Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I just remembered, wasn't Baroness Scotland caught employing a domestic cleaner either at below working wage rates, or not declaring it so she didn't have to pay social or stamps or whatever, NI ? This was years ago and I thought they only brushed it under the carpet because she's a WOC and bolshie. They should have got rid of her a long time ago and I am surprised she's still in her position as she's not fit for that role.
YES! I remember this happening and the subsequent press coverage!

Currently messaging with a friend who lives in Mumbai (she is Indian). She is totally incancdescent about the Snarkles, but currently using the shenanigans as distraction from India's horrible COVID situation...

If Eugenie went along such subterfuge, it would not play out well for her particularly if it jeopardises her father’s reintegration as a kosher royal. But then this scheme might be a flyer, if she travelled ’in character ‘ & is stashed away at SohoWhatsit somewhere
But why would Eug do this???

Reactions: 13
I think you will find that JJ was already a presenter before he went on Strictly. If you look on Wiki it gives you all the details.
I can't stand him. I found him disingenuous on Strictly.
He was Mr Cutie Pie smiley brave jolly chappy until there was even a vague negative re his dance routine. Yet I never knew such a mediocre dancer get so much unearned praise. He was literally gobsmacked at being voted off. Played it down at first but was then snippy at his interview. I suspect he thought he had it in the bag and pwince hawwy shaking pompoms for him on zoomy was meant to seal the deal.He was a decent dancer, nothing more, and never really got any better. I understand the trauma he went through and fair play to him for getting through it, but as a person he left me cold.

Reactions: 29
That doesn't say anything about the crew suspecting her. It's just questioning the ridiculous moonbump. Which I've been doing for months!
This is really odd! There was a thread on Quora where someone asked if it was true that Oprah was refusing to take Smeggy’s calls after it was reported that staff had seen the moon bump and were issued with NDAs. I have searched Quora and Google and NOTHING is coming up on this subject at all! I am not going mad as I definitely read that thread as it was very interesting.I am sure someone linked it on a previous thread on here.

All I can think is that Oprah’s people have had it removed from the internet. It has vanished! Can anyone else find it? Or did anyone save it or take a screenshot? Hell fire! If Oprah has had all talk of the moon bump discovery by her staff removed from the internet, this speaks VOLUMES!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It was on the last thread scotchy. Or the one before.
It was alleged that Orca the porker is not taking smeggy's calls ... because during the interview takes her crew spotted that the pregnancy was fake and later informed the Boss.
Not sure I believe it though. Why would they wait till later to tell her? Surely the time to tell her was there and then so she could do damage control. Having said that, I've mentioned a few times that the clips I've seen of the interview are not as warm and fluffy as I expected. Not much gushing going on. All quite businesslike. I dunno. Ya pays yer money and takes yer choice.
Wasn't there talk that the crew had to sign nda's immediately after

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember reading that Quora thread as well...

The Mirror saying Hazza could go back 'as soon as Wednesday' which means he is staying for The Queen's birthday, doesn't it?

(Ooh they've just changed the heading. It did say 'The Queen pleads for unity' which was misleading clickbait)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I remember reading that Quora thread as well...

The Mirror saying Hazza could go back 'as soon as Wednesday' which means he is staying for The Queen's birthday, doesn't it?

I still see him jumping on a plane ASAP but what do I know?

Reactions: 10
Looked this up. She apparently employed someone who was not legally entitled to work in the UK (a foreign student visa overstayer with a fake working visa that had also run out by the time she was employed) and paid them very poorly, £6 an hour, at several pounds under the going rate for London. She got a£5000 fine for this, screeched like a witch about it, and huffed and puffed and threatened to blow everyone's house down. She sounds like an absolute witch.

