Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread, Ruby!

I just tipped off the DM news desk about Noballs’ rearranging the procession order - I really hope they run with it! It looks deliberate, preplanned and I want the world to know he and his wife are still being that pathetic.

I think I’m becoming entirely too petty! 🤪
Well done for that!
I hope that if Hazzno is sticking around for PR and birthday / money, that William and Anne are involved. HM and Charles are both vulnerable, and Hazzno's refusal to let his tricky mother rest in peace is a bargaining tool which he's always used to make Charles feel guilty and give him what he wants.
When H&M left the RF they thought their first deal secretly set up with the YouTube rival was in the bag and that the financial independence they wanted was guaranteed. They both suffered premature celebration as the rival never got off the ground (like them), and it's been downhill ever since with all their other enterprises. The non-job of Chumpo at BetterUp won't pay their water bill, and they are furious that they are public failures and broke especially in LA where money trumps everything. It couldn't happen to a nicer bi-racial. :LOL:
Forgot again! Thank you Ruby and Rayne x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is there proof anywhere that Anne is in charge of the Queen's Mother's money, or is it just rumour?

Reactions: 15
My take from the last thread is that every problem Harry has had is because Diana was a nymphomaniac, shagged every man she met, and started having affairs before the ink was dry on her marriage certificate.She also had so many mental disorders the medics ran out of names to give them.
I had hopes that the discussion could move away from the deranged sex maniac that was Diana but that's obviously not going to happen.
Don't agree agree with this, Diana was 19 when she met Charles and really wanted the marriage to work. She was a young girl who I think loved Charles and loved her Sons very much. Fate took a bad course and their Farther had a difficult job, maybe not the best Dad, but what do we know, I'm sure he loves them. William has turned out such a great man but who knows what issues he had? Harry's biggest mistake when he met "Harry's wife" LOL! We all have issues in our families, but you normally try to keep them to yourself. Harry's biggest "issue" is that he met that woman who is a narcissist, and that will never cure the problem. Until he is free from her nothing will change. I really feel that if his Mum was still around things would have been so different for him. Sometimes fate deals you a very tit card.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Did anyone wonder why on The Queen's side they sat on the 2nd row?

Reactions: 7
This blinds aren't blinds anymore

Do we know something about this? It's in comments of original blind

View attachment 535304
How old would this child be? In this day and age surely there would be records, friends that knew she was pregnant. I'm shocked nothing has come out before now!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
From the other thread.

Well now, I can totally understand her trying to find love, no problem, we all want someone special in our lives. What I can't stomach is seeking it with someone already married, like Carling and Hoare. The Carlings divorced when it came out and Hoare's wife had to threaten legal action to stop Di calling her from pay phones like a mad bunny boiler. So she caused other women heartache in her quest for love. Yes, of course the husbands were worse but yanno, bragging rights for shagging a genuine princess adds a new level to cheating I suppose. Lineker (spit!) had more sense.
Didn't she also push her stepmum Raine down the stairs? Yes she did, and then some time later set up pap walks of her meeting Raine for coffee etc several times to make herself look forgiving and wonderful ... when in fact she never stopped hating Raine and referred to her as Acid Raine. She could be quite the witch and was a master of press manipulation once she found her feet and realised she could use them to her advantage.
Yep, she hated Raine and basically tried to harm her by tripping her headfirst down a staircase. Her upbringing was fairly dysfunctional with her mother being chucked out and exiled from the children for cheating and her dad being an inveterate cheater himself. Diana actually had more affairs within marriage than Charles, it seems. His mistresses were Camilla and Kanga, basically. Diana went through an absolute laundry list of men during her marriage and then a few afterwards, and 100% fair enough when she was actually single.

Diana shagged her personal bodyguard James Mannakee during the earlier years of her marriage, and is on tape gushing about how she was 'like a little girl' (ugh) around him. The affair was found out, and he was naturally dismissed. When he died in a motorbike accident in 1987, she decided he'd been bumped off because obviously, motorbike riding isn't a risky business at all. Motorbike accidents never happen, nor do the riders often die in them. Seems to me Diana's own sense of guilt was often expressed in paranoia, this being the paranoia and willingness to believe everyone was against her that Bashir so easily exploited to get his big interview. You know people who are cheating and are not found out often get weird and aggressively accuse their other halves of cheating too? I see that trait in Diana, her wanting to get others (primarily Charles) back being expressed as deep paranoia about being got at herself. I also think she projected her own constant cheating, pursuit of other men and guilt at it onto other women. The time she accused her sons very jolly hockey sticks plain jane nanny, Tiggy Legg-Bourke of shagging Charles and having his abortion - in public, at a party, in earshot of other guests - she was shamefully nasty to other women at times, an absolute basket case.

She also had Hewitt smuggled into Kensington Palace for the night, via the boot of a car, ffs, during their years-long affair in the late 80s. Again, this insane cloak and dagger tit that she's accuse everyone else of. James Hoare who was Charles's age, and in fact Charles's old friend, was the one whose wife she hassled in ways that would probably be classed legally as stalking these days. Unforgiveable. Then there was the James Gilby stuff. She also shagged Will Carling behind his wife Julia's back and helped break up their marriage. She was no woman's woman, she lived her life for male sexual validations as women who have a parent-shaped hole in their childhood often do.

I don't get why people give Diana this endless victim pass though when she often behaved like a spiteful witch with nothing better to do than run around looking for a man to cling to, and if she had to run an existing wife out of the way, she would try. You can only play the 'married at 20 to an older man, innocent little me' card as an excuse for so long. Certainly it's not a pass to interfere in others' marriages like a mad bunny boiler, especially when you're so epically, tragically butthurt your own husband is not faithful to you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Interesting analysis from Nicholas Witchell. About halfway down the article.
Nicholas Witchell is the man who in that famous skiing video of Will, Harry and Charles gets the famous comment : "I can't stand this man"
from Charles.
Not sure how fond Witchell is of the Royals.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the coward can't even stay for his grandmothers birthday!! 😡😡
Two options there:

He doesn't want to go, and he wants to be back with the chickens and Minge.

OR

He's actually not welcome, and not invited.

Take your pick. It wouldn't shock me if he were so persona non grata he's been told his presence is not required.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Two options there:

He doesn't want to go, and he wants to be back with the chickens and Minge.

OR

He's actually not welcome, and not invited.

Take your pick. It wouldn't shock me if he were so persona non grata he's been told his presence is not required.
Option 2 for me.

Why should he now ruin the Queen's birthday? Everyone on edge around him afraid to say anything for fear it'll be headlines in the coming days.

Better off going home to his current wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can imagine HMTQ not wanting any fuss for her Birthday and telling H to go back to be with HW and son. As a Grandmother myself, its what I would do.

Reactions: 41
Harry does petulant little boy so well. The more I see of him the more I hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Meghan is just absolutely exhausting isn’t she. The rest of the royal family had wreaths made and didn’t talk about it, because why would you run to the press with something like that? Not Meghan, we’ve gotta be told the ins and outs of the reasoning behind each choice of flower and the fact the note was handwritten. They must all be wondering how she finds enough hours in the day to keep running to the press with these tidbits when it wouldn’t even cross the rest of the families minds to do the same

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.