Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had responsibilities for his stay he’d be in a hotel , no way would he be in a royal residence but I’m a nasty twit who holds a grudge.

A sensible response would be a cottage on royal grounds somewhere., who’d want him close by after his behaviour.
Windsor has a Premier Inn 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Megz is so bloody dim she couldn't even work out that by throwing a mega tantrum, she did herself out of the opportunity to appear in a majorly historic event which will; be seen by billions worldwide.

She can't even think two moves ahead.
This is what her palace aides found SO frustrating when she was a royal She'd be pinging emails and texts at them about 'ideas' from 5am and they'd be calling her back at sensible o'clock to explain why the idea won't work, but can't catch her. She'd be off doing her own thing buggering up Royal diaries and giving security headaches. Basically she was so full of tit it was leaking out of her mouth and her ideas never took future issues/protocal/legalities/security issues into consideration. She never plans ahead for potential hazards.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Who is the first one?
Chrissy bleeping Teigen????
Chrissy Teigan was the biggest beg going then she got lucky and met John and then became the biggest gob shite going...

Anyway it’s going to be one awkward funeral we won’t even be able to see who’s snarling who because of the masks.

Reactions: 25
So will Harry just be wearing a regular suit with a few shiny baubles on it rather than full military garb?

• Haha

Windsor has a Premier Inn 👀
Imagine 😂😂, Harry’s face!

It’s very easy for us to say what we’d do with Harry, a slap and a couple of nights sleeping rough at Kings Cross would give him a reality check but that’s never going to happen.

I imagine no one wants to cause The Queen additional stress so he’ll be slotted in to cause minimal disruption then shipped back off Stateside pronto with little opportunity to weasel into Charles’ ear.

Reactions: 29
I don't know how you can throw your family under a bus and still go to a family members funeral? Funerals are about showing your respect. Harry has shown he has no respect for his family. Millions of people watched him do this. Then if he doesn't go that's just as bad. I still don't think he will go. Something will happen to prevent him.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he chickens out 🐔 at the last minute either. I bet he's shitting himself about the whole event.

Why is Meghan planning to have a camera crew following her around when he's away? Is this a regular occurrence in Monteshitto? Or is this her golden opportunity to get all the attention on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/queen-honour-kate-after-10-23875731 Well, Harry is going to return to monteshito to a very happy meghan "where is our tribute?!"

But we aren't allowed to mingle indoors are we yet? Test or no test.
But eugenie can sit outside his bedroom door and read him the riot act. He will be trapped! Can you imagine getting a bollocking off Andrew for bringing the family name into disrepute 🙈

Edit: phone auto 🥕 Eugenie to eugenics 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
I reall think it is a shame that PPs death is now all about M&H- absolutely can't stand them, but it shpul be about honouring PP and his extraodinary life...

I honestly don't see Harry and Charles reconnecting over his death. Harry will fly back to L.A. and say to Meghan, how cold and toxic his welcome was (what does he expect???) and it will only prove him, that his decsion was right. They will not get back to being close in many many years to come, if ever. Not even a divorce might bring them back together. So so sad.
It is sad indeed, but personally I'm not one for forgiving endlessly crappy stuff in the name of family. Just because you share strong DNA doesn't mean you have to like/love them or put up with crap after crap after crap. Best just box them off to one side and only deal with them when absolutely necessary. That's how the Firm should treat cuntchops and his ho. Warm fluffy cuddly birth family days are long gone. That's just life.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
According to the Telegraph:

In a private procession before the funeral, the coffin - which will be atop a specially modified Land Rover which the Duke helped to design.

This will be followed by the Prince of Wales and other senior Royals on foot.

This procession to the west steps of St George's Chapel will take eight minutes. The honour of carrying the Duke’s coffin into St George’s Chapel will go to the Royal Marines, of which he was Captain General.

The use of 'senior Royals' has a precise meaning these days - it's the Magnificent 7. I wonder if the Sunday Times story is briefing from Montecito?
As H&M(DissersExtraordinaire) are no longer Senior Royals, they are excluded from the group, non?

So the Magnificent6* would be Charles, Camilla, Anne, Edward, William, & Kate?
*Andrew need not apply.

Although as seedy an arse & a disappointment Andrew is, he is Philip’s son & has correctly stepped back from royal engagements nor does he now represent HMTQ. Yes, he did have a tv interview that did his reputation no good, but he was trying to put himself in a better light, not to throw shade or blame on others. I do have a half ounce of compassion for Andrew that he may not be able to join the last walk for his father.

in these matters, I favour the Telegraph over the Sunday Times as reliable sources of Royal tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just reading this article in the Telegraph about 48 of Prince Philip’s best quotes. Some are fairly notorious but most are humourous, erudite and the right side of the borderline between cheeky and offensive. It makes me really sad to think that with his passing there is literally no-one left in public life, and likely never will be again, who will say things like this. Life has become utterly sterile, with so many people claiming offence at the slightest thing, and seemingly on the constant hunt for new things to be offended by, and everyone else now afraid to make a risqué joke or express opinions that could be seized upon by the offended brigade. I rather feel we’ve lost a legend in Prince Philip - yes, he may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but none of the quotes are malicious, and you can imagine his twinkly delivery when he said them. He represents a freer and more plain-speaking past. Sadly, the hideous Harkles seem to represent the future abyss we are looking into - a bland, joyless victimocracy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Can you imagine getting a bollocking off Andrew for bringing the family name into disrepute 🙈
In the same week Putin, Trump and Frank Bruno made you and yer Mrs look like insensitive tactless arseholes. Oh I can barely hide my glee schadenfreude (cause it sounds posher)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Probably the right thing to do family wise although his own behaviour should stick very firmly in his throat as he walks behind the coffin.
The right thing to do is to have only Philip‘s four children.
Possibly William as heir of heir.
No spouses, no grandchildren (save William as above).
Less is more.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Id say he will walk but will be at the back. This time the senior royals will go ahead of him.
That will piss him off and he will have a face like thunder.
Why not PPs children ? I could understand the two future monarchs on their own or all of’PPs’children but why Harry ? Why not all other grandchildren too, then ? He’s no more special. Also, why leave themselves open to him stating that walking behind the coffin brought back memories of his mother’s funeral blah di blah

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.