Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This explains why Prince Charles was so visibly upset after the hospital visit.
With all due respect PP stepped down 3 years ago so there is no official role to step into, it's already been done. That visit was probably when he was told that there was no further treatment and to prepare to bring PP home to pass away there.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Smegs orchestrated the interview and fall out, and now Harry is the one having to come over and somewhat face the music!
Yes, and I think he should stay here for a while too. He needs to heal the issues with his family who he was always close to until Witchery got him under her spell. And he could always go on a couple of outings with Wills and Catherine, the three of them photographed laughing and having fun, just like it used to be. 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
With all due respect PP stepped down 3 years ago so there is no official role to step into, it's already been done. That visit was probably when he was told that there was no further treatment and to prepare to bring PP home to pass away there.
I believe he chose to live his last moments at home. Who wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes, and I think he should stay here for a while too. He needs to heal the issues with his family who he was always close to until Witchery got him under her spell. And he could always go on a couple of outings with Wills and Catherine, the three of them photographed laughing and having fun, just like it used to be. 🤭
He’s probably made a promise to fly in then out 🙄

Reactions: 17
Sorry to play devil's advocate but I had a baby in early May and conceived mid August. So if this baby is late May then I'm guessing she conceived late August, early September? They do say you're extremely fertile after a miscarriage.
If we are assuming that she got pregnant with IVF rather than naturally, would any Dr carry the procedure out that soon after a miscarriage given the success rate of IVF is only 20-35%.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think JCMH will hanging around, he will be in and out of this country like greased lightning for the funeral.

He knows how uncomfortable things will be, after that interview when he broke the cardinal rule of speaking publicly about family matters. The family will freeze him out and he won't like the cold shoulder as it will be made very clear how much he is despised now.

I don't think William will tolerate him at all and I don't blame him one little bit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Going back to the idea that a child called Gavin may be masquerading as Farchie in photos and videos, I came across the attached photo comparison on Quora. A photo of the alleged baby Archie is side by side with a photo of Smeggy when she was a baby. Some on Quora think that the few baby photos we have been privy to have had Smeggy’s baby face photoshopped onto them. The shape of the eyes and especially the nose look very similar.
Well I suppose if Farchie gets her dreadful nose, we will at least know he’s genetically theirs, even if produced via a surrogate.

I didn't watch I was asleep as I had a night shift 😅😅 but I remember it being a rather nice day so I think people were outside enjoying the weather
It was a lovely day. I sat outside in the sun and popped inside sporadically (to see the dress, what the others were wearing etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been posted on here yet.... if this blind is true it makes Harry and Meghan even worse in my opinion 🙈

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Whats in his eye?
My right index finger nail. I lost it when I poked him in the eye for being a complete and utter traitor to his family and the UK.
I said to him, "hazbeen, you can keep that so every time you look in the mirror, you will remember that you are a complete and utter bleep and you sold your family down the river. " And then I witch slapped him for good measure. He cried. I don't care. The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
she sent letters on Kensington stationary after no longer being at Kensington.
She could write new letters now with old dates on .... saying things like I need to get out of here they are so cruel to me etc .. as evidence in a court for her mental health. I wouldn’t put anything past her😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Visiting was only allowed under exceptional circumstances and Prince Charles visited PP on the 21st Feb so if we believe that that is when they were told he was not going to recover, that is 2 weeks before the interview aired. If that is the case then I'd be shocked if they didn't know PP was not going to recover.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think JCMH will hanging around, he will be in and out of this country like greased lightning for the funeral.

He knows how uncomfortable things will be, after that interview when he broke the cardinal rule of speaking publicly about family matters. The family will freeze him out and he won't like the cold shoulder as it will be made very clear how much he is despised now.

I don't think William will tolerate him at all and I don't blame him one little bit.
Yup, totally agree. There’s not going to be any great reconciliation over this, bad feeling will be bottled for the occasion but it’s still at its height, and he’ll be persona non grata. The Queen will no doubt have given orders to be civil for Philip’s sake. Who’d want to chat away to him though knowing everything you say could and quite possibly will be reported back to She Who Must Not Be Named and twisted beyond all recognition into a stick to beat you with. I’m sure William will at least try and have one conversation so that Diana’s statue day isn’t ruined but Hasnoballs will be squiggling away as fast as his uncomfortable, slimy little self can manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yessss Dad 😂🙌🏻 completely agree!
I was quite taken aback actually as he’s not known for expressing his opinion on things openly. He also said that the worse thing Harry has ever done is marry that American woman and he should dump her and take the children 🤣🤣 he’s not technologically savvy so I can’t invite him to be a tattler which is a shame 🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought it was more about being the lead bloke in the family.

And I am willing to bet that PP said some things he had always felt but not necessarily said to Charles - and perhaps vice versa.

• Heart
Smegs orchestrated the interview and fall out, and now Harry is the one having to come over and somewhat face the music!
Like she did with megxit. Dropped the manifesto via insta and legged it, leaving JCMC to go to Sandringham and the sentebale speech alone, without his pneumatic flotation device. Poor widdle boo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.