Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defended her after the interview:

I saw Serena defending of megaphone in a way to cover her own back so she's not labelled as a 'racist' or a bad black woman because she's not standing up for another black woman. I still think she thinks megaphone is shady after her little attempt to flirt with Serena's hubby

Reactions: 23
Hmm i believe Alexis Ohanian. He's worth more than hazzo so makes sense why she would do that. But then what i don't understand is why serena posted on her instagram story about "the petty" as she was drinking her tea.. Was there really a rift? I was thinking that she posted that to show support for smeggy and was a harbinger to the harkles spilling the tea on RF bc smeggy is petty. But everyone seemed to think it's a rift. I thought smeggy name drops serena and serena went with the flow. I don't think serena cared much about smeggy aside from attending the wedding.
I don't understand how they were even considered close to begin with. Harry's wife didn't even attend Serena's wedding. And did she even go to support Serena at any of her tennis matches before she married Harry?

Reactions: 19
Interesting video from Bookworm. Oprah wanted to include surrogacy in interview but smeg said no.

To be honest I don't think the Royals would give a flying fart if she tried to pin 'enforced surrogacy' on them.
Quick rundown for anyone who doesn't watch the vids ...
... apparently nutmeg is prepared to say that the Firm forced her to use a (I presume white) surrogate so that there would be none of her horrible (<<-- sarcasm) black blood in the Royal family. Seemingly she will use this ridiculous scenario if the surrogacy secret is made public. To take the heat off herself and blame the royals. And this is what she is blackmailing them with.Or threatening to.
I'm sorry but that's laughable. For starters, she was barely married 5 mins when she announced her 'pregnancy'. She was in like Flynn to nail PWB down with a smeggy crotch goblin. No way in hell would a man, even a morally corrupt one like PWB, allow his familly to decide the maternal side of his sprogs. PWB's would have gone nuclear, and rightly so, at the suggestion and would make the outrageous suggestion public. Oh yes, sugars would believe it, but they are insane so they don't count as normal brain functioning humans.:rolleyes:
It would be very easy for the firm to obtain farchie's DNA from something left behind at Frogmore and in these times I have no doubt that his DNA is already safely stored away anyway in case it is ever needed. She had servants at Froggy. People loyal to the firm. People she allegedly treated like tit on her shoes. Getting an item with Farchie dribble/sweat/wee/poo on it would have been a doddle. Not a doubt in my mind that the Fixit Fairies who are paid to fix issues wouldn't have foreseen trouble ahead re parentage of PWB's kid.

Having said all that, Cuntchops is pretty desperate so you never know.

It's not just the avatar stealing though it is the terminology too! I know I was lurking for a while and not been a member that long, but even I have suddenly noticed everyone starting to use phrases like HFW etc. What is going on? Are we famous and have err clout? lol 🤪
I really don't mind the scooby one getting used or passed around, but it's nice to be asked yanno?
We have the Powa!:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Surrogacy doesn't necessarily mean the surrogate's own egg is used though. More often it's the egg of the wannabe mother and her husband's sperm, fertilized and implanted via IVF. Sometimes it's a donated egg if the wannabe mother's isn't up to the task. It makes very little sense that the RF would demand z or y surrogate if both egg and sperm were from H and M.

Paid surrogacy is illegal in the UK too, as in much of the world outside the USA. Altruistic surrogacy is legal here, meaning the only money that can change hands is for necessary expenses regarding the pregnancy. You would have a very limited pool of women to choose from in the UK who'd be into surrogacy for no more than the experience and the expenses. Given the UK is around 3% black, and therefore about 1.5% black women ... and plenty of those not of fertile age, the chances of finding a black surrogate are way, way, way less than finding one from the majority white population.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't understand how they were even considered close to begin with. Harry's wife didn't even attend Serena's wedding. And did she even go to support Serena at any of her tennis matches before she married Harry?
Yes I think she was at Wimbledon as a guest of Serena previously. But she's a social climber, she'd have went to the opening of a fridge door if she thought it helped her profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is Terrifying that these woke C##ts will prob end up running the country in a few years time
I hope not, I think cracks are starting to show in the woke philosophy. I'm currently reading a book called 'The Fourth Turning' and stuff like this happens roughly every 100 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am guessing HRH The Queen has her lawyers primed for any more bullshit from smeg ,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope not, I think cracks are starting to show in the woke philosophy. I'm currently reading a book called 'The Fourth Turning' and stuff like this happens roughly every 100 years.
Plus I think many of them will grow up and it's like that old saying 'with age comes wisdom'. The more life experience many of them will get the more they will turn away from... eventually! It is so annoying but I take heart that not all young people are like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And also the hiding of Archie - a pretense really bcos am willing to bet she could not cope with attention being diverted from her on to him (regardless of whether he is the fruit of her evil loins).

Of course its not a coincidence she's staged a pap shot now - got to stay relevant and she has sensed her fan base withering so time to play the A card !

Its the excitable little smirk under her mask that turns my stomach - persecuted by the Press ? Hardly.

If in doubt - have another flounce and refuse to share your presence with others.

Doesn't make you look like an emo twonk. At. All.
I couldn't resist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dear god that Shola woman!!!

Anyway, I think Dido Mountbatten-Windsor actually sounds lovely - hence they wont go with it... how about GracewellMegsdottir

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't quite know how to say this, because I'll probably sound like an absolute nutjob but here goes; Archie in his mother's arms looks remarkably big for a not quite two-year old, even given the facts that Harry is tall and Meghan isn't. Photoshopping aside, is there any chance that they were already proud parents sometime before the wedding - maybe 18-months previously, don't know about their public movements during that time. Now I'm going to sit in a corner with my tinfoil hat on 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Plus I think many of them will grow up and it's like that old saying 'with age comes wisdom'. The more life experience many of them will get the more they will turn away from... eventually! It is so annoying but I take heart that not all young people are like that
I'm in the age group where most are considered woke (I'm not obviously). It amazes me how sensitive this generation actually is. I just don't understand what happened to respectfully disagreeing with someone's opinion instead of cancelling someone. Yet most of these people also go on about "being kind" :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.