Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go. Don't know why the other screenshota didnt download
Thankyou.
It was well worth the wait!!

Now that should be typed out and given to Harry to read.

I hope a nice little collection of UK and Aussie news articles were left in Harry's temporary residence for him to read while he was here isolating.
With a handwritten note from the Queen telling him to read. Learn and inwardly digest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Cnts in Sussex Squad throwing shade on this beautiful picture and tradition, using urban dictionary. I'm disgusted with so undeveloped minds 🤮
Don’t let it get to you, they are being called out and swallowed up by all the overwhelming positive comments. We are just going to have to expect nastiness from them, afterall they love HW, that says it all.

I know he has behaved appallingly but I can't help but think that he is trapped in a mentally abusive relationship. I feel like such an anti-feminist blaming her but this is literally the first time he's been properly away from her and outside of her control. No doubt he has seen all the PR coming from her and her lack of sensitivity/respect on the day of the funeral. He will also have seen his family again, in a normal environment without someone in his ear screaming racism/sexism/misogyny/bullying.. etc. I'd imagine they had a sit down with him- careful with what they said but responding to all the bullshit in the interview and giving him the facts. She seems to have a serious hold on him- the "suicidal ideation" and all of that. I actually think this could be the first time he has come up for air. I don't think he knew half the stuff she was going to say in that interview- and definitely not the race thing. The stuff he said in the interview was bad, but he just sounded like an entitled brat who had his money taken away. She sounded vindictive and clearly had an agenda- character assassination and destruction. he actually seemed emotional talking about some of it. I hate emotional abusers- they are the worst kind and he fucked up by marrying someone who lives on the opposite side of the world. His kids will be his world and she will enjoy taking them from him.
PC wanted to address all the bullshit in that interview. I’m sure he did just that to Haznot. No wonder it took 2 hours.

Do we know for sure that Eugenie is actually living there. I know people keep mentioning it, but I thought they'd moved there for 6 weeks and then moved out again?
That’s exactly what I read too. That they had moved out after only 6 weeks. I remember because I was thinking it odd.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it was more lust than love to begin with if I'm being honest. He always looks so tense around her and he's lost that spark about him that made him likeable. Most of us can agree that she came across as pretty fake in the beginning but we gave her the benefit of the doubt. I think after the engagement she must have slowly started showing her true colours to him in a way that's not too obvious. You know, very gradually to not make him realise what's going on. Even she isn't as good an actress/manipulator to keep that act up for long.

Once she's finished with him, he'll probably have no idea who he even is anymore. He's sacrificed everything for her and whilst she may be happy, he honestly looks so miserable most of the time. The only time he seems genuinely happy is when he speaks about his son.
I commented on Twatter once (for my sins) that he hasn't looked happy for a while....got sugars posting pics of him beaming next to her 😂 (screenshots from a couple of zoom calls, when he looked happy for a few seconds). I was tempted to reply with screenshots from the same zoom calls where he looked miserable for most of the time, but decided against it...I'm not arguing on there 😂. He has lost that spark.

Reactions: 38
The RF have played a blinder on this whole thing. By not commenting on the interview- except “recollections may vary” and William angrily saying “we are very much not a racist family”, they have made the interview look like it’s not even worth their breath. I think Charles or William would have angrily replied to every inaccuracy but luckily the queen has more foresight. The interview is forever linked with Prince Philip and all the PR bullshit since makes the terrible two look like selfish brats. Her colours are really starting to show- even to people who would have liked her or at least sympathised with her. Charles looked so broken and all of the articles have the royal family as the wronged party now- Piers Morgan spoke too soon. If he said he didn’t believe her now, he probably wouldn’t get fired now because all the articles and even news commentary are talking about Harry apologising, not the RF begging for his forgiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've been running around madly the last few days so have only just caught up with the threads 🙈 thoroughly enjoying the titles, by the way 😍

I watched the stream on the Royal Family YouTube just after it finished (I had had dinner with friends for my birthday) even though it was stupid o'clock in the morning.

The bands, the piper and the ponies were where I was most teary. And also when the Lord Chamberlain did his bit. That was when it hit that Prince Philip won't be seen again.

