Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't polish a turd

Reactions: 28
PW and Catherine will have at least thirty/forty/fifty years of being monarchs. Charles will probably only have ten or fifteen. whilst I wish no ill on Charles, he’s never looked as healthy as the Queen or even Anne. I hope he makes it to 99 but I’m not sure he will.

Reactions: 26
Oh when she said she went to HR i pissed myself laughing, what are the HR gonna do oh Prince Charles you are being investigated for making Meghan stressed.

Due to Meghan being stressed and can’t hack her job , Charles therefore you will be getting a disciplinary with a professional note taker present.

If that’s what she was expecting from HR then the stupid hoe was in the wrong job.

My fave part was the “I went to HR” like..... Surely for someone supposedly well educated, you’d know that HR is for complaining about your boss not your in-laws????

Reactions: 31
Yup, things just doubt add up. At first blush it sort of sounds like it could be legit (the claims in the interview) but then you look at things the way you have above and nothing makes sense, all the claims they made in the interview don't ring true.

Reactions: 17
Meghan and Harry #89 “Just take the f*****g photo” HRH Prince Philip 2015

Reactions: 29
God I so hope its true she wants to sue, can you imagine the fallout?

Reactions: 28
At least a week away from MerMeg. This has to be the longest they will have been apart in a long time
Pl
Sorry new to this thread so havent read the earlier pages but just wondering what's the ideas and evidence that archie and the new baby are ivf and /or surrogates please havent heard this theory before
I joined this this thread after joining to read about Phillip Schofield
Got bored and popped over here must be over a year ago
Now it’s a bit like hotel California
You can log out but you cannot leave
I love the different views on these pair of what Freda says and I think most of us have same opinion but no one shoots you down if you don’t

Reactions: 43
Hubby is ex navy and always stuck up for hazza. He now has nothing but disgust for him and merchiemeg. I imagine there are a lot of forces people who feel the same. He also commented how the overwhelming reaction to PP has been positive and good for the royal family and shows how the silent majority feel. The RF is safe for a bit longer yet.

Reactions: 47
, we’re not a bad bunch here.

Reactions: 27
Yes, that’s what I like about this thread. People have different opinions and it’s respected that we won’t agree on everything.

Reactions: 26
Yes, agree. Always playing a role! Interesting that his previous girlfriends didn't want the RF role. They knew what it entailed, being British or Commonwealth. Yet here comes someone he barely knows, saying yes to something which will requires their entire dedication - not just for a season's run, but for their whole life. Alarm bells for anyone with any sense, so why not H? As has been written here before, it looks like M just gave H what he'd wanted but didn't know how to achieve on his own - a way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm going to refer to the sugars as salted caramels from now on - they are always a bit salty!

Wonder what PR will come from Montecito today?
If she’s really gunning for Piers I bet she’s firing off emails left right and centre to her team of shit hot lawyers .

Reactions: 21
I don't think he will hang about. He is awaiting the birth of a daughter, and I don't think if divorce proceedings start he will come out of that particularly well either. leaving M "heavily pregnant" (allegedly ). Not being there to support pregnant wife in delivery . Leaving Archie. Can you imagine the mileage she would make of that, and also she would fleece the RF forever and ever.

I think he has to see it out with M for another year at least .

If she’s really gunning for Piers I bet she’s firing off emails left right and centre to her team of shit hot lawyers .
Not heard anything from her lawyers, so Piers should be home and dry calling her out for all the lies.
ETA - Just seen that she's preparing to call Piers out. This should be good !

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.