Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course but as I stated after I made the original post a lot of the articles that are posted on here are attributed to ‘a source’
Yeah - it’s why I’m sceptical of the vast majority of them

its up to the individual what they believe, but it’s best to have a pot of salt near by, just in case

Reactions: 11
Yeah - it’s why I’m sceptical of the vast majority of them

its up to the individual what they believe, but it’s best to have a pot of salt near by, just in case
Goodness, all the dialogue that my posting that article has caused. I won’t bother doing that again.

Reactions: 17
Actually, I feel he is a really truly sensitive soul, he didn't always have a great relationship with PP but as time has gone by they have both become really close. he showed visibly signs of upset and tears, the other siblings were probably hurting as much inside for sure, Stoic Anne for sure,( not sure about Andrew as I don';t like him). Chaz is a gentle soul easily hurt and quite vulnerable and I feel he absolutely wants to do the right thing. I have been a big supporter of his letting the crown go to Will, but now I think we could all benefit from his input. Choppy waters ahead maybe he could be what we need in the interim.
On another note.... If any national papers need "a Source". " A royal source". " a friend of the.." Any one of you amazing tattlers could step up
You all know more about the situation , the history, the nuances and express yourselves more eloquently, and you can all define and read between the PR crap than any of the freelance freeloaders reading our posts and making a few quid off our discussions.

Reactions: 27
#94Harry's mission has failed back to Meghan he goes
With unpolished shoes and muck on his clothes

Reactions: 5
I agree that Smeg is not pregnant.
The piece is very waffley but makes the point that a pregnant would not put herself through the stress of going on National TV to slag off the Royal family due to the harm the stress will do to the unborn child especially in light of her having been suicidal during her first pregnancy.....according to herself!

Reactions: 19
What an odd article!!

Is it an anti monarchist article? If you are going to quote Diane Abbott, then they are surely writing an article that seeks to abolish the British Monarchy.

Or is it a fashion piece ...talking about butterfly earrings and black wide brimmed hats?

Or is it just a gossip piece?

It gets an awful lot of details completely wrong!! It portrays William as some kind of hooray henry, who hasnt done anything with his life....

But here in East Anglia, he is well known for piloting the air ambulance/ rescue helicopter, and taking casualties to hospital....so he worked....and worked hard, before going into the court lists. William must have seen some horrific injuries......the air ambulance doesnt get called out for minor injuries, its horrific car crashed etc.....fatal injuries....

And I am yet to see any evidence of Meghan being incredible at any job!

Reactions: 52
She hasn’t through that far ahead. Or assumes RF will acknowledge and welcome the children and her.
The RF did welcome her...and they did acknowledge Archie. She and her husband are the ones who have made something else out of it all.

Reactions: 37
I notice the name Markus. Is this the same Markus who's a friend of HFEW. Soho House? Toronto? Not sure which but someone she's close to. I think Scoobie maybe linked in?

Reactions: 15
Excuse you, she's excellent at ruining things

Reactions: 16
well said DoubleOld nice to hear honest views from our chums over the way and do hope that our acerbic and sweary posts do not offend you. She is completely bloody cuckoo and lives in a weird, twisted fantasy world in other words she is doo lalley, complete nutter.

Reactions: 19
I notice the name Markus. Is this the same Markus who's a friend of HFEW. Soho House? Toronto? Not sure which but someone she's close to. I think Scoobie maybe linked in?
Yes it is, he has gone quiet lately but if any of the stuff in the Spoiler is true then it appears either Meghan has gone rogue and bolloxed it up or they all overplayed their hand, possibly victims of younger generations propensity to think that Social Media is actually closely aligned to real life when anyone paying attention to politics in the last 5 years could see that it's not. Maybe they thought the RF wasn't that popular but whilst most people aren't vocal about it, when push comes to shove we are predominately monarchists at heart

Reactions: 32
It's written by a tech CEO type with a huge fucking chip on her shoulder, Michelle Ruiz.

"She is co-founder and CEO of BiasSync, a SaaS technology company that helps organizations identify and eliminate biases in the workplace."

You know, one of those grifters who makes six or seven figures out of selling packaged witch hunting racial divisiveness to idiot corporations.

Look at who is quoted in that article; that bellowing sack of shite for brains Shola and some dumbass author of some GO KWEEN GURLZ type pseudo empowerment bollocks. Fucking Bunty for Kweens.

It's clearly partisan, and 100% hagiographic where Markle, the chosen avatar of these types beef with white people or this dubious, invented concept of 'whiteness' (see Noel Ignatiev for that one, Communist and then late in life race baiter academic) which they will have you believe is seperate from white people , is concerned. The British royals seem to set these US 'empowered' race baiters and grifters off like nothing else, despite them probably having given them zero thought before Markle joined them.

Pathetic, really.

Reactions: 28
I'm beginning to wonder if HFEW end goal is some kind of cut price Jackie O, snag the famous hubby then move onto the billionaire. Very much the Dollartree version.

I used to work with someone who was part of the horsey set and frequented Camilla's hairdresser who said they had been told things were falling apart before the wedding and there was a divorce settlement in place of she stuck out three yrs. This seems to fit nicely with the London scoop stuff . I'm now thinking that was the backers plan and the wheels are falling off because she thought she could do better with her own schemes

Reactions: 31
Harry and Meghan #94 , Meghan couldn’t help but gloat, for sending flowers and handwriting a note

Reactions: 26
I gave up reading that article once they quoted Diane Abbot

Reactions: 26
You speak for me too - but it started with Megxit. At lockdown last March, I found the Queen's address to the nation extremely soothing. It represented something I needed but didn't understand why. Now it's all become a bit of an addiction and I might be a bit in love with W&C.

Reactions: 33
I’m back at work and have missed any important news, it’s all football related rage and angst here, #spurs

No news about Henry being back in Cali?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.