Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Markle has a bit of a problem on her hands, I think.

Clearly there are no informal pics of either herself &/or Archie with PP posted anywhere because none exist. Probably Harry is banned (by her) from posting any such photos of him & his Grandpa - other than the public one we’ve seen - because she’s not in them.

Which means she needs to get herself, Archie & Doriana to the UK at some point to ensure some cutsie family shots with HM before it’s too late. Otherwise, what’s she going to post when the monarch passes...an even more massive story than Philip?

Poor, poor Meghan. Does she brave the UK where everyone, including Harry’s family, detest her - knowing, as we do, that dislike to a narcissist is as painful and destructive as Kryptonite. Or does she stay far away and relinquish boasting rights for the coming years?

What a dilemma, eh?
I suspect even if she braved the UK there would little chance of her being in close contact with HM or anyone important. There will be a ring of steel to protect HM.

Also she would want to copyright them, which would mean the papers would have to pay to use them, which would be another issue lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Flicked over and the BBC HRH the D of E remembered on.
Why is the strictly guy, Hazza's mate JJ being a "reporter" on it Since when was he a TV presenter, just because he was in services? That SCD has a lot of careers launched to answer to grr
He has done a lot of presenting and was one of the main presenters for the para-olympics. He has also done lots of other things too.

Reactions: 9
Scobie seems to have had even more plastic surgery but can't find a black tie to wear... He claims that Hazza has spoken to many family members 'including The Queen'

I think this is spin by Scrotie for the US to cover up the fact that Hazzno's grievances have gained no traction and that he has been stonewalled. The RF could have made time for him if they'd wanted to, funeral or not, but I bet they've left Hazzno in limbo with his begging bowl and threats of further revelations because they've seen how beyond reason he is now.
Maybe talks will be held before he goes back but I doubt it.
As H&M leaked to Porker about Hazzno's private conversations with Charles and William, such talks would be "unproductive". Funny how things come back to bite you in the bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In every clip I see of the Duke he gets everyone close to him in fits of laughter.
All I see with Harry since that Oprah show is a misery guts.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
the next target of harkle's PR: balmoral

topics for future PR BS
- comparing balmoral to monster-cito
- chickens? in balmoral
- Archie wasn't invited
- smeggy would LOVE balmoral :sick:
- chimpo misses balmoral (but he loves money and that uniform more)
- archie and diana 2.0 would LOVE balmoral :sick::sick:
- COVID preventing harkles from going to Balmoral
- smeggy "too pregnant" to go to Balmoral
- balmoral, balmoral, balmoral blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
He has done a lot of presenting and was one of the main presenters for the para-olympics. He has also done lots of other things too.
As I said up earlier I stand corrected, I've never seen him before SCD :)

Reactions: 9
I think this is spin by Scrotie for the US to cover up the fact that Hazzno's grievances have gained no traction and that he has been stonewalled. The RF could have made time for him if they'd wanted to, funeral or not, but I bet they've left Hazzno in limbo with his begging bowl and threats of further revelations because they've seen how beyond reason he is now.
Maybe talks will be held before he goes back but I doubt it.
As H&M leaked to Porker about Hazzno's private conversations with Charles and William, such talks would be "unproductive". Funny how things come to bite you in the bum.
For someone who spent his entire life within the confines of the Royal Family, Hazbeen appears to have no understanding of how the royal family work.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Meghan is what we call an 'influencer'. Now, this is a good career if you are a 14 year old girl flogging merch made on less-than-minimum-wage in a sweat-shop on the outskirts of Shanghai. Usually from a broken home. I won't judge. It is what it is. But when you are in your mid-thirties it's grasping isn't it? What guts me is that this shill has infected my life. I feel dirty. Don't know about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I suspect even if she braved the UK there would little chance of her being in close contact with HM or anyone important. There will be a ring of steel to protect HM.

Also she would want to copyright them, which would mean the papers would have to pay to use them, which would be another issue lol.
It’s likely that they will brave the UK again, at least before there is some final move from the RF that makes the pair explode into little bits of permanent bitter rage. They know they have to even remotely retain any royal cachet. But it will only ever be polite little afternoon teas with the Queen and maybe Charles. Always on the RF’s turf, HM will never drop in on them because of hidden cameras, etc. They will never ever get near the relaxed informality and affectionate inner circles of Balmoral and Sandringham again I don’t think.

Reactions: 25
Meghan is what we call an 'influencer'. Now, this is a good career if you are a 14 year old girl flogging merch made on less-than-minimum-wage in a sweat-shop on the outskirts of Shanghai. Usually from a broken home. I won't judge. It is what it is. But when you are in your mid-thirties it's grasping isn't it? What guts me is that this shill has infected my life. I feel dirty. Don't know about you.
She makes us all feel dirty.

Didn't H once say that he reads all the comments on t'internet, even the negative ones and that he can't help himself reading them.

Well I hope he reads Tattle! Or any other sites. Despite the sugars, I reckon its 90/10 in support of the RF
Their exponential arrogance tells me it's LSA they read with a solid population of unhinged nutcases who live vicariously through Meghan.

Reactions: 10
They are talking about the landrover within a segment about the Duke's passion for engineering.
So they didnt mention the coffin details.

I did also hear that wool is one of the components - to support sheep farmers, it was said.
I heard it was to support the British wool.industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no he better don't , he needs to leave sunday morning he aint welcome here anymore
He needs to remove his dual-voltage arse forthwith, after the funeral. They are much better off 3,900 miles away from us. The both of them.

Reactions: 18
Their exponential arrogance tells me it's LSA they read with a solid population of unhinged nutcases who live vicariously through Meghan.

What's LSA?

I remember realising he read DM comments! 😲

RE: Scobie. A lot of people can't seem to remember that Antony Armstrong-Jones died in 2017 and if he was alive he would be 91 and not likely to be in the procession. But if you're auditioning for being a "royal expert" try not to sound like the Fake Crawfie column. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.