Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's paying for his flight? Is he flying commercial airline or a private jet for "COVID safety"?
Good question.
I thought maybe their close friend Oprah would offer the use of her private jet? Or Geoege Clooney? Or some of there other 'wedding' friends.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just a thought...do you think Meg will go to a California cemetery and lay flowers at a random Grandpa grave ?
it worked for her publicity for laying a wreath for Veterans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It will be interesting to see what happens regarding Harry now. Has he ANY clue that he has upset and annoyed a lot of people? Or is he still full of self-righteousness and thinks he's right and everybody else is wrong?

Covid restrictions conveniently allow for Meghan to stay in California. They might also conveniently allow for Harry to stay in a Hotel so he can social distance which means less opportunity for him to get a bollocking from Anne, William etc.

Isn't The Goring Hotel in London where Royals sometimes stay? Didn't Catherine stay there the night before her wedding? Maybe they'll have a room for Harry and transport arrangements will all have been made by the Men in Grey suits to ensure the smooth running of everything..

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I am still on the previous thread, desperately trying to catch up so a few things to say (apologies if already mentioned by other tattlers)

These two selfish twunts - or the Cali Cartel as hubby is now referring to them (I knew I could convert him 😈) - really have surpassed themselves with their lack of respect and dignity towards a much loved and admired senior member of the Royal family. An immigrant, despite being royal, who had no home to call his own. He dedicated his life to his new wife, family and country. What an example for all of us, but especially his grasping and selfish grandson and the bint that he married!

I really feel for the Queen. She must be so bereft.

And as for the Royals following the coffin, it's senior members only. That does not include JCMH. Didn't Charles say that to him in the video when he and his bint of a wife were told to stand back then shepherded away by staff so that only Queenie, Charles, Camilla, William and Catherine could view the exhibition? Plus they/he are/is no longer working Royals. So, back of the queue for him. I should imagine it's just the males from the seven that were put forward earlier this year (Charles, Edward, William), possibly Andrew as well because he is after all his son.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harsh. I love it! The truth hurts.

This is interesting. I thought the numbers would have been higher for their wedding 🤷‍♀️ I certainly felt like I was the only one who didn't watch.
I didn't watch I was asleep as I had a night shift 😅😅 but I remember it being a rather nice day so I think people were outside enjoying the weather

Reactions: 18
Going back to the idea that a child called Gavin may be masquerading as Farchie in photos and videos, I came across the attached photo comparison on Quora. A photo of the alleged baby Archie is side by side with a photo of Smeggy when she was a baby. Some on Quora think that the few baby photos we have been privy to have had Smeggy’s baby face photoshopped onto them. The shape of the eyes and especially the nose look very similar.
Whilst I'm as happy as most to think she didn't understand the RF at all, bailed the second it got tough/boring, and is utterly full of tit, surely Occam's razor says the simplest explaination for the kid looking like her is that it is, in fact, her biological son ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Very possible. I was pregnant 3.5 week after my miscarriage. Sorry, no big fan of them but it's biologically possible.
This happened to me as well. I was pregnant after miscarriage no period in between.

Reactions: 10
And another thing (rant continues), I have absolutely no doubts that the gruesome twosome will use footage of the funeral and JCMH's "special" role in in it for a Netflix special at some point. Twunts

I absolutely agree with previous tattlers that JCMH should be subjected to body - and even cavity - searches at every meeting he has with every single member of the Royal family prior to, during and after the funeral to ensure he doesn't have even miniature recording or video devices secreted about his person!
1zw8t4.jpg

Thank you for the thread, @Rubythefirebat and @Just me la la la

A nice article, I hope it wasn't posted before...

For the queen, England’s traumatic ordeal with Covid brought an unexpected blessing. She was able to spend a year locked down at Windsor and Balmoral with the love of her life. In public, they permitted themselves no displays of affection, but in private, Mr. Bruce told me, they had a wonderful teasing intimacy. “They play off each other the way two people who love each other do, in a way that makes their inner sanctum very trusting,” he said.

In his decades as Elizabeth’s consort, Philip continued to seek ways to redefine the relevance of a modern monarchy and support her while carving out a hyperactive commitment to causes and interests of his own. Yet he never forgot his bond of duty. When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go.
"When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go"

This makes me weep 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?
By this logic why isn’t Harry taking it as well given that he has been through his mother’s death? Instead he is acting like he is a delicate flower that is hurt by everything his family and strangers have to say.

