Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also well known that Thomas Markle Sr has cardiac issues and has had heart attacks in the past. He had significant damage to his heart, we can’t expect the guy to go run a 10k now can we? Plus I’m sure he showed the DM something about having Heart Failure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me too. a MaccyD lover.

I had my first one at White Plains Mall in 1973 when I was doing my America adventure and I've never looked back.

I had to wait ten years for them to land in a town near me in the eighties when I got back to the UK.
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
he'll be wearing the morning suit he wore to PP's funeral, still unironed and still ill-fitting) and Medusa's shoes - cuz he's been "living" in his wife's shoes to see everyone's unconscious racial bias.

yeah and there is quite a bit of scuttlebutt about how utterly crap the line up is this year in terms of movies. no surprise given covid though. I hope they are given "Best documentary" and the elephant one isn't on the list - of it if is, it doesn't win.
The movies nommed are all a load of wokey wank depression-triggering shite.

Nomadland : Woman left homeless after financial crash goes touring refugee camps in the American West in a camper van.
Minari: Korean family struggling to settle in Arkansas.
Judas and the Black Messiah : Bad cops.
Chicago 7 : More bad cops.
In sound of Metal : Musician goes deaf.
The Father : Coping with Dementia daddy.
Mank : About the making of Citizen Kane : Focuses on alcololism and is in black and white.
Promising Young Woman: Woman raped and killed so her mate goes around butchering men.

As an American chat show guy quipped,
"this year the Oscars will be sponsored by producers of razor blades, kleenex and rope."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Genius idea Kittypops but what if she comes back with the claim that she's a hermaphrodite like Wallis, and doesn't care one way or the other if Hazzno's gay or bi. Plus he's got ED anyway from snorting stuff? The bite marks were self-inflicted while over-excited gorging on a rare treat of fast food McChicken McBucket For One. ... Dangerous waters here.
Then, 1000 sea-faring men *cough yachts cough* will come out of the woodwork to prove otherwise, arrrrr me hearties, oh hang on, let me just conference in my secret contact who's just called in, why, it's Mr. Sea Man Staines...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it was Smeg not the press who wanted to portray Thomas as a slob. She sent Jeff Rayner her long-time pap to Rosarito to suggest a few photos before the wedding to "improve his profile". Rayner would not have done this without her say-so and she will have paid for the trip.

She told Jeff to tell Thomas she'd sent him, and offered him money for some photos. ( It's possible Smeg sent some money via Rayner on his visit and this was later twisted to being payment to her dad for the photos? ) Believing he was going to the wedding Thomas went along with it.

Offering money was crucial to her plan to portray Thomas as having sold her out, as it wouldn't have had the same impact if he'd done it for free. The photos were used to discredit him so she could wail that her greedy daddy had sold her out. She leaked Jeff's photos to the press - plus fact that Thomas been paid - and Thomas's name was mud.
It was an excellent plan, worked a dream. As she had always intended Charles walked her up the aisle, her family was trashed in the media and shortly afterwards her dad had a heart attack. Inmate Doritto will have known all about it, the creep.
This is my theory but there's no proof, though if there's a trial we might learn more.
Yes, I believe she always wanted to walk up the aisle on her own (Charles only did a bit of it). That photo of her just as she got into the Chapel and started walking on her own looked fantastic and was breathtakingly poignant. It said "its all about me" (which it should be all about the bride on her wedding!) but it also said "I'm independent" "I don't conform" "I'll do it my way". At the time I thought it was sad and so lonely for her and she was brave - but with all we know now it was cold, calculated and very much planned!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think it was Smeg not the press who wanted to portray Thomas as a slob. She sent Jeff Rayner her long-time pap to Rosarito to suggest a few photos before the wedding to "improve his profile". Rayner would not have done this without her say-so and she will have paid for the trip.

She told Jeff to tell Thomas she'd sent him, and offered him money for some photos. ( It's possible Smeg sent some money via Rayner on his visit and this was later twisted to being payment to her dad for the photos? ) Believing he was going to the wedding Thomas went along with it.

Offering money was crucial to her plan to portray Thomas as having sold her out, as it wouldn't have had the same impact if he'd done it for free. The photos were used to discredit him so she could wail that her greedy daddy had sold her out. She leaked Jeff's photos to the press - plus fact that Thomas been paid - and Thomas's name was mud.
It was an excellent plan, worked a dream. As she had always intended Charles walked her up the aisle, her family was trashed in the media and shortly afterwards her dad had a heart attack. Inmate Doritto will have known all about it, the creep.
This is my theory but there's no proof, though if there's a trial we might learn more.
I read somewhere that she wanted to walk the whole way down the aisle by herself and the RF wouldn’t allow it so PC accompanied her for the final bit. So Smeg doesn’t always get what Smeg wants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The biggest problem that Harry has with announcing he is gay, though I reckon he's actually bi, is that his Grandmother is God's representative of the Church of England.

