Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D'you know what? I'm getting really pissed off with all those going on air to say the funeral is an opportunity to heal rifts.

Why should Heartless Hazno get a free pass and no consequences of his actions. Those spouting their opinions have not been personally affected by arsewipe & shitstain's behaviour. William has every right to be angry, the Porca interview was only weeks ago, it's all still very raw. The family should not be made to feel under pressure to be seen to forgive and forget everything. All about bleeping him, as per 😡
It's a time to support the grieving - HMTQ and their children. Hazza is not important and the funeral is not about him. But because he is unimportant, it doesn't really matter if he's there or not.

Just don't put him next to William fgs.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Prince Philip's death was announced Friday midday. The press are hinting Hazza took one of the Saturday evening flights from LAX, which would arrive today. He'd also need to arrange a negative COVID test to be allowed to fly. If he's back in UK today, that makes sense.

COVID quarantine rules say you must minimise travel to your quarantine location. I think he's going to be somewhere on the Windsor Estate. Secure and close to Heathrow. Andrew's Windsor Lodge has ample space for him to stay in a guest room during his quarantine. I suspect that the Palace will feel they have to explain where he is and how it fits the current rules.
BIB: Get your pitchforks ready, ladies and gents; you have three hours to get to Heathrow, if its this one ->
Screenshot_20210411-122714_Flightradar24.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If Connor Parsons is cabin crew, I think he can kiss goodbye to his job in the sky.

Nice work with grabbing the screenshot.
Seems to be ground crew of some sort. He was at Heathrow at 7am and his Twitter is tagged 'Heathrow worker'. I guess ground crew would know how to manage the VIPs and their baggage off a flight...

Reactions: 26
It's a time to support the grieving - HMTQ and their children. Hazza is not important and the funeral is not about him. But because he is unimportant, it doesn't really matter if he's there or not.

Just don't put him next to William fgs.
Please put him next to William so we can see the venom coming from him and Hazzno squirming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screen shot - its been deleted already.
I actually was thinking it was very likely he was already there. To me the fact that he wasn't already in UK just makes things seem worse. Either he didn't bother wanting to be there to say goodbye to his grandfather and/or the family didnt bother telling him how ill his grandfather really was. It would have been easier for him to travel unnoticed prior to grandads passing. Charles went to see Phillip to supposedly hear some final instructions, why not get Harry home then??

Please put him next to William so we can see the venom coming from him and Hazzno squirming
Yes lets see Harry squirm like the worm he is.

Reactions: 23
Excuse me - just catching up. Always late ...

Probably for their fly on the wall Netflix docs/story that's in the pipeline. What she got up to when H was at the funeral. How she had her own private memorial for him and how she , Archie and Bump showed their respects :sick::sick:
It's all part of the plan, isn't it? She sees herself as starring in a global soap opera, appropriating the RF and British and Commonwealth history to trouser a few slimey dollars. It doesn't have to bear any relationship to the truth, just needs drama. She's probably got a development arc plotted for each 'character' with plot twists prepared that she'll set up via her liars on twitter or whatever, and that's what she'll sell. To America, not to us.

This mad Express article sets up a 'rival king' narrative, for example.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...ing-queen-reign-ends-monarchy-poll-latest-ont .

Game of Thrones is just the Wars of the Roses with added dragons (though our true Welsh dragon was triumphant). The Dirty Slapper of Mondeceito (thanks whoever made that one up) would dearly love to star in a modern version, so her orcs and goblins are busy setting up multiple plot strands via lying PR like this all over the place.

The only way to thwart her is Grey Rock. Give her nothing to work with. :censored: Gradually her lies will look more and more risible. She will be ridiculous.
And may she rot in the wasteland of her own selfishness.

I'm glad we have Kate to look forward to as our future Queen, and not Meghan - can you imagine?! I have a new found appreciation for her after Meghan's performances. She is THE epitome of a classy, put together woman 🥰 and you could never imagine her even thinking of dragging the Royal name through the mud like another woman we know all too well.
I went and consoled myself with that docu about the wedding. Apart from Katie Nicholls being in it, it was very consoling. What a beautiful queen she'll be.

And the respectable press coverage on the Duke of Edinburgh isn't really focusing on Heartless Hazno. Only the tabloids like to do that. Clickety-click.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The American Airlines flight from LA landed an hour early today at 12.15. Looking at Connor's old tweets that's who he works for. So the Ginger One has landed....

AS8034 was (maybe) the flight

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder if bestie scoobie doo is gonna put out an update , he will find out when the rest of us will.

He thinks Harry is his bestie in that plastic head of his.

The American Airlines flight from LA landed an hour early today at 12.15. Looking at Connor's old tweets that's who he works for. So the Ginger One has landed....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely to all of this - but here's a little straw to clutch at -

Meghan needs to control.
It feeds her.
She can tap Harry on the back, or nudge his arm to keep him in line if she thinks he is going to stray from her script.
While she is able to do this, she is happy.

Imagine how bad she will be feeling knowing that Harry is coming back to the UK and to his family on his own.
She will be worried about what he might do or say without her there to control him.
When a narcissist cannot control, they are not happy.
⬆

Agree. And for this reason (and he's dim and may well spill some serious beanage) there will be an incident that'll force him back to USA quick-sticks.

Reactions: 21
If he flew American then I bet he paid for his own ticket 😂 No way would he forgo a BA 1st class if someone else was footing the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re the children, one amusing thing is that as soon as Charles becomes king, he gains custody of his grandchildren. That law was signed up to worldwide and has never been altered.

Not that I think the family would wrest the kids away unless there was serious concern about fit parenting but the mere thought that Meghan’s meal tickets kids aren’t her own... :m
I wonder if she knows...😈

Reactions: 8
I wonder if bestie scoobie doo is gonna put out an update , he will find out when the rest of us will.

He thinks Harry is his bestie in that plastic head of his.
They will stash him safely at Windsor first. Don't think anyone needs to see Hazza's 'grieving face'

Reactions: 11
I'm sick of it being called a 'Rift' it isn't, it may have been once but now it is a bloke who has wronged his family for fame whereas 'rift' implies fault on both sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.