Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take from the last thread is that every problem Harry has had is because Diana was a nymphomaniac, shagged every man she met, and started having affairs before the ink was dry on her marriage certificate.She also had so many mental disorders the medics ran out of names to give them.
I had hopes that the discussion could move away from the deranged sex maniac that was Diana but that's obviously not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hang on , hasn’t he got to do 10 days total isolation , with leave to attend the funeral ...or does that just apply to Harry’s personal Cashpoint aka the taxpayer ?
idk if isolation means he can meet someone outside or go for a walk ...per
In fairness he is entiled to do test to release after 5 days, which is probably what he has done and would have been in time for the funeral. USA isn't a red list country so he able to do this just as anyone else can.

Reactions: 19
Undercover with the Harkles.... there's a bad odour in the room!

Polish_20210418_174011510.jpg

I would like to point out that I am a very clean and fragrant hamster, Smeggy regularly blasts me with 'Eau de Monteshitto' toilet water gathered from bathroom no 9 😉😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
In fairness he is entiled to do test to release after 5 days, which is probably what he has done and would have been in time for the funeral. USA isn't a red list country so he able to do this just as anyone else can.
yes deleted it as I checked it ..I think he’s done the test to release ..but thank you

Reactions: 9
Just read in Daily Fail that the Queen was seen driving her Jaguar away from Windsor.... what a courageous old lady. but wonder where she is going...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread.

I hope that Haznot stays a few days to be able to speak to his grandmother...some things need to be talked about... and also to be there for her birthday.He,like all the rest of us know she wont have many more....

I agree it would be unforgivable if H bolted now , I am gunna be honest I wanted him out on the first plane today but I can see things need to talked about in person rather over the phone , I just hope he does not take advantage of the situation

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Charles better record this, and have jamming devices around, just in case a "stray supporter" with a phone accidentally ends there.
Poor man. Spiteful son, lost his Dad and now private conversations and faux special bonds on “ Up with the Bumpus at 9 “.🌞

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

View attachment 535213
I would like to point out that I am a very clean and fragrant hamster, Smeggy regularly blasts me with 'Eau de Monteshitto' toilet water gathered from bathroom no 9 😉😚
I admire Your balancing skills seeing that You are sitting on the hand with the wedding band, the electro shock waves from it are probably causing motion sickness. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I admire Your balancing skills seeing that You are sitting on the hand with the wedding band, the electro shock waves from it are probably causing motion sickness. 🤣
Indeed you're right, I believe Smeggy uses it as an electric shock transmitter to remind Hazno to call her...... ooh me butts getting warm 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🤮
Scobie, I'm speechless, yeah she did her bit, in destroying a family.
More Harkles.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I feel that awful encroachment of the shits of the world, they come out after the funeral. It's coming.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

View attachment 535213
it’s too early in this thread but some good inspiration for next thread title in there!

Reactions: 11
This was a comment on an article about The Queen being seen out day after the funeral, it cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
775C5AB5-57D6-4B85-8ADB-AE731CBE7A73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Haven’t had any ‘cabin crew’ stating Harry’s on board any outgoing flights LA bound?

Reactions: 13
This blinds aren't blinds anymore

Do we know something about this? It's in comments of original blind

1618767906894.png

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.