Reactions: 38
“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back.
Why and to what end? Most normal people would have just said we can't hack it, we have to leave, end of. No one wanted an explanation, as everyone felt it was family business. If you were to explain things, it would have been to the British and Commonweath citizens, not an American audience. God these two are beyond infuriating ! 🤬 I hope Harry is shitting bricks, but of course Miss Thang gets to park her arse in Cali and avoid the consequences. Vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/
That's like Meghan wasn't breaking in the Garden party, she was visiting uninvited.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Details about Prince Philips Funeral from The Royal Family Web Page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
See, I have a feeling that JCMH's so self involved that he has no idea about how unpopular he is - to the extent that he could actually be booed back here in the UK. He has that brass neck smug entitlement attitude that overlooks his own shortcomings.

I think, maybe, he has some realisation that he's pissed off his brother and father - trashing them and their wives via television interviews tend to do that with relationships. And maybe he has a wee inkling that the extended family may also be miffed at him after he and his bint called them all racists - aunty Anne and cousin Zara in particular might need avoiding. Plus there's the little matter of constantly trying to overshadow cousin Eugenie - at her wedding, the birth of her first child... And now it's come to light that they knew poor old grandpapa was dying but he and his scheming wench decided to plough full steam ahead with the interview that would cause the most distress to his elderly gran whose husband was on his deathbed, blighting his last few weeks with stress. Maybe stand right at the back of the procession following the coffin, Harry - you just might "trip" and get trampled (if you're lucky)

No, Hazza and Megs will sail on by and be shocked & outraged by any voicing or demonstration of displeasure by the unwashed populace at his presence back here in the UK (and hers, if she cares to "surprise" us by showing up unannounced). They will no doubt - in willful ignorance of their own disrespectful and narcissistic behaviours - claim that all disapproval of their presence would be rooted in and evidence of racism, rather than mere horror and disgust at their ongoing self promotion at the detriment to all and sundry around them.

Twunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I hope to duck our lovely Phil is sat up on his cloud, with a cigar and finest malt, looking down saying ‘follow that Meg, you bleeping what Freda said’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As much as he deserves everything he gets, another part of me hopes this trip reunites him with everyone as it'll send Merkin into an absolute rage. If I was Kate I'd definitely be trying to make sure the press took a photo of me comforting JCMH. Obviously behind the scenes I'd be screwing him over and getting Anne to add an extra 15 years to his inheritance. She's going to be petrified by what he'll do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Quite unbelievable that MM has splintered Harry’s relationship with his family so badly, that he has alienated himself completely in about 12 months. What kind of wife willingly and publicly causes so much conflict? First, her own family, and now his is trashed.
I hope Hazza is dreading coming back and facing the fallout of their selfish actions. I really hope they give him the cold shoulder and make it very uncomfortable for him, he needs to feel some repercussions.
Meanwhile, his sly manipulative wife gets to hide away and not have to face any of the consequences. She’s so disrespectful, she could easily fly over if she wanted to, at the very least to support her husband. How many times does she have to show her true colours before Hazza wakes up to her manipulation??

I’m sure her own Dad already knows she won’t be leaving LaLa Land to pay respects to him when he dies. He’ll be lucky to get a Hallmark condolence card from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
If she’s 33 weeks she must be due in May then. I’m 36 weeks and due the start of May. That would mean she conceived round about the time she said she miscarried.
I can smell the stench of shite all the way from America.
Sorry to play devil's advocate but I had a baby in early May and conceived mid August. So if this baby is late May then I'm guessing she conceived late August, early September? They do say you're extremely fertile after a miscarriage.

Reactions: 7
Quite unbelievable that MM has splintered Harry’s relationship with his family so badly, that he has alienated himself completely in about 12 months. What kind of wife willingly and publicly causes so much conflict? First, her own family, and now his is trashed.
I hope Hazza is dreading coming back and facing the fallout of their selfish actions. I really hope they give him the cold shoulder and make it very uncomfortable for him, he needs to feel some repercussions.
Meanwhile, his sly manipulative wife gets to hide away and not have to face any of the consequences. She’s so disrespectful, she could easily fly over if she wanted to, at the very least to support her husband. How many times does she have to show her true colours before Hazza wakes up to her manipulation??

I’m sure her own Dad already knows she won’t be leaving LaLa Land to pay respects to him when he dies. He’ll be lucky to get a Hallmark condolence card from her.
I bet you now if they offered to throw a fully merch baby shower as part of the wake she'd already be there

I personally think she was dying for them to both be banned so all this civility by the RF will be sending more sets flying

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.