Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m now starting to think that @Baguette may be on to something.
You have to go through an xRay don't you? Women have been picked up with fake bumps full of heroin and such, so surely the buckles and straps would show up?
"Excuse me missus, if you could just step this way...?"
"Do you know who I am??!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Their exponential arrogance tells me it's LSA they read with a solid population of unhinged nutcases who live vicariously through Meghan.
LSA also have a very long running series of threads called “Unpopular opinions about Meghan Markle” which is similar to here...so don’t write them off so completely.

LSA = Lipstick Alley, a forum for black women.

Reactions: 18
You have to go through an xRay don't you? Women have been picked up with fake bumps full of heroin and such, so surely the buckles and straps would show up?
"Excuse me missus, if you could just step this way...?"
"Do you know who I am??!!"
When we went to Florida 3 years ago my daughter was pregnant and they told her she didnt need to go through the scanner so they opened the gate and let her through

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it’s more likely she felt so superior she didn’t deign to allow them to be photographed with her crotch goblin. Her disdain knew no bounds. Even in photos of her with the queen she looks patronising. Not good at forward planning, is Harry’s wife.
Smeggy calls herself 'insanely smart' but only the part that really applies is 'insane' 🤪😅

She's actually incredibly dumb and terrible at forward planning. She miscalculated how important the royal family are and how many people respect the work that they carry out.

She definitely miscalculated the value of having photos of the Queen and the other royals with her son when she seemingly denied them access to him. A very odd decision which only brings up the issue of how he was born again. They were invited to family holidays (apparently) although we don't know if this is true or not.

Now there's only one photo of him available with the the Queen when he was a newborn and that photo has been questioned as possibly fake!

It's very weird that more photos were taken of him in Africa with Desmond Tutu than with any members of the Royal Family. It's no bloody wonder that people question his existence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The lack of photos of the doll with any family members is no doubt in part, due to JCMH’s paranoia about privacy. I bet the she wolf was desperate to get pics of her little Prince in with the RF for future receipts.
She will be livid that there aren’t any, and I don’t know how she’s going to get any, if the ginger whinger carries on digging his heels in on this.

Reactions: 17

And he's put Philip with 2 double 'l'!!
This guy is a complete embarrassment to himself. Why is it that completely stupid people never realise that they are completely stupid and sail through life with the hide of a rhinoceros?Always thinking that they’re much smarter than everyone else. I include his mistress Meg in this. It’s something that’s always baffled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This guy is a complete embarrassment to himself. Why is it that completely stupid people never realise that they are completely stupid and sail through life with the hide of a rhinoceros?Always thinking that they’re much smarter than everyone else. I include his mistress Meg in this. It’s something that’s always baffled me.
It’s weird, isn’t it? My gran was like that. She had narc tendencies and was as dumb as a bag of rocks, but she was convinced she was the smartest person in any room.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does has Scobie overdone it with the Botox and lip fillers. He’s so baked he looks as though he could moonlight as a drag. Really odd looking guy. The way he sat on Good Morning America with his hands clasped in front of him, posing like a debutante, being called the Royal reporter. I really dislike how the American press can be so gullible and vacant about British tradition.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Interesting that so many posters here have direct experience of narcissistic personality disorder and recognise the signs...

Reactions: 20
It must be killing Harry’s wife that she has no photos of Farchie with PP. Even the Tindalls have pictures, taken by Catherine. If Harry’s wife hadn’t been such a witch to DofC perhaps she might have taken some with Archiedoll. God she’s a dumb witch. She had the opportunity of a lifetime and managed to duck it up so badly she’s all but a pariah now. Lost the Royal perks, lost the HRH, probably no title for Archiedoll now when PC ascends, the big bucks aren’t rolling in as anticipated...it’s almost pitiable. But only almost.
SweetSummerChild, good post and s he deserves all she does get and everything she doesn't get. She screwed the whole country over and gave us the finger, she underestimated us and the witch is now counting the cost and Hazzno too.

When you put our backs to the wall we fight and are very cold and calculating when we need to be.

Reactions: 17
have to say if she does rock up here tomorrow surely they would not let her attend?? If she does we will all have sussed her "bump", what a horrible thought.
And she won't get a very warm reception anywhere and it would be the cold arse treatment from the family.

she has got that much neck though but is also gutless enough to not want to face us
Can't. Quarantine rules :m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does has Scobie overdone it with the Botox and lip fillers. He’s so baked he looks as though he could moonlight as a drag. Really odd looking guy. The way he sat on Good Morning America with his hands clasped in front of him, posing like a debutante, being called the Royal reporter. I really dislike how the American press can be so gullible and vacant about British tradition.
He's trying to emulate his idol, soon he will be growing his hair long and will have a botched ski jump nose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When we went to Florida 3 years ago my daughter was pregnant and they told her she didnt need to go through the scanner so they opened the gate and let her through
They do that at Disney land Paris when everyone was being searched. Remember thinking at the time how unsafe it was as it could be a potential loophole for terrorism.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh no he better don't , he needs to leave sunday morning he aint welcome here anymore
I'm going to sound really sad here, but I've checked the BA flights. 4.10pm daily, so hope he'll be on Sunday afternoon's flight back to La La land!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
H must surely by now, know the UK feeling towards him by all the press coverage and how much he has angered the UK public. Whilst he was cosy cosy in Montecito with the she devil, he maybe not have been so aware, but he sure as hell does now. And that's in addition to the, no doubt, furious reaction from his family.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.