Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's either waiting for his pre flight covid test results (I don't know how long they take) or for someone to book and pay for everything before he leaves. And of course he has to arrange security for MM.
i thought he was searching sitters for his chickens + doll 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
QUOTE="Fredsnail, post: 4578811, member: 58244"]
He's either waiting for his pre flight covid test results (I don't know how long they take) or for someone to book and pay for everything before he leaves. And of course he has to arrange security for MM.

They said on bbc news tonight he had a negative COVID test

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I just can not understand if they knew he was really ill, which I’m sure they did why on earth would they go ahead with that interview? Hearts of ICE😔
If that interview was scheduled to be released next week you can bet it still would be.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't understand why harry is still in california. What is he waiting for? Is he waiting for Covid to pass or something? Doesn't he want to be with his grandmother ASAP during a time like this? Is he waiting for summary judgement from his balls-keeper?
To be (begrudgingly) fair, perhaps he’s waiting for the results of his Covid test?

Reactions: 7
I just can not understand if they knew he was really ill, which I’m sure they did why on earth would they go ahead with that interview? Hearts of ICE😔
Because his illness was just another excuse to muzzle her (like the mongrel she is)...apparently. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why harry is still in california. What is he waiting for? Is he waiting for Covid to pass or something? Doesn't he want to be with his grandmother ASAP during a time like this? Is he waiting for summary judgement from his balls-keeper?
I’m not a Hazno fan in the slightest but come on, we can see from today that the family seem to get about an hour each max with the Queen so rushing back from California to be by the Queen’s side is a) unnecessary and b) unrealistic.

Has Anne visited the Queen today btw? I saw all the son had.

Reactions: 6
Guessing maybe waiting for the negative COVID result? Not sure how quickly those turn around or if doctors over there jump through hoops to serve 'internationally protected people' ahead of plebs... Sweet irony if he fails it - though I think someone else mentioned that as well :).

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s got any desire to come back here...but I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong 😑.
No surprise there then.. I don't think she ever intended to stay in the UK or become a British Citizen.

Reactions: 28
To be (begrudgingly) fair, perhaps he’s waiting for the results of his Covid test?
I’m not a Hazno fan in the slightest but come on, we can see from today that the family seem to get about an hour each max with the Queen so rushing back from California to be by the Queen’s side is a) unnecessary and b) unrealistic.

Has Anne visited the Queen today btw? I saw all the son had.
Guessing maybe waiting for the negative COVID result? Not sure how quickly those turn around or if doctors over there jump through hoops to serve 'internationally protected people' ahead of plebs... Sweet irony if he fails it - though I think someone else mentioned that as well :).
:) thank you all for being fair. i'm afraid i'm completely skeptical of hazzo. My default view of him is that he is always up to no good whether he has good intentions or not. I also think that hazzo is dragging his feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think——
Harry will walk behind because Charles and William are classy and will let him

dad is paying all Harry’s expense

i hope IF William wants this to bring them closer it will happen

Meg could travel if she wanted to. But I am so glad not to have to see her lying nasty self pretend to be sad over this. bet she is waiting to see if she gets an inheritance from it. Royal family may have told Harry not to bring her.

Reactions: 25
:) thank you all for being fair. i'm afraid i'm completely skeptical of hazzo. My default view of him is that he is always up to no good whether he has good intentions or not. I also think that hazzo is dragging his feet.

Totally agree DandyTandy spoken for most of us I think

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Megs is busy writing a list of dos and don'ts for Hazard.. he is learning to read so as to not get it wrong while over here...Big trouble if he talks to Kate ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.