I didn't show Baroness Scotland any passport, says housekeeper in sensational new allegations | Daily Mail Online

Not actually that unusual for rich employers and household staff in London. There's a rich vein of foreign blow-ins who can be exploited and one thing about many rich people is how incredibly parsimonious they can be with the lessers. There is an appalling record of actual trafficked-in servants in certain quarters, and the other year that rich weirdo French-Algerian couple torture-murdered their poor French live-in au pair girl after confiscating her passport, starving her to bones and paying her something like £50 a month because the wife was a sexually jealous bordeline personality crazy with a cultural contempt for staff. There's a real underbelly of exploitation in that city.
The name of that poor girl was Sophie Lionnet, she endured horrific treatment, so terrified that she was unable to alert anyone for help. The bastards burned her body in their garden. Both sentenced to 30 years, without remission. Pity they weren’t sentenced to death by a thousand cuts.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Thanks for all the replies about Oprah's crew spotting the moonbump.
I must have missed the original post (it's hard to keep up sometimes!)
Anyway @StrawberrySeed says its gone now! Which is highly suspicious.
I would imagine that the crew are all sworn to secrecy in their contracts with Oprah but who leaked the original story?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't stand him. I found him disingenuous on Strictly.
He was Mr Cutie Pie smiley brave jolly chappy until there was even a vague negative re his dance routine. Yet I never knew such a mediocre dancer get so much unearned praise. He was literally gobsmacked at being voted off. Played it down at first but was then snippy at his interview. I suspect he thought he had it in the bag and pwince hawwy shaking pompoms for him on zoomy was meant to seal the deal.He was a decent dancer, nothing more, and never really got any better. I understand the trauma he went through and fair play to him for getting through it, but as a person he left me cold.
Wasn't there rumours of an affair with his partner Amy too? I read them on the SCD pages (this is a new account, I was previously 'abitfairytale' but had a strop with myself and deleted my account 🙄). Explains why she was so doe-eyed with him!

Reactions: 7
Fyi I asked my JJ ( the strictly guy ;) ) post to be removed, no mother of god conspiracy 😂

Reactions: 3
I still see him jumping on a plane ASAP but what do I know?
I think if he goes back before the Queen's Birthday, then that will make him look worse than he already is. He cant use the excuse that he needs to get back to his pregnant wife because many servicemen are away when their wives are pregnant and they just suck it up. Of he goes back it will confirm that she is ruling him.

Reactions: 21
That doesn't say anything about the crew suspecting her. It's just questioning the ridiculous moonbump. Which I've been doing for months!
Sorry, :oops: I was convinced that I have shared a quora link about it... Yes, wrong page...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Markle has a bit of a problem on her hands, I think.

Clearly there are no informal pics of either herself &/or Archie with PP posted anywhere because none exist. Probably Harry is banned (by her) from posting any such photos of him & his Grandpa - other than the public one we’ve seen - because she’s not in them.

Which means she needs to get herself, Archie & Doriana to the UK at some point to ensure some cutsie family shots with HM before it’s too late. Otherwise, what’s she going to post when the monarch passes...an even more massive story than Philip?

Poor, poor Meghan. Does she brave the UK where everyone, including Harry’s family, detest her - knowing, as we do, that dislike to a narcissist is as painful and destructive as Kryptonite. Or does she stay far away and relinquish boasting rights for the coming years?

What a dilemma, eh?
I wish her luck with that. She should stick to photoshopping and borrowing friends' children. The public are used to it now and find it quite endearing trying to puzzle out how an under 2-year old can be so huge, or be bald one minute and hirsute the next, or have a completely different face. It's kinda cute and appeals to the quirky British sense of humour. We love to speculate how a bump can inflate and deflate before our eyes, or see Magic Markus make it disappear altogether! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't be surprised if Harry stays for HMTQ's birthday. Either to try and get back in her actual good books or pretend like he has done so he can bleat "but not Granny!! I was there for her birthday, in fact I celebrated privately with her 3 days before, just the two of us, special!!" next time he gives a whiney interview about Daddy and meanie big bro cutting him off. Maybe Meghan will Zoom in and HMTQ will tell her she's her favourite! And Gayle will relate this all to us and she had HMTQ's permission!

Or else a sob story about why he couldn't be there, William was being mean, Megs needed him, the sight of Windsor triggered him. They'll do something to make it about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I read the above report on the moonbump in the previous thread, but it's not the one I mean which I found elsewhere a couple of weeks ago. This specifically said that the camera crew had noticed the fake bump and told Orca.
Wrong page:) I share too much:) Page 27 same thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if there's to be a good old fashioned in-person will reading. And Haznoballs has been instructed by wifey to stick around and see if there's any more undeserved cash coming to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Comment from my Mumbai friend:
" Meghan is an upstart with a huge attitude problem and from a dysfunctional family background. And Harry spineless for not standing out for his family. Anyway, they make out to be the most unfortunate couple, get real ! Cry me a river !!! "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.