Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Duchess would decide .......oh would she indeed!
risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.....I do believe she would think that ie FAR more important than anyone/anything else. I am SO glad she isn't coming even though Boris has now made a seat for her. (not)

Reactions: 22
Bloody hope this is true.

Reactions: 23
He's defnitely leaving it until the last possible minute to get back and still have time to quarantine!
I hope they put him up in KP and Wills and Kate and all the men in grey suits have time to shout through his keyhole what a dickhead he's been! (assuming he can't leave his apartment)
Tensions do run high at funerals, so maybe he will be told a few more home truths than what would normally be aceptable in polite society!

I honestly think the only time that the scales will fall from his eyes would be if he finds her Smegness in bed with someone else? She's already pulled every other trick in the book (deceit over pregnancy, publicly slating his family etc) that would jolt most normal people back to their senses.

Reactions: 29

I don't get it either. Maternity leave usually means not going to work - what work is she doing??

Reactions: 32
It isn't a film crew moving in with Meghan while Harry is in the UK.

It's a surveillance team she's set up so she can listen in to what's going on around Harry and speak to him through a hidden earpiece to control everything he says or does.
LOL I have visions of him being totally mind controlled and told what to say through his earpiece like a 60s TV series.....

Reactions: 38
Yes, that did cross my mind. And to further this scenario, I think as the interview PR stunt continued Orca became disengaged in my opinion, looking at H in a strange way, a few heavy silences but especially in the hen house. Disbelieving and encouraging the nonsense spoken with her stupid responses. All for the ratings and the continued debate... like this one!

Reactions: 28
Bullshit

Reactions: 25
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.
She's a fake lying bitch.

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
Dot dot dot in their Archewell post after the word service.....passive aggressive reference to their remark about service being universal.

Great post Milliemoo99 perhaps he will wake up and see what he is missing, it would be nice but I think her hold over him is too embedded for him to even allow himself those thoughts, maybe in a couple ofyears!! This is his home and family not those empty headed and big mouthed tarts overthere, they have no depth and no true feelings for anyone other than themselves and tawdry fame seeking

Reactions: 18
"The bubble"?!? He's not a part of any bubble, so he can't stay at Windsor or Frogmore ('specially with baby around). Maybe with Andy?

Making organic waffles
Spinning her own Pr, writing her own puff pieces, managing the endless calls and meeting with minions, trying to source content for Netflix, generally on the hustle ... must be exhausting for her in her condition

Reactions: 23
Dot dot dot in their Archewell post after the word service.....passive aggressive reference to their remark about service being universal.
I
totally agree with you Miscanthus again lies, lies and more lies, complete and utter low life wannabes

Reactions: 17
Briony Gordon is a snotty, arse licking tit of a journalist.
She did a great job of getting sober and documenting her mental health struggle but to have fallen for Harry’s guff and written that bilge is nauseating.

Reactions: 31
Spinning her own Pr, writing her own puff pieces, managing the endless calls and meeting with minions, trying to source content for Netflix, generally on the hustle ... must be exhausting for her in her condition
Idiot self important slapper

Reactions: 15
Oh we mustn’t forget the letter writing to TRF she does also , that’s tiring work.

This is why Harry probs still hasn’t left is because she’s writing a letter for everyone in the family .

Reactions: 18
Briony Gordon is a snotty, arse licking tit of a journalist.
She did a great job of getting sober and documenting her mental health struggle but to have fallen for Harry’s guff and written that bilge is nauseating.
great post LyraBalaqua and calls herself a fair journalist, my arse, idiot woman

Reactions: 15
I guess at the end of the day he is PP’s grandson. Yes he has behaved atrociously the last few years but that does not cancel out the last 30 or so years.
I rather think it does.
He had not a single qualm about hurting his family, telling lies about them, trashing his heritage, turning his nose up at his country and landing all of that onto his 95 year old Grandmother with a seriously ill 99 year old husband to worry about. if we could only know his what Grandfather thought of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.