Odd at the end with the bowing to the altar that Haz bowed diagonally. I remember reading in years gone by he was quite religious and often joined Her Majesty at services. Whether or not that is true, given he served in the army, where is his discipline in bowing straight on? Common occurrence within the Church of England. (Also not very impressed at B, E, Z and husbands not acknowledging. But then I guess as none of them are close to the throne, doing it for the sake of appearances of being in line as the Supreme Head of the Church doesn't matter)

The Dean did an excellent job, calm and softly spoken. Remind me when the Archbishop is stepping down? 😂 I haven't been impressed with him for years and every time he started speaking, he sounded so wishy washy.

The lay clerks did well, (stating the obvious really, seeing they're lay clerks) so too Miriam. Prince Philip knew his music! Lovely hearing the Kontakion.

I enjoyed seeing a bit of BBC footage and Huw saying it was "medical reasons" which prevented HFW from attending. Ha!

I was so teary seeing all the tributes written by the continental Royals. The tolling bells, the drums, the half mast flags. Bless them.

For those discussing the Queen's position in the chapel few pages back: cathedrals and royal peculiars tend to have a royal pew (usually have royal insignia carved on the end). In a similar way as parish churches have/had the family pew(s) for the local lord of the manor, this just on a grander scale.

I hope Charles can find some solace in Wales, the poor man looked so devastated at the funeral. Glad William helped him deal with Haz in person. Hopefully that will prevent Haz from leaking or twisting what was said, thanks to that united front. I wonder how HFW is enjoying the amazing (and deserved) Catherine/Wessex/Lady Louise coverage. So glad Louise will be looking after Prince Philip's ponies.

Camilla has dedicated this season of her Reading Room to Prince Philip ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If I wasn't so cross with Harry I'd suggest keeping him here for his own good, and sending over Gary Windass as a replacement; they're equal in measures of scruffiness, gingerness, baldness and spitefulness. I doubt the wife would notice any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I will say- it’s good that he stays for her birthday. (Or is that old news again already?). He missed some significant time with his grandfather by dropping out of Balmoral, Christmas and the restrictions of unnecessary travel during the pandemic (at least one thing he had no say in). And while I don’t think you need to spend all major holidays with relatives just because they are old (and obviously there is a second side of the family even if it just one person), this had more to do with all the bad feelings than trying to find a balance. 95 is an age where you very well can drop dead any second, so it’s a good choice to stay a couple of days longer if you have the means. And honestly, if he had gone off again people would have slagged him off way worse.
I also wouldn’t say he (and her) did do something unforgivable. I mean, they didn’t commit murder. I mean this family has overcome MANY train-wrecks: tampon gate, toe sucking, the sheik, Peter Philips shilling milk in front of a BP picture in China, Sarah shilling weight loss schemes, Andrew Part 1-7, Charle’s “black spider memos”, Sophie’s business, Edwards production company, Philips famous “all woe is us” interview (they really need to stop talking to the press).... that was just off the top of my head. Harry and his wife are just a small fish in the big pond.
The interview will have made things significantly worse and I am sure they are all tense around each other but that doesn’t mean they didn’t want him there. I am pretty sure they will reconcile as a family at one point but with new set up. They are out of the professional side for good and in a couple of years, when emotions have settled down they will find a way to maintain the family bonds. If his current wife will still be in the picture then I don’t know. But she is the mother of his two children, so she will be around most definitely (and I bloody hope they both make it work for those children). That’s the only thing Andrew and Sarah have going for them- they were able to parent as a team and found a way to be amicable- even friendly with each other. Same is true for Diana and Charles in a way. They sure were a better parent team after the divorce when feelings had settled.

Reactions: 8
My understanding is that Frogmore still belongs to the crown but the gruesome twosome were allowed to live in it and all the alterations they wanted were paid for by us, the taxpayers! When they decided to do one they were told they could use it as their home when they visited UK but had to pay rent for it even when not visiting and it was lying empty. Probably this was being paid for by PC.
Eugenia went to live in it for about 6 weeks and I bet they were charging her rent. She then moved back to Kensington Palace but I believe is now back at Frogmore.
I think the RF have probably claimed back Frogmore, told PH and wife they no longer have a 'home' here so don't have to pay the rent (which they probably never did anyway) and the cottage can be loaned out to whoever the RF wish.

Reactions: 11
Gary Windass is a very beautiful man, he outranks Harry in the ginger stakes lol. Meghan doesn’t deserve a good looking man as her Harry replacement 🙂🤣🤣.

