Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Instagram account is most certainly Smeggy. She gives a blow by blow account of all of the woes that Smeggy aired on the Oprah show. She also vehemently defends Smeggy‘s right to pen a detailed description of her miscarriage. Very very telling that this account seems to know exactly and how deeply Smeggy is feeling. The author claims to be a student in New York. Hmmmm 🤨🧐🤔🤭

@the_american_duchess
Expect BP IT on that pronto to determine ownership of that account.
Seems Smegs cannot help herself.

Reactions: 9
She's still in post, well just about anyway, until the next Commonwealth Heads of Govt meeting. You are right about the over-spending scandal.
Also I just remembered, wasn't Baroness Scotland caught employing a domestic cleaner either at below working wage rates, or not declaring it so she didn't have to pay social or stamps or whatever, NI ? This was years ago and I thought they only brushed it under the carpet because she's a WOC and bolshie. They should have got rid of her a long time ago and I am surprised she's still in her position as she's not fit for that role.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Well having watched the show, wow - what a forward thinking royal.

Zoe Wanamaker comments that he wasn't a fake patron he was hands on and truly invested regarding the globe theatre - yes Meg...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Fake Diana would have the cajones to turn up at the last minute for the funeral. She knows she’s despised over here, but also she couldn’t be sure they’d give her a place in it, and I don’t think she would risk the humiliation. She’s thick, but I don’t think she’s quite *that* thick.
Surely she would have been seen on a flight? If Eugenie went along such subterfuge, it would not play out well for her particularly if it jeopardises her father’s reintegration as a kosher royal. But then this scheme might be a flyer, if she travelled ’in character ‘ & is stashed away at SohoWhatsit somewhere.

Apparently it was, and published in Hello! as the photo of him arriving for the funeral. I thought I saw another print of the same photo but with "Shutterstock" on the bottom. Isn't Shutterstock Jeff Rayner, Megz pap friend who she sent to Rosarito after Thomas? If so then H&M sent this fake photo to Hello!
Curiouser, curiouser & thrice curiouser.

Reactions: 8
Interesting that so many posters here have direct experience of narcissistic personality disorder and recognise the signs...
I had the misfortune if having a narc boyfriend for a few years when I was much younger. I guess once you've had direct contact with them you realise how destructive and selfish they are.

We all recognise them quickly and won't get fooled again! It's very frustrating watching others fall for the same crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Smeggy calls herself 'insanely smart' but only the part that really applies is 'insane' 🤪😅

She's actually incredibly dumb and terrible at forward planning. She miscalculated how important the royal family are and how many people respect the work that they carry out.

She definitely miscalculated the value of having photos of the Queen and the other royals with her son when she seemingly denied them access to him. A very odd decision which only brings up the issue of how he was born again. They were invited to family holidays (apparently) although we don't know if this is true or not.

Now there's only one photo of him available with the the Queen when he was a newborn and that photo has been questioned as possibly fake!

It's very weird that more photos were taken of him in Africa with Desmond Tutu than with any members of the Royal Family. It's no bloody wonder that people question his existence!
No we don't know if the holiday invites to Balmoral were true but it's amazing how many things that were discounted as rumour and gossip have turned out to be correct!

Reactions: 15
Arthur says he thinks after that interview, there will be no reconciliation yet with W&H, but maybe by July at unveiling of Ds statue
Arthur is exceedingly optimistic IMHO. If I were Wills I would be nowhere NEAR reconciliation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also I just remembered, wasn't Baroness Scotland caught employing a domestic cleaner either at below working wage rates, or not declaring it so she didn't have to pay social or stamps or whatever, NI ? This was years ago and I thought they only brushed it under the carpet because she's a WOC and bolshie. They should have got rid of her a long time ago and I am surprised she's still in her position as she's not fit for that role.
Looked this up. She apparently employed someone who was not legally entitled to work in the UK (a foreign student visa overstayer with a fake working visa that had also run out by the time she was employed) and paid them very poorly, £6 an hour, at several pounds under the going rate for London. She got a£5000 fine for this, screeched like a witch about it, and huffed and puffed and threatened to blow everyone's house down. She sounds like an absolute witch.

