Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telegraph are being helped out by Sunshine Sachs. They've written up the line of succession, helpfully including the as-yet-unborn Merchella Mountbatten-Windsor.... Is it me or is that plain weird?

This is unbelievable! It doesn't say who wrote it, just "Telegraph Reporters" 😲 How can Farky possibly be in the line of succession?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Telegraph are being helped out by Sunshine Sachs. They've written up the line of succession, helpfully including the as-yet-unborn Merchella Mountbatten-Windsor.... Is it me or is that plain weird?

I don't know, I think they're just trying to fill the site up with royal content during a buzzy week for it and random article of the line of succession is easy to slap together. It's not really about the Harkles.

It's weird though because it lists "Princess Eugenie's son" but doesn't give his name August Philip Hawke and doesn't mention little Lucas Philip either, just Mia and Lena.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?
Her Father.
Given "the family she never had" comment from Noballz - she's thrown her entire family on both sides under the bus too. Despicable.
That interview is the product of a person who thinks like a grubby-minded, ambitious little C-list entertainer, rather than like a member of a royal family.
She punched above her weight in fame. The dumb witch wanted to be super famous but never in a million years expected the level that she got, so always primed herself to fight at the bottom of the barrel with reality TV trash and influencers.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Kate could act as peacemaker between William and Harry on day of Prince Philip's funeral
The siblings are understood to have spoken on the telephone since the Duke of Sussex landed in the UK

ByCamilla Tominey, ASSOCIATE EDITOR13 April 2021 • 8:00pm

harry kate william

The Duke of Cambridge will not be reunited with Prince Harry until the day of their grandfather’s funeral, when the Duchess of Cambridge is expected to act as peacemaker between the royal brothers.

The siblings are understood to have spoken on the telephone since Harry landed in the UK on Sunday, and hope to finally see each other in the flesh on Saturday morning, ahead of the 3pm ceremony at Windsor Castle.

It will be their first face-to-face meeting in more than a year and comes after Harry and Meghan gave an interview to US chat show host Oprah Winfrey suggesting an unnamed royal had queried Archie’s skin tone as well as describing William as “trapped” in the monarchy.

Sources close to both couples insist that they will be putting their differences aside for the sake of the Queen as the family gathers at St George’s Chapel to remember the Duke of Edinburgh, who died on Friday, aged 99.

As one royal source put it: “They know it is not about them on Saturday - it is about honouring their grandfather’s memory and supporting their grandmother.

“I would be extremely surprised if that wasn’t front and centre of both their minds.

“They will be keen to spend time together as a family, in the same time zone for once.”

Another well-placed insider said: “The entire focus is on the Queen. No exceptions. A family unified.”

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the “big sister I never had” when she became engaged to William in 2010, will help to broker peace between her husband and brother-in-law.

Kate, 39, was said to be “hopeful of a reconciliation” with Harry and Meghan before the Oprah interview, telling friends she did not think it was too late to “pull them back in”.

During last month’s prime time two-hour tell-all, Meghan accused Kate of making her cry during a bridesmaid's dress fitting before her wedding to Harry in May 2018 and questioned why she had not acted to correct reports it was the other way round. She said Kate “owned it and apologised” with a handwritten note and flowers.

Claims later emerged suggesting Meghan had slammed the door in Kate’s face when she made the peace offering on the doorstep of Nottingham Cottage, the Sussexes’ former home at Kensington Palace.

With pregnant Meghan unable to attend the funeral on doctor’s advice, it is hoped that Kate may be able to foster a rapprochement, believing it to be “incredibly sad” that William and Harry are not on better terms.

According to one source: “Being so close to her own siblings, Pippa and James, and having witnessed first-hand the special bond between William and Harry, she has found the whole situation difficult and upsetting.”

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the 'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the 'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010 CREDIT: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images Contributor

More introverted than her public persona might suggest, the level-headed Duchess has been credited with “taming” William’s sometimes fiery emotions since they married a decade ago.

Unlike her husband, who is a “bit of a news junkie”, the mother-of-three tends to shy away from press coverage and has gained a reputation for her unflappability in the face of a royal crisis.

William “hit the roof” when paparazzi photographs emerged of his wife sunbathing topless during a private holiday in the south of France in 2012 but Kate largely shrugged it off. When the couple won 100,000 euros (£92,000) in damages from Closer, the French magazine that published them, they donated the money to charity.

The source added: “She is certainly someone who shies away from conflict and will be hoping to sooth the tensions.”

Meghan’s friends have suggested she is willing to put the past behind her and turn over a new leaf in her strained relationship with the royals.
They said the Duchess believes Prince Philip would want to see the broken bridges mended. The Sussexes' second child, a girl, is thought to be due as early as June - another opportunity, perhaps, to bring the family together, albeit via transatlantic video call.

