Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those in doubt it's staged (and I am sure there are very few here, 😂) note the photograph is by Backgrid. When Backgrid is involved, and others like Splash news and Mega Agency, it is staged!
Staged and... weird. How is she wrangling 12kg of toddler at that height? He'd be on her hip. Where's the stroller? Why does he have a lunchbox if she's (allegedly) in LA?
Why would she be all the way in LA with a two year old on Wednesday when Daddy Hazza just flew home from London...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Utterly predictable but, as usual, the Cambridges have knocked it out of the park with the photo of Louis.
Plus not everyone reads tabloids. The picture of Prince Louis was featured on the TV on news channels too, HW's wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
sorry just realized this had already been posted.

Note to self: Refresh page every now and then, dumbass! 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Crikey, the evening before Prince Louis’ 3rd birthday and the insane(ly) private HFEW gets herself and her son papped. Wow. Timing is everything. Cue a lawsuit, even though we know the Paps in LA don’t turn out unless they’ve been tipped off. She is such a piece of work. Jealous cow.
🎼
Anything you can do, I can do better,
I can do anything better than you!
No you can’t!
Yes I can!
No you can’t!
Yes I can!
Yes I can!
Yes I can!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes you’re right 100%, you took the words out of my mouth. I do agree that they handled the situation badly and moving to California was maybe a step too far but I do feel bad that it got to the point where she no longer wanted to live which is heartbreaking to here as someone who has suffered with mental health in the past. And I’m just a normal girl from a small town, it must of been hard for her as a celebrity. Also being compared to Kate, for example when Kate wore heels during pregnancy she was praised for looking so well but when Meghan did it she was putting harm to her unborn child. I guess you’re either made for it or you’re not and Diana, Fergie and Meghan weren’t. But I don’t agree with Meghan being completely painted as the bad guy.
She's just a lying bleep. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the Cambridges will stick to three children, like the Middletons. In the photos from Prince Louis' christening, Kate looks so happy - I thought it might be because she was happy at the thought that they were done with babies. But who knows? Also because Prince Louis is adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd love if they had another one, just to drop Hazzno down another notch - but she has such horrible pregnancies, and I suspect they will be glad to have the baby days behind them now the RF/usual circus has moved on another stage post Prince Philip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Yes, another confirmation of the "classy girl" licence plates.
They did this before, with Chars first day at school.
One would think that they are so much more famous, global superstars, that the wouldn't need to upstage children.
They are the couple that has a proposal at someone else's wedding.
Boss baby, is no longer a baby, but still adorable.

Reactions: 26
I got the calculator out and figured out the property tax on the whole value ... at the quoted 0.66% rate for Santa Barbara County they would pay $97,020. per annum.

Basically they're $100K down every year. just by owning the property, on top of the mortgage and maintenance. Absolute money pit. OK if you're a billionaire like Oprah, but those two aren't really earning regular money, or much of it compared to their lifestyle costs.
Thanks bubba. Jesus, they are leaking money like a broken tap.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can anyone stumble across this thread and be shocked at the vitriol towards Henry and his wife?
Erm, the clue that it’s not a rave thread is in the title!

Chita, so pleased you‘ve now clothed your avatar.
That character in Rupert used to scare the crap out of me as a child and it still freaks me out a bit now! 😬
Raggety.
Do you recognise his clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still think than she knew PA when she was a yacht girl and that's the hold she has over the Royal Family. But does it really matter as if it was made public would it be any worse that we know now about him?
If anything I would think this would make her look worse. I'm not questioning her right to sleep with who she wants but the uncle and then the nephew? I know it happens but that makes me cringe a bit, feels slightly incestuous.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.