Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he will. In his mind telling the truth about his disgusting behaviour equals hounding.
I expect he is crying to Meghan about how nasty they are over here and he cant wait to get back to her. No doubt she will tell her friends what a hellish time he had whilst he was here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lovely article here:

Sorry if it’s been posted.
My favourite bits from the article

These days, the word “honour” does not mean much. When one hears of the alleged honour of politicians or do-gooding celebrities, one naturally guffaws. But Prince Philip was a man of honour to his core.
His much-loved grandson had repudiated England, and in doing so rejected everything Philip held dear, and, worse for this austere, unshowy man, he had rejected it for the hollow gaudiness of Hollywood and the celebrity circuit.

The sun and the (daily) star shining bright
while hazzo is hiding from the light,
much to smeggy's delight

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i would guess it's not the done thing in the RF for females to walk in a cortege, so they probably mean of the male grandchildren Peter is the oldest.

maybe she's going to come back to comfort him after the funeral is over, and when there might be a chance for bridges to be rebuilt? there was a private jet mentioned earlier in the thread, maybe it's not Oprah/ King but Meghan and Archie

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Loads of pages to catch up on but, it just struck me and I had to get this out...

M cares only about the glossy end result, the film or programme we all watch that's polished and perfect. She doesn't care about the arguments, the falling outs, the disasters along the way, they all get air brushed out, all we see is the slick production.

This is her end game. She doesn't care who gets hurt or caught in the cross fire, it doesn't matter.

All that does, is the end result, the edited showreel, the best bits, this is her world. All the tit is simply edited out onto the cutting room floor, of no concern. This result is all that she can see.
How true, and the edited cut out bits on the floor include people, cut out and discarded because they didn't fit or had served their purpose. If we were to draw up a list of people she has damaged and Markled it would be a very long one wouldn't it.
Anyway at least the glossy end result you say above that she was expecting has turned into a nightmare. Her editing and discarding has come back to haunt her, and there are no "best bits" left now.
BTW I didn't know that Porka's real name was Orpah!

Reactions: 14
'Shame on you': This Morning viewers complain to Ofcom after Julia Hartley-Brewer makes a dig at Meghan Markle over Royal Family photograph saying 'she probably thinks it's racist'
  • The panel were discussing a previously unseen photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip and their great-grandchildren, which was released this week
  • Julia, 52, said Meghan would take offence to the photo because Archie wasn't in it- despite the fact it was taken in 2018, before he was born
  • Julia told hosts Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary: 'I wonder if Meghan has managed to take offence to this photograph because it doesn't include her son'
  • After the scenes aired, fans of the show took to Twitter to slam Julia for her comments and said they found it 'uncomfortable' viewing
  • Meghan and Harry spoke to Oprah last month in a bombshell interview in which she accused an unnamed member of the Royal Family of racism
By CONNIE RUSK FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:22, 16 April 2021 | UPDATED: 15:18, 16 April 2021

799shares
View comments

This Morning viewers have complained to Ofcom after Talk Radio host Julia Hartley-Brewer took a swipe at Meghan Markle on Thursday's show.
The panel were discussing a previously unseen photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip and their great-grandchildren, which was released earlier this week, following the Duke Of Edinburgh's death.
But fans on the show were left unimpressed, when Julia, 52, said Meghan would take offence to the photo because Archie wasn't in it- despite the fact it was taken in 2018, before he was born.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
'Shame on you': This Morning viewers complain to Ofcom after Julia Hartley-Brewer makes a dig at Meghan Markle over Royal Family photograph saying 'she probably thinks it's racist'
  • The panel were discussing a previously unseen photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip and their great-grandchildren, which was released this week
  • Julia, 52, said Meghan would take offence to the photo because Archie wasn't in it- despite the fact it was taken in 2018, before he was born
  • Julia told hosts Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary: 'I wonder if Meghan has managed to take offence to this photograph because it doesn't include her son'
  • After the scenes aired, fans of the show took to Twitter to slam Julia for her comments and said they found it 'uncomfortable' viewing
  • Meghan and Harry spoke to Oprah last month in a bombshell interview in which she accused an unnamed member of the Royal Family of racism
By CONNIE RUSK FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:22, 16 April 2021 | UPDATED: 15:18, 16 April 2021

799shares
View comments

This Morning viewers have complained to Ofcom after Talk Radio host Julia Hartley-Brewer took a swipe at Meghan Markle on Thursday's show.
The panel were discussing a previously unseen photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip and their great-grandchildren, which was released earlier this week, following the Duke Of Edinburgh's death.
But fans on the show were left unimpressed, when Julia, 52, said Meghan would take offence to the photo because Archie wasn't in it- despite the fact it was taken in 2018, before he was born.
Normally not a huge fan of Julia but she was just saying what we were all thinking. MM's fans were making a big deal on social media about Archie not being in the picture even though 2 other great grandchildren also weren't included because they weren't born yet. The woke brigade take offence to everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
She will of been on the phone to him all week brainwashing him and putting ideas into his head for tomorrow. He will prob have a face like a slapped arse again . Apparently she’s planning a tribute so we await Gail or Oprah to reveal . Will make the death about her .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
i would guess it's not the done thing in the RF for females to walk in a cortege, so they probably mean of the male grandchildren Peter is the oldest.