After flying from Los Angeles on a scheduled BA flight and landing at London’s Heathrow on Sunday lunchtime, Harry is currently quaranting at Frogmore Cottage, his former Windsor home, where he is required to remain until Friday at the earliest.

Although he will be allowed to attend his grandfather’s funeral regardless "on compassionate grounds", he can only leave self-isolation after five days rather than 10 for another reason if he provides a negative coronavirus test under the Government's “Test to Release” scheme.

Because he has to take a PCR test, rather than a more rapid, lateral flow test, which produces a result in minutes, it is unlikely he will be confirmed as negative for Covid until Saturday morning.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are currently spending the Easter holidays at Amner Hall, their Norfolk home, with their three children Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, who turns three later this month, and are not due back in London until the end of the week.

With the guest-list limited to 30 under the latest government coronavirus guidelines on indoor worship, no great-grandchildren are believed to be attending the funeral.

It is thought the Cambridge children will return to Kensington Palace with their parents to prepare for the start of the summer term on Tuesday. This would potentially give them the opportunity to see ‘Uncle Harry’ outdoors before he returns to the US.

Yesterday (Tues), Harry’s spokeswoman declined to discuss his movements after the funeral but said he would be “following Covid-19 guidance” throughout his stay in Britain.
We have some actual journalism in that article, rather than Harkle PR. Thanks for posting it - definitely worth a read. The TL -DR
- Harry and William have spoken on the phone
- Royal sources: the emphasis on Saturday will be solely on the Queen.
- Harry has to take a PCR test on Friday to exit quarantine but will not have results until Saturday, so not meeting anyone in person until then.
- Potentially a meeting between the Cambridges and Harry informally and outside next week.

Reactions: 26
She’s not going to divorce him, he’s the Son and Brother of the next two Kings and she’ll hold onto that link despite being persona non grata here.

We are stuck with the pair of them whinging about their lot from their mansion and lemon orchard. We need a tough ol’ royal courtier with a ruthless streak to sort Wayne and Waynetta out.
Megnetta: ‘Wanna brown baby like the other muvvers’
Hazzayne: ‘Oh Megs, what can we do? I is Ginge through & through‘.
M: ‘Wanna brown baby. All the other girls got one, Mads, Ange, SandyB, they’ve all got brown ones’
H: ‘Misthreth of mine parts, how can we get a brown baby?’
M: ‘Hold tight, Haz, I’ve got a plan’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is unbelievable! It doesn't say who wrote it, just "Telegraph Reporters" 😲 How can Farky possibly be in the line of succession?
Because regardless of many posters suspicions here he's officially a biological child of the Harkles and officially she was pregnant and gave birth which satisfies the requirements for LOS. If anything ever comes out that proves otherwise then I guess that might change but it wouldn't before that.

Reactions: 13
But you forget that Megs was told they could not live in / take over Windsor Castle... and the tiara she wanted wasnt given to her.... and Harry wasnt going to " get ahead " of William... and the Queen needed curtseying to, but no one curtsied to Megs although they should have " known who I am " not to mention no one asking how she was... so, there you have it.. a few of the grievances
seriously , I do think she thought IT was some game show where those who are the most popular will win the top job! WTF. did anyone tell her that it doesn't matter who wins the popularity poll you'e still behind?? she didn't and doesn't know the rules and thinks she can still give us her best advice. should we thank her for her service?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Won't Harry have to bow to his brother too or does stepping down make no difference to that?
Not sure about this, but if Smeg is still hanging around (unlikely, I know) in the distant future when William comes to the throne, she will have to curtsy to Catherine. I'm waiting for that day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Damn right.

I have to say...he’s changed his bloody tune. Wasn’t he the one demanding an inquiry into “palace racism”? Now he’s saying he’s not in a position to know whether what Markle said was true.

Speculation....maybe he‘s been told what a fecking liar she is by someone in the know and he’s slowly sidling away from her before the tit hits the fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Myopic Meg.

The most short-sighted person on the planet.

I could have straw-polled literally anyone and asked if they thought publicly slating your husband's influential and hugely popular family with lies, insinuations and half truths would be a good idea. Or not. Throw into the mix that you are haemorrhaging cash, and you rely on their goodwill for your income, and you have a winner of an idea. Or Not. 🤣😂

Most people would have used a global job interview to showcase themselves, not highlight a petty spat with a sister-in-law. She should have been full of smiles, bonhomie, "A-lister" fascinating anecdotes and charming the audience in the hope of getting those corporate speaking roles ( remember that's how they originally told us they'd be earning their money....?) Instead she came across as a bitter, talentless, disloyal tit-stirrer. I can't imagine the telephone is ringing with offers of work after that farrago of pettifogging vindictiveness.

