Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who spent his entire life within the confines of the Royal Family, Hazbeen appears to have no understanding of how the royal family work.
It's incredible isn't it? His brain literally retains nothing unless it relates to his own comfort or pleasure. There definitely is a brain cell missing in that regard. Part of the problem is "Harry must never be treated as the Spare. He must be made to feel special and we cannot expect him to absorb too many rules and regulations, it just confuses him and makes him throw another tantrum". So he floated along on a cushion all his life, even more so after Di fell off her perch.
It's probably why he failed exams both in school and at Sandhurst, and even when taking the pilots test for flying a chopper in the military.
I recall a short clip in a program on him where he was sat side saddle in his chopper saying to a reporter "This switch controls the X ... this lever is for Y, this one is ... I forget what that one is for. Yeah it's a complicated machine". I was like "WTF! They let this guy fly million dollar war machines and he can't even identify all the controls. He could be dropping bleeping napalm over cities, what a dolt". This was long before smeggy and I had no opinion on him really, but I was shocked at his don't-know-don't-care attitude to his supposed job requirements.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh no he better don't , he needs to leave sunday morning he aint welcome here anymore
I bet if he does stay it will be upon his handler's instructions that he is to try to wrest money, prestige and titles from the RF while they are at a low ebb. To do this Hazbeen must have something to threaten the RF with. I'd guess that if he stays on, this is what it will be for. If he rushes back, they've already called his bluff and told him to shove his PR and threats. Just saying. An extreme view I agree.

Reactions: 16
Sorry, :oops: I was convinced that I have shared a quora link about it... Yes, wrong page...

Thanks for finding it for me.🙂

It was alleged in the question and not posted by anyone who claimed to be there. Shame 😒

I really hope it's true that Oprah suspects.

Reactions: 10
Despite it being such a sad week it's also been truly educationalove and emotional.
I've read some wonderful stories bith happy and sad and seen such beautiful photographs of the DoE throughout his life.

Goggle box broke me AGAIN 😢

Silver lining for me has been Gyles Brandreth, he's so pleasant and his voice is so very proper.

Enjoy tomorrow my dear Tattlers and raise a glass of your chosen poison to a very fine and much loved gentleman.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I know this link was posted previously but there were no comments on it the last time I looked. It’s now like reading a Tattle thread, lol. Is BG a predominately US site?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dean Stott and his missus are a right couple of twats. And on that note, I shall take heed of my cat's snoring and go to bed! Let's hope there is no incoming from Her Minge of Mingeness and we can say our farewells to Phil tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
HMQ releases her favourite photo

One of my favourites too, just at total ease in each other’s company. The way she has always looked at him literally lit up around him, god love them both. I hope Her Majesty feels the love and support to carry her through tomorrow, this week has been utterly draining hasn’t it, but I know it’ll be the send off Prince Philip deserves and wanted. The Moaning Myrtle of Montecito trainwreck can sit cradling her moonbump and behave herself for a change, this one ain’t your stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The name of that poor girl was Sophie Lionnet, she endured horrific treatment, so terrified that she was unable to alert anyone for help. The bastards burned her body in their garden. Both sentenced to 30 years, without remission. Pity they weren’t sentenced to death by a thousand cuts.
I recall the program on that. It broke my heart. A local(Iranian I think) shopkeeper spoke to her a lot, knew her problems and offered to shelter her or fund her ticket home but she said they'd hidden her passport. bleeping bastards.
Also re the burning her in the garden ... a local mother said her kids came in and said 'they' (the bastards) are having a barbecue mummy, can we ask for something from it? Jesus. Ripped my guts out. Evil cunts.:mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Despite it being such a sad week it's also been truly educationalove and emotional.
I've read some wonderful stories bith happy and sad and seen such beautiful photographs of the DoE throughout his life.

Goggle box broke me AGAIN 😢

Silver lining for me has been Gyles Brandreth, he's so pleasant and his voice is so very proper.

Enjoy tomorrow my dear Tattlers and raise a glass of your chosen poison to a very fine and much loved gentleman.
Glad it wasn’t just me. Crying at people crying on the tv.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn't there rumours of an affair with his partner Amy too? I read them on the SCD pages (this is a new account, I was previously 'abitfairytale' but had a strop with myself and deleted my account 🙄). Explains why she was so doe-eyed with him!
They spent most of their interviews singing each other's praises till you wanted to vomit, especially when he got booted out so who knows.

His wife is very pretty. I remember thinking "Punching above yer weight there son".

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.