Things are getting better but there's still a lot of homophobia, especially in religions where homosexuality is a sin.
Harry suddenly announcing he is gay would raise a lot of theological discussion in this country and could even damage The Queen in her role of Head of Religion.
I don't see it. Furthermore, she would be lauded because "christian spirit" and so on, her position can be only stronger. Elton is still accepted in the church, is he not? As I mentioned before:

Reactions: 8
Yes, I believe she always wanted to walk up the aisle on her own (Charles only did a bit of it). That photo of her just as she got into the Chapel and started walking on her own looked fantastic and was breathtakingly poignant. It said "its all about me" (which it should be all about the bride on her wedding!) but it also said "I'm independent" "I don't conform" "I'll do it my way". At the time I thought it was sad and so lonely for her and she was brave - but with all we know now it was cold, calculated and very much planned!
Reminds me of that woman who married a tree - I kid you not. One of the Sun's finest headlines 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s also well known that Thomas Markle Sr has cardiac issues and has had heart attacks in the past. He had significant damage to his heart, we can’t expect the guy to go run a 10k now can we? Plus I’m sure he showed the DM something about having Heart Failure.
This is the thing which I find so breathtakingly blind about the relationship with her father. He is going to die, probably in the next few years, and as soon as she does, it will be the final catastrophic nail in the coffin of her public image. He’s clinically obese and has a very dodgy heart - if we can see what a PR clusterfuck it’s shaping up to be, why can’t she?! You’d think PP would have taught them something...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He's American, has admitted to having had a drink problem and has health problems, none of that impacts how good he was at the lighting stuff. His daughter has skinted and then dumped him and the whole world now knows his name for the wrong reasons I think I'd be in a tit state too.
I feel sorry for the poor man, she is embarrassed by him now, over weight, drink problems he’s still her father and I believe he is a good dad to them.. she’s totally humiliated him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't see it. Furthermore, she would be lauded because "christian spirit" and so on, her position can be only stronger. Elton is still accepted in the church, is he not? As I mentioned before:

I realise how disorientating it is to not keep up with this thread... Wallis Simpson a hermaphrodite? Smeghan possibly the same? Hazno bi? Where did all this interesting info spring from pray?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the thing which I find so breathtakingly blind about the relationship with her father. He is going to die, probably in the next few years, and as soon as she does, it will be the final catastrophic nail in the coffin of her public image. He’s clinically obese and has a very dodgy heart - if we can see what a PR clusterfuck it’s shaping up to be, why can’t she?! You’d think PP would have taught them something...
It's gruesome but Lady C said someone tried to convince her he had an 'inappropriate' relationship with his daughter, she didn't buy it. When he dies I wouldn't put it past her to claim sexual abuse which will then be twisted into the reason Doria wasn't around.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I feel sorry for the poor man, she is embarrassed by him now, over weight, drink problems he’s still her father and I believe he is a good dad to them.. she’s totally humiliated him
I feel sorry for him too. No doubt he did his best for his daughter.
But I was a leeetle surprised when he said in that interview that his method of getting Smeg's attention is to leak to the press, wait 30 days and if she doesn't get in touch, to leak to the press again.
Not, perhaps, the healthiest relationship then.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You can hold a child like that, but it’s not very stable and I certainly wouldn’t do it whilst striding purposefully, heavily pregnant and with a toddler astride the bump, ridiculous shoes and carrying a bunch of other stuff.
And while wearing barely-there (in her case: hoof hiding) covering slip on shoes

It's these abominations of shoes that get me, not only are they Grade A hideousness, but also, to wear these while carrying a small person? Nope. The amount of shoe losing, foot finding, hoiking, slip sliding? While wrangling a backpack wearing toddler? Nope. While merching the whole thing? For shame.

Reactions: 33
I realise how disorientating it is to not keep up with this thread... Wallis Simpson a hermaphrodite? Smeghan possibly the same? Hazno bi? Where did all this interesting info spring from pray?
Mrs bleep is shape shifting hen, proven:)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.
How do you know? I got the impression you don't go into McDonalds. Perhaps I got that wrong, apologies if so.

Also, all the 'well heeled, educated people' might well be sneaking it home in a plastic bag with Harrods written on it. You just don't know.

I'm highly educated, very down at heel and never go to McDonalds. I haven't been in one since the MacLibel case. I'm on my own personal quest to ignore the place and managing very nicely, thank you.

I think you're falling for some pretty stereotypical images of a class system. But I could be wrong about that too.

It would appear that I'm not very decisive today. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's gruesome but Lady C said someone tried to convince her he had an 'inappropriate' relationship with his daughter, she didn't buy it. When he dies I wouldn't put it past her to claim sexual abuse which will then be twisted into the reason Doria wasn't around.
Would hardly make Doria sound good would it though, leaving a child with someone you thought was abusing your child.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
And while wearing barely-there (in ger case: hoof hoof hiding) covering slip on shoes

It's these abominations of shoes that get me, not only are they Grade A hideousness, but also, to wear these while carrying a small person? Nope. The amount of shoe losing, foot finding, hoiking, slip sliding? While wrangling a backpack wearing toddler? Nope. While merching the whole thing? For shame.
Well I believe that Smeghan is a quarter Aye-aye - her feet bear more than a passing resemblance to an Aye-aye's hands - ugh. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.