Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Phillips' children aren't invited.

If Smeg had been given the all clear to travel, wanted to be the centre of attention, or actually had an invite, I think the obvious person to bump off the list would be Daniel Chatto.
I'm confused - I've never heard of Daniel Chatto before but I have heard of David Linley (aka David Armstrong-Jones) ... who I thought was quite close to the queen? Does anyone know why he won't be at his sister Sarah's side among the attendees? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Markle status: REDACTED 🤣

I was hoping the time difference would prevent Markle from tuning in as she’d still be snoring in her feather bed but unfortunately we’re only eight hours ahead so 3pm in UK is 7am. Drat!
I'm confused - I've never heard of Daniel Chatto before but I have heard of David Linley (aka David Armstrong-Jones) ... who I thought was quite close to the queen? Does anyone know why he won't be at his sister Sarah's side among the attendees? 🤔
David Armstrong Jones is the Earl of Snowden and one of the mourners. Sarah and Daniel Chatto married in 1994, another great example of low key royals who manage to lead fairly normal lives without being Hounded by the press or demanding mega security.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I find it kinda funny that Daniel Chatto played Prince Andrew in a TV film about Charles and Diana 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not particular about her, but I'm on her side:)

Gayle King, Serena Williams ... they are more racist than 'Whitey' in my opinion. I don't think Oprah is racist per-se she's more interested in cash, which is fair enough if that's your thing. Having said that, she'll play the race-card if it means bringing-in the big bucks. That's what is so sickening. Thank f*ck for the Obama's. I am no fan of Barrack but he showed class with his msg of condolence about Phillip. I bet that got right-up the nose of Smeghead. Good man! Whilst we're on US politics, if The B1tch genuinely believes she'll be a senator or governor she's sadly mistaken. In ten years time she'll be living in a trailer park, Nomadland has nothing on our Meg. Trust me.

PS. I bet Michelle Obama cannot f*cking stand MeAgain. That brings glee to my heart thinking about it. Michelle is everything Smegma isn't ie: Black, highly intelligent and attractive, I bet Michelle has removed The Wicked Witch's phone no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Reactions: 25
Well the countdown is on. We’ll see what me again has planed for the day.
With all the stories of Harry staying ( hear the Tower of London has some rooms fit for a prince) she must be getting nervous.
How long until she starts saying they took Harry’s passport.

wonder if he realises how unpopular they are. He was always considered the wild one, the fun prince and was quite popular within his position. The people’s prince. Most of the privilege, none of the responsibility and now he is one of the most disliked men in the commonwealth.

Reactions: 28
If they both come over in June, they can hardly leave two small children at home with Doria?
An idea, opportunity to generate some optics with HMTQ etc.
The dolly’s can go back in the box
Or if not dolly’s they will cancel the hire service till they go home
Excuse will be the travelling will be too much for the children especially Archie has he is a early achiever and studying for his degree
🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning Tattlers. Well this sad day has arrived. I hope PP has the send off he deserves with no distractions from across the pond. I really hope today that our (uk) media don't show anything of M. Or any of her cronies.

Reactions: 36
Morning Tattlers. Well this sad day has arrived. I hope PP has the send off he deserves with no distractions from across the pond. I really hope today that our (uk) media don't show anything of M. Or any of her cronies.
Glad that its a beautiful Spring day and not pouring with rain. It s been good to have so many 'unseen' photos released over the last few days particularly the one last night. Not a sign of 'her' at all. I think the press have got it right this time.

• Heart
I wonder if HMTQ and PP were at Archie’s secret Christening (assuming he’s had one) and if so, are there photos of them together?

Anyway, I hope we hear nothing from MM today so we can concentrate on Prince Philip, exactly as it should be. The tributes to him this week have been wonderful, as have the programmes on his life. I feel bad that I never knew some of the things that he went through growing up but how thankful that he met Princess Elizabeth when he did. No wonder she fell in love with him and that they had so many happy years together. An incredible achievement to live to such a great age, married to your one true love. How lucky we are to have her. Our beloved Queen.

• Heart
Undercover with the Harkles.... Smeggy has discovered my sneakyness and sent me on a mission 😃

Polish_20210417_080336786.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning.It is well into the afternoon in Perth Western Australia.I am hoping for a day all about respecting Prince Philip though I have already seen nasty comments on the London Evening Standard FB page when they posted the lovely photo of the Queen and Prince Philip taken in Scotland.Some people are just so nasty

Reactions: 16
I was watching the tribute show on BBC1 for PP yesterday and they were interviewing Giles Branderith.

He said something that made me cry, he said he remembered PP saying he was a refugee prince who had nothing and TQ was the one who gave him a home and everything else that he never had.

That got me 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I was watching the tribute show on BBC1 for PP yesterday and they were interviewing Giles Branderith.

He said something that made me cry, he said he remembered PP saying he was a refugee prince who had nothing and TQ was the one who gave him a home and everything else that he never had.

That got me 😭😭😭
Me too.

Reactions: 13
It's spot on.
Harry had the opportunity to begin to gain some respect back from the British public but has absolutely no chance now after his tantrums.Hope he heads back to his sill, fake life tonight and both can wallow in imagined slights.
They are clowns!

Reactions: 22
Do we know when Harry is flying back? Obviously he's been in isolation so if he goes tomorrow so soon,then it's clear the rift is there and no attempt has been made?

Reactions: 7
We all know what kind of bloke Prince Andrew is right? An arrogant pr1ck with a penchant for teenage girls. Maybe he shouldn't have, but at least he said something about the passing of his father. What has Haszo said? Nothing. Either he has nothing good to say about Phil, which is fine, or he is under strict orders from The Kettle Witch not to say anything. It's sick.

As I said previously, I hope Catherine tells him to F*ck Orf if he tries to worm his way back into her affections. What he has done, what he does, and what he will continue to do is despicable. He's a f*cking disgrace in my books. Although I never served, both my father and grandfather were army men and if there's one thing you DON'T do is turn you back on your comrades.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree with other posters, the lovely, previously unseen photos just show what a family man he was. Sad day for the RF today.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.