I didn't show Baroness Scotland any passport, says housekeeper in sensational new allegations | Daily Mail Online

Not actually that unusual for rich employers and household staff in London. There's a rich vein of foreign blow-ins who can be exploited and one thing about many rich people is how incredibly parsimonious they can be with the lessers. There is an appalling record of actual trafficked-in servants in certain quarters, and the other year that rich weirdo French-Algerian couple torture-murdered their poor French live-in au pair girl after confiscating her passport, starving her to bones and paying her something like £50 a month because the wife was a sexually jealous bordeline personality crazy with a cultural contempt for staff. There's a real underbelly of exploitation in that city.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In
This guy is a complete embarrassment to himself. Why is it that completely stupid people never realise that they are completely stupid and sail through life with the hide of a rhinoceros?Always thinking that they’re much smarter than everyone else. I include his mistress Meg in this. It’s something that’s always baffled me.
[/
This guy is a complete embarrassment to himself. Why is it that completely stupid people never realise that they are completely stupid and sail through life with the hide of a rhinoceros?Always thinking that they’re much smarter than everyone else. I include his mistress Meg in this. It’s something that’s always baffled me.
It reminds me of a saying my mother used to say, apologies if it's inappropriate.
When you're dead you won't even know you're dead, it's a pain only felt by others. Same thing when you're stupid. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It must be killing Harry’s wife that she has no photos of Farchie with PP. Even the Tindalls have pictures, taken by Catherine. If Harry’s wife hadn’t been such a witch to DofC perhaps she might have taken some with Archiedoll. God she’s a dumb witch. She had the opportunity of a lifetime and managed to duck it up so badly she’s all but a pariah now. Lost the Royal perks, lost the HRH, probably no title for Archiedoll now when PC ascends, the big bucks aren’t rolling in as anticipated...it’s almost pitiable. But only almost.
It’s called Karma - you reap what you sow. Cash and carry thought they were clever......they weren’t they’ve markled themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If they both come over in June, they can hardly leave two small children at home with Doria?
An idea, opportunity to generate some optics with HMTQ etc.
They can leave them with Doria no problem and give her two Duracell batteries, just incase they stay longer than planned

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else thinking of writing to Kensington Palace to see if Kate can come over this summer and take some pictures of your family?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooh I didn't know that Oprah and her crew might be onto the moonbump 😃 Thats very interesting news. How can Oprah trust her after that? Of course she made reference to the pregnancy at the start of the interview and then we had the awful gender reveal.

Smeggy is hopeless at pretending to be pregnant. She had an enormous bump on in the chicken coop scene which was too high up (where her stomach should be). Then she crouched down where upon it disappeared.🤣

It would be fantastic if someone exposed this. Where did you hear about the crew tipping Oprah off? She would not like being made a fool of.
It was on the last thread scotchy. Or the one before.
It was alleged that Orca the porker is not taking smeggy's calls ... because during the interview takes her crew spotted that the pregnancy was fake and later informed the Boss.
Not sure I believe it though. Why would they wait till later to tell her? Surely the time to tell her was there and then so she could do damage control. Having said that, I've mentioned a few times that the clips I've seen of the interview are not as warm and fluffy as I expected. Not much gushing going on. All quite businesslike. I dunno. Ya pays yer money and takes yer choice.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ooh I didn't know that Oprah and her crew might be onto the moonbump 😃 Thats very interesting news. How can Oprah trust her after that? Of course she made reference to the pregnancy at the start of the interview and then we had the awful gender reveal.

Smeggy is hopeless at pretending to be pregnant. She had an enormous bump on in the chicken coop scene which was too high up (where her stomach should be). Then she crouched down where upon it disappeared.🤣

It would be fantastic if someone exposed this. Where did you hear about the crew tipping Oprah off? She would not like being made a fool of.
Very sorry Hamster but I can't remember. I spend a lot of time looking for news of the Harkles and took this on board but didn't bookmark it. It stands to reason that it's true though as the crew will have spent some time with them editing and filming. I don't know how many comprise a crew, but once one of them noticed they would have told the others, and would have told Orca. I'd thought this was common knowledge but that nobody had mentioned it on this thread.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.