Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we now know why Haz couldn’t stay in the UK. He had a lunch date!
I really don't get their pr strategy. I love my grandma but would rather meet someone so I can make money than stay an extra 48 hours to support her after her husbands funeral. Compared to him Rose West looks like a loving step mum who was always looking out for her husbands kids.

I've noticed that the Mail, mirror and the sun aren't showing that picture. I think even they're completely embarrassed by what she’s doing. It's only going to get more unhinged from here

Reactions: 47
How many months pregnant is she? I would have thought carrying a child that heavy when heavily pregnant wouldn't be possible..
He’s big enough to walk. No way I would be carrying a walking toddler when that pregnant. Either walk or get the buggy.

Reactions: 30
He’s big enough to walk. No way I would be carrying a walking toddler when that pregnant. Either walk or get the buggy.
My son is allegedly a couple of months older than Arch and I'm not even pregnant but it would have to be a serious injury to get me to carry him far. My hip is already buggered up from him.

Reactions: 27
He’s not 2 yet? That kid looks older than 2. Legs are really long. My toddler still at the munchkin stage where their body and legs aren’t in kid proportions.

Reactions: 25
Is it a deliberate strategy on her part? The tabloids were saying I was a bad mother and that damaged my MH??

Reactions: 7
OH Freda 19 - Infamy - get merching some tee shirts and tea towels and get yourself papped with a Sindy doll and a bad fitting strapless bra - I’m calling SS now -

Dying here. The shoes have little signs on them so that she can put them on the correct feet.

(http://imgur.com/a/eMlYf9j)
Reminds me of the little arrow on the dashboard telling you which side your fuel goes

Going back to the pap pick of HW. I had 21 months between my 2 elder sons and there was no way I could carry my eldest like she does. I suffered with spd during my pregnancies which didn't help. It would be far too uncomfortable and I would have probably pissed myself if he was pressing on my bump like that! My eldest was always above the 90th percentile but that kid is mahosive, he's never 23 months!

Reactions: 25
I’m guessing Henry’s wife is merching the bags seeing as there are two of them?
Strange that Archie has the bigger one, though.
That was first thought, she's carrying a tiny one and he's got the bigger one! Weird. Yes, to them being marched.

Reactions: 11
every sugar should be thrown in prison!!

Reactions: 9
I thought he said that. Then I welled up and had to stop watching. What a lovely bloke, first time I've ever heard him speak, Zara, like William, has chosen wisely. Xx

At this point they should completely remove him from the family, he is now the viper in the nest. He can not be trusted. If completely removed from the RF all the doors to Hollywood will be slammed in their faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Jan Moir not pulling any punches in the Mail today.

JAN MOIR: Why the hell SHOULD William forgive Harry? | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 46
Hope Hazno at least picked up an overpriced bottle of vodka for Dorito and a giant toblerone for Farchie in the Duty Free shop on his way home.
Nooo, it has to be a t shirt for smeg emblazoned with I love London and Buck House and tickets for madame Tusauds wax museum .... She'll feel at home there. (Paid for with his club card points) London bus and black cab toys for Arch, closest he'll ever get to seeing them poor dab. Tickets for an overnight/life stay in the Tower of London for the treasonous little traitors MH. Dorita can have the vodka and be bloody grateful.

Reactions: 15
Her late father Walter (a publishing magnate and former US Ambassador to the UK who made all the money, Wallis merely inherited the right to play with it) was apparently mates with HMTQ and the older royals way back in the mists of time (that is, the early seventies). Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 18
This little gem in the Jan Moir article in the DM made me snort with laughter

Reactions: 66
It's so delicious that the big tabloids have held off on posting the pap pic. Long may it continue.

I had to LOL at the pic The Sun have used of Scobie in their top story today. He looks like a half-Iranian Elvis impersonator. Are the tabs deliberately choosing bad photos for the H&M articles now?

Attachments

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.