of them

It's a slippery slope now (insert penis ladder joke here, ewww at 'insert')

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Afternoon all. Now that picture of her and Farkle looks wrong to me, I think it's the effortless way she seems to be carrying him, like he's a coat draped over her arm and weighs nothing. There's a weird white outline between the front of her mask and his jumper too, it just looks odd. And when you're carrying a heavy child, who'd bother having their sunglasses in their other hand, you'd stick them on top of your head so your hand is free surely? All very strange indeed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It's hilarious. He's squirming here. Can't deny the updated paperback edition is coming out, can't say Sunday Times are wrong about the new content.

I still think we're getting Harkles at the Oscars. Scobie seems to be on LA time.
He obviously wanted to release the information to his adoring fans, and Oh dear! The Times got in first!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Baguette suggestioni is way better but I need to get it out of my system:

#95 megsy's slipons look like crap, didn't stop her calling a pap

• Haha
Reactions: 36

From the article - note the bit I highlighted (oh the burn 😈🔥🔥🔥 🤣🤣🤣):

Despite the confidence she now possesses, royal insiders stress it has taken years of hard work for Kate to get to where she is – making the position she has earned as a senior royal all the more credible and secure.

Duke and Duchess with their three children Prince George (left), Princess Charlotte (right) and Prince Louis at Anmer Hall in Norfolk

Kate with her family at the end of last year (Image: PA)

“In the beginning she was very content to listen and learn,” said a former Palace staffer, who worked with the Duchess during her formative years as a royal.

“She wanted to get the right grounding, the right feel for the job and the role. You could obviously tell she knew this was a job for life and that you definitely didn’t need to hit the ground running with all the risks of you falling flat on your face.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
If Harry plotter and lady voldermort are appearing on the Oscars tonight Hollywood can kiss goodbye to my money. duck them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
- They had a lumpsum exit payment from Charles in April last year. (£2m was rumoured)
- Signing fee from Spotify & Netflix to get them started, maybe in exchange for using their names for brand promotion
- Fee/expenses from James Corden
- Oprah Winfrey interview (probably called expenses or licensing of Montecito footage)
- Brand endorsements: Range Rover, Cadillac, New Balance, American Airlines, that LAX private terminal club, Spartan Challenge...
- Megz's merching
- Damages from their 1001 lawsuits
- Speaker fees. Megz booked GirlUp, Time and a few others
- Harry's two trust funds
- Residuals from Suits

That Royal status is serving them quite nicely, I'd say. And we don't know the half of it. I'd bet my bottom dollar Harry has given a few paid-for speeches at private events, even in a pandemic.
Not stalking you Baggy but... I'm quoting you again

Oh please, during the divorce, H sites an entitlement to M's earnings from Suits! Seeing as she was such a rich independent woman before the megsy claws got in the royal family goods, It'll put an end quick smart to any of that nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If Harry plotter and lady voldermort are appearing on the Oscars tonight Hollywood can kiss goodbye to my money. duck them!!
Hollywood was always good for spectacles and good B production and there should be law to forbid them to make any serious movie. As much as I like Star Wars and Star Track, they are still B production entertainment. When I want to see movie I will think about later, it's almost always european or asian director. Very rarely some independent American one.

Reactions: 10
Not stalking you Baggy but... I'm quoting you again

Oh please, during the divorce, H sites an entitlement to M's earnings from Suits! Seeing as she was such a rich independent woman before the megsy claws got in the royal family goods, It'll put an end quick smart to any of that nonsense
he’ll be a kept man with those suits residuals 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He looks like Edward there!

I don't think Harry is gay, he could be bi, perhaps. I've seen the homoerotic party photos that made me wonder, or maybe he's one of those people who does things whilst drunk. It's funny, on LSA the posters were saying "he's just posh and British" and I chuckled because it's the British boarding school stereotype. But anyway, he could be bi, I don't know but I am not dismissing it at all.

I do think his relationship with Meghan is real, though. It is far too catastrophic for it not to be. A beard is paid to pretend to be a girlfriend/boyfriend, not to destroy a person's reputation. Sometimes it goes wrong i.e Hiddleswift, but not to this extent. Their relationship has been a disaster after disaster. I can't believe he would he give up his royal role, move overseas, get himself cut off and attack his own family for a woman he has to pay and has no feelings for. All that to appear heterosexual? He could have bearded with anyone who would have happily played the part well and he could have lived a double life if that was the case. He gains nothing from a PR relationship like this. It's obvious he's obsessed with her.
I totally agree and doubt Hazno is even bisexual (bar the usual Eton fumbles enjoyed by the toffs at school). He's always stuck me as into women.

As you rightly say. If he was gay he would have married a very compliant beard and would still be living in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally agree and doubt Hazno is even bisexual (bar the usual Eton fumbles enjoyed by the toffs at school). He's always stuck me as into women.

As you rightly say. If he was gay he would have married a very compliant beard and would still be living in the UK.
Any hole's a goal for Hazno including home ones...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t keep up with the threads at the moment so sorry if this could have been mentioned before! I noticed in the totally unplanned pap shot of HFW that she doesn’t seem to be wearing her wedding/engagement ring.. not sure if it is just the picture is blurry or me being blind but I can see a signet ring but not her wedding ring etc.. not sure if anyone else noticed that?

Reactions: 16
I can’t keep up with the threads at the moment so sorry if this could have been mentioned before! I noticed in the totally unplanned pap shot of HFW that she doesn’t seem to be wearing her wedding/engagement ring.. not sure if it is just the picture is blurry or me being blind but I can see a signet ring but not her wedding ring etc.. not sure if anyone else noticed that?
She probably wants people to talk about it, attention seeker

Reactions: 18
She would storm off. 100%.
HW does not do face 2 face debate or (GOD FORBID!:eek:) arguments. She scuttles off to safety and leaves PWB or some other minion to take the flak.
She has PWB's bollox in her handbag, but has none of her own.
That's why anyone looking at her from a distance thinks "Oh, such a sweet girl, never gets in arguments". No, cos she backs off if conflict looks likely and runs and hides. Then organises her mates to step in and fight on her behalf while she watches from safety.
I hate that. Just bleeping fly off the handle and let rip sometimes ... then seeth for a while and get your happy mojo back. Done and dusted. That's why twee cutesy newbies who come in all sweetness and light and then subtly cause friction rips my knitting. I hate two faced tit stirrers but we aren't allowed to say "Oh just duck off ya bleep."Cos rules. grrrr.
And breathe.:m

Aren't the tax people hasslinng him?
Someone posted a tweet/inst where he was being ordered to get a bleeping move on re submitting accounts for somme business or scam or whatever that he runs.
They're all schemers.
Yep, without H's bollocks in her handbag, she's got none if her own

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.