So yet another set of employment bridges burned. And literally EVERYONE bar the equally short-sighted sugaz is seeing it.

Unless Harry makes amends and wins his brother's trust back, they desperately need a plan B. The future Kings will be all about protecting the monarchy, and even if Papa slips Hazno some cash, the next King won't be pandering to his brother in a decade or two.

Megz will soon be unemployable. They'll hardly be the paid influencers or CHIMPING to the young, hip and woke in 10 years' time when they are pushing 50 will they?! Time to furiously backpedal Megz, and start retracting all that billious crap you've spouted? Oh we see you've already started via your "friend" Scabies and the puff PR 😁 🤣

Shoulda gone to Specsavers, MegaEgo 😂 because we all saw this coming... 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Cannot resist the thought that Catherine (& Wills) have to take one for the team by having a fourth baby, just to ensure that Hazza & his sprogs are shunted further down the line of succession.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This will be what Harry will look like on Saturday, his coloured in suit and 3 medals.

He will probs wear a poppy to make the suit pop, the reaction will most deff be same.

I hope William wears his Military uniform :)
View attachment 527752
Arthur Scargill could give him a masterclass on managing that hair. Just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember the new 'Harry's friend on the payroll, available for interviews' Dean Stott and his SussexSquad-supporter wife thirsty Alana. Here they are again - this time attacking the Telegraph defence correspondent for pointing out Harry's mistake with his 'per mare, per terram' sign-off.

Dean Stott gave an interview to Australian TV yesterday claiming that Prince Philip and Harry had spoken since the Oprah interview and everything was fine, Prince Philip was totally understanding. So he's either making stuff up or following a script written by others who write royal fan-fic for a living.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Myopic Meg.

The most short-sighted person on the planet.

I could have straw-polled literally anyone and asked if they thought publicly slating your husband's influential and hugely popular family with lies, insinuations and half truths would be a good idea. Or not. Throw into the mix that you are haemorrhaging cash, and you rely on their goodwill for your income, and you have a winner of an idea. Or Not. 🤣😂

Most people would have used a global job interview to showcase themselves, not highlight a petty spat with a sister-in-law. She should have been full of smiles, bonhomie, "A-lister" fascinating anecdotes and charming the audience in the hope of getting those corporate speaking roles ( remember that's how they originally told us they'd be earning their money....?) Instead she came across as a bitter, talentless, disloyal tit-stirrer. I can't imagine the telephone is ringing with offers of work after that farrago of pettifogging vindictiveness.

So yet another set of employment bridges burned. And literally EVERYONE bar the equally short-sighted sugaz is seeing it.

Unless Harry makes amends and wins his brother's trust back, they desperately need a plan B. The future Kings will be all about protecting the monarchy, and even if Papa slips Hazno some cash, the next King won't be pandering to his brother in a decade or two.

Megz will soon be unemployable. They'll hardly be the paid influencers or CHIMPING to the young, hip and woke in 10 years' time when they are pushing 50 will they?! Time to furiously backpedal Megz, and start retracting all that billious crap you've spouted? Oh we see you've already started via your "friend" Scabies and the puff PR 😁 🤣

Shoulda gone to Specsavers, MegaEgo 😂 because we all saw this coming... 🤣
Absolutely. If you were looking for a future senator candidate (🤣 but let’s humour her here) or a celebrity face for your corporation/foundation/film would you seriously want someone who does “tell all” interviews slagging off people from the past? Would you honestly trust them?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one seriously pissed off about how in the media its always William, Kate or the RF who have to make the move to heal the rift. Not the ginger twit who started it. I'm really torn between letting him stew in the tit he stirred or make up with the family as it'll cause Merkin to explode. But either way JCMC needs to do all the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Damn right.

I have to say...he’s changed his bloody tune. Wasn’t he the one demanding an inquiry into “palace racism”? Now he’s saying he’s not in a position to know whether what Markle said was true.

Speculation....maybe he‘s been told what a fecking liar she is by someone in the know and he’s slowly sidling away from her before the tit hits the fan.
Speculate no further, I think Milady Kuntz has nailed this. As Starmer is a barister, he mills about with many who are plenty in the know. After the ANL Markledebackle & the havering about appealing the Warby ruling, there is probably excitement about the prospect of MM in the dock, which Barister will be the one to lead the cross examination & make their name?
Lots of informal loitering around the ‘cab rank’ to increase the odds of being hired. Too right a chum has tipped KarmaStarma off about the Mendacious Meg & her vexatious venom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely. If you were looking for a future senator candidate (🤣 but let’s humour her here) or a celebrity face for your corporation/foundation/film would you seriously want someone who does “tell all” interviews slagging off people from the past? Would you honestly trust them?
Or trust her with the nuclear codes. She'd nuke France because they pulled Suits after series 2

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.