maybe she's going to come back to comfort him after the funeral is over, and when there might be a chance for bridges to be rebuilt? there was a private jet mentioned earlier in the thread, maybe it's not Oprah/ King but Meghan and Archie
I think Baguette is monitoring all aircraft worldwide and hasn't slept for three days...!!.
If Smeg comes over this will contradict the "doctor's orders". If Haz stays after the funeral it won't be to rebuild the bridges that he blew up, but to get a deal nailed down because he's not managed to get it sorted yet because of the funeral. I don't think we will see Archie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Baguette is monitoring all aircraft worldwide and hasn't slept for three days...!!.
If Smeg comes over this will contradict the "doctor's orders". If Haz stays after the funeral it won't be to rebuild the bridges that he blew up, but to get a deal nailed down because he's not managed to get it sorted yet because of the funeral. I don't think we will see Archie.
Ach, what the Hell!
Archie will have his own reality show ‘Fresh Air Prince of Monte Vito’ as soon as MumziMegs has ‘inked’ his thumbprint on the contract.
Let the merchin’ begin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
HMQ releases her favourite photo

It’s telling that HMQ has released this beautiful, intimate and joyous photograph taken by the Countess of Wessex. I think PE, Sophie and their excellent daughter have behaved with all warmth, dignity and humility this week. It’s clear they’ve rallied around HMQ with love and support. They are a wonderful family. That the Countess shared such a happy moment with PP and HMQ is gorgeous. HMQ is always the cleverest Royal in any room and I think she’s telling us that Sophie being present at such a happy, informal moment is a declaration of how much she loves her. I hope so anyway, as the warmth of the Wessexes and the dignity of the Cambridges this week (when I bet PW wanted nothing more than to travel down the M4 to Windsor and punch his twit brother) has been a credit and tribute to PP and HMQ. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She wont be back here in Great Britain. She knows shes hated now for their lies. Shes so important in her own head that she seems to think shes superior to us and she can tar us all with the same brush.

It wont work, dear. Not in this house.
Stay there & eat hot dogs & send twatter messages to your cronies. Its about your mark. The sooner hes away from here to join her, the better.
America....... the nation with the biggest racial problems of all.
Ludicrous.

It’s very telling that HMQ has released this beautiful, intimate and joyous photograph taken by the Countess of Wessex. I think PE, Sophie and their excellent daughter have behaved with all warmth, dignity and humility this week. It’s clear they’ve rallied around HMQ with love and support. They are a wonderful family. That the Countess shared such a happy moment with PP and HMQ is gorgeous. HMQ is always the cleverest Royal in any room and I think she’s telling us that Sophie being present at such a happy, informal moment is sending us a message about how much she loves her. Gorgeous. ❤
I have really warmed to them all this week. I think they will ease the Queens workload and rally around to help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There don't seem to be any BA flights in from LAX or LA today only virgin atlantic but I doubt meghan would fly with them. 😅😅

Not dissing virgin by the way, I fly with them all the time and also Diana was quite pally with Richard Branson

Reactions: 8
Looked this up. She apparently employed someone who was not legally entitled to work in the UK (a foreign student visa overstayer with a fake working visa that had also run out by the time she was employed) and paid them very poorly, £6 an hour, at several pounds under the going rate for London. She got a£5000 fine for this, screeched like a witch about it, and huffed and puffed and threatened to blow everyone's house down. She sounds like an absolute witch.

I didn't show Baroness Scotland any passport, says housekeeper in sensational new allegations | Daily Mail Online

Not actually that unusual for rich employers and household staff in London. There's a rich vein of foreign blow-ins who can be exploited and one thing about many rich people is how incredibly parsimonious they can be with the lessers. There is an appalling record of actual trafficked-in servants in certain quarters, and the other year that rich weirdo French-Algerian couple torture-murdered their poor French live-in au pair girl after confiscating her passport, starving her to bones and paying her something like £50 a month because the wife was a sexually jealous bordeline personality crazy with a cultural contempt for staff. There's a real underbelly of exploitation in that city.
I heard about the French-Algerian couple. They did a true crime show episode about it on Deadly Women. I looked up the au pair and felt so bad for her. She was a young girl and she was tortured before they killed her. Absolute animals.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Here (in NZ) the funeral is on in the wee small hours, with a replay airing later in the morning through until the early evening. I have work stuff to do so might stay up all night and watch it live. I hope Kirsty Young isn't one of the commentators - when she was for the wedding, her constant fawning over Meggy was truly nauseating (bearing in mind that link with her husband being involved with Soho House ...). :sick:

Reactions: 21
Hazno's phone will be beeping like a mofo, the wh0re of Montecito will be texting every 30 seconds. Her big fear is that Kate and William will offer an olive-branch. I get the impression JCMH is easily led, a bit like a dopey Labrador. As a narc, she knew that and that's how she led him on. It'll be fearful her little b1tch will find a new master.

For me this is his last chance to redeem himself. Stay in England, everyone makes mistakes, especially in love. We will forgive you if you never go back to that c*nt.

Reactions: 18
I saw this comment on one of the videos from the royal family yt channel and couldn't help but laugh it sounds like utter bullshit but somehow I can see it happening 😂😂
Screenshot_20210417_020119_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw this comment on one of the videos from the royal family yt channel and couldn't help but laugh it sounds like utter bullshit but somehow I can see it happening 😂😂
My mom works in the local library, she tells me that all the teenage girls take out 'spell' books and magic crap ... given that MeAgain is basically a 12 year old girl in an adult body nothing would surprise me. I bet she has the whole royal family as voodoo dolls and is sticking pins into them as I speak. Ordinarily I am attracted to f*cked-up girls, but MeAgain leaves me cold ... she's just too psychotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.