They should send Craig instead

If I wasn't so cross with Harry I'd suggest keeping him here for his own good, and sending over Gary Windass as a replacement; they're equal in measures of scruffiness, gingerness, baldness and spitefulness. I doubt the wife would notice any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freda, I think I love you!! And if you, Scotch Mist and Pom Bear ever did a book collab about the gruesome twosome, I would 💯 be first in the queue to buy it!!
😍🥰Thanks very much, that's very kind of you !

Meanwhile it seems that Smeggy is unaware she missed the funeral .....

Polish_20210420_081457043.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Full article archive link

The main bit

There's been an explosion of briefing this evening over whether any combination of Charles/William/Harry/Kate 'met', was it brief and outdoors at Windsor or over tea and scones for 2 hours at Froggy Bottom.
The Harkles sound quite desperate to show they still have access, is how it feels.
What’s an archive link?

Reactions: 2
I think each service had a name for it. I was in the RAF. As you say it wasnt comfortable to do but it was difficult to get out of. If you got behind someone who was doing it, you had to concentrate and keep going otherwise it would have a knock on affect.

I had never heard of tick tocking before as a military term but I have heard of the meaning these days :D
I too served in the Royal Air Force. The term "tick tocking", for marching out of step was commonly used - and you are right, once in a "tick tock" it was not easy to get out of straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gary Windass is a very beautiful man, he outranks Harry in the ginger stakes lol. Meghan doesn’t deserve a good looking man as her Harry replacement 🙂🤣🤣.

They should send Craig instead
Poor Craigy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
The Gary Windass/Craig comments made me laugh out loud. (For non-brits they are soap characters from, ironically, Coronation Street 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 536924
Yes, they’re the Gilkes, Anneke and Charles. It’s a classic photo and shows just what that whole set thought of H’s wife! His younger brother was married to Misha Nonoo, they were both at Eton with H&W. According to Lady C, his entire set were so appalled by her behaviour they stopped inviting them anywhere within just a couple of months.
What ever she's saying here, she is spinning some sob story. The guys not buying it, and the girl is going along with it to humour her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My understanding is that Frogmore still belongs to the crown but the gruesome twosome were allowed to live in it and all the alterations they wanted were paid for by us, the taxpayers! When they decided to do one they were told they could use it as their home when they visited UK but had to pay rent for it even when not visiting and it was lying empty. Probably this was being paid for by PC.
Eugenia went to live in it for about 6 weeks and I bet they were charging her rent. She then moved back to Kensington Palace but I believe is now back at Frogmore.
I think the RF have probably claimed back Frogmore, told PH and wife they no longer have a 'home' here so don't have to pay the rent (which they probably never did anyway) and the cottage can be loaned out to whoever the RF wish.
If Fergie babysat the grandchild on the day of the funeral as reported, does this suggest that E&E are back living with ma and pa, so in their bubble? i know there are different rules around bubbles and newborns but surely they wouldn’t have JCMH and his protection mob, staying with them whilst he was quarantining. Frogmore isn’t that huge.

Reactions: 8
The H letters are undoubtedly being written by her, carefully crafted so they can be leaked at any time. Probably with a mental health/ racism angle.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They could be staying friendly to hear the jungle drums of what awaits them (as paet of the Chuck and Will cull)... nothing more. If theyre smart, they realise that H and his FEW have actually accelerated the slimming process by quite possibly 5 to 10 yrs.
Trying to find a Fergie Slimmers World analogy but they aren't worth it.... I think Eug is fine. I worry about Bea (and wtf was that horse's tail attached to the back of her head at the funeral? She and HFEW might be sharing wig tips
Why do you worry about Bea? Her ex hasn’t said a word and Edo has plenty of his own money.

I would have thought Eugenie might be more of a worry, with the favourite cousin thing and Jack knowing the Clooney’s and them being friendly with the Harkles. Although we don’t know whether they still are.

Reactions: 10
If Fergie babysat the grandchild on the day of the funeral as reported, does this suggest that E&E are back living with ma and pa, so in their bubble? i know there are different rules around bubbles and newborns but surely they wouldn’t have JCMH and his protection mob, staying with them whilst he was quarantining. Frogmore isn’t that huge.
I didn't know about Fergie babysitting so they could well be back with ma and pa. TBH I wouldn't want PH and his lot around my new baby. Then again if I were the queen I wouldn't want them living at the bottom of my garden either - no matter how big my garden was!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.