Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly so upset by todays news. The Royals are such a constant, especially HMTQ and PP, it's hard to fathom them not being here anymore. You never imagine them being gone, so it's a shock regardless of their age. Very, very sad day. My (heavy) heart goes out to the Royal Family and the Queen especially, who must be utterly heartbroken. But my heart is also bursting, seeing all the tributes to the wonderful HRH Prince Philip, he was (and is) so loved, and I love to see all the RF love and support 💗

Now... is there some way we can trade H&M and get our PP back?? 🙏
I wish. He was worth a million of Harry and the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a moron. Does she think he may have been murdered?

Does this idiot not realise that if QEII had ordered the murder of her *husband* ( who is she Catherine de Medici? Lucrezia Borgia? Lady bleeping Macbeth?) it would have been around the time of the interview and they could have easily waved it off as "ah duck well you know what happens in heart surgery"

Reactions: 17
I don’t usually come on this thread but that statement has me in absolute disbelief. Crass, impersonal and insulting doesn’t even begin to cover it. They couldn’t afford Prince Philip a shred of respect even in death. They couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stick two fingers up to The Queen as she mourns her husband of 73 years. Appalling individuals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
I’m not sure if this has been posted, looks like Gayle king is being mocked for asking if PP died of natural causes.

Apologies if it’s been posted already.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cbs-gayle-king-slammed-questioning-23886543
I'm so sorry for laughing but I honestly couldn't help it. "Was it natural causes??"... at 99 years of age.

Nah you daft bint, it was an amateur rugby match, he tried to tackle one of the palace guards and it went disastrously wrong.

I mean for duck's sake

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Much as we know it was only a matter for time, none the less I'm totally saddened and I can't convey my condolences to HMTQ and the RF of their loss of Prince Philip.

Regarding the statement which HMTQ released on behalf of ALL members of the RF.....maybe just maybe that pair of shamless 'what Frida says' have been given their marching orders so therefore this statement no longer applies to them hence them releasing their own. Or doing their own is a sign to the firm that they're out out.

I'm aghast at how low they've behaved..I really could go all out sweary at how distasteful they are.
I don't hate anyone as that takes my energy and input but I'm prepared to expend some on these 2 fuckers.

I've always foolishly hoped that JCMH would see the light or that should he make the funeral either at the service or just to touch base with the RF, that they might drum some bloody sense into him as this week prior to todays dredful news in the UK we've had alot of RF documentaries on tv and it's quite evident since Malificent gave him a bite of her apple he's turned in Rumplestiltskin and lost the plot (all the bloody fairytales for this wench) He had a lovely bond with the family before she came on the scene.....albeit lonely, but what a price to pay!

The radio stations are sombre and a few tunes have tipped me over the edge, few family favourites we played at funerals 💔. Much in the same vein as when Diana died....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
she should lose her job over this. digusting
Definitely. I mean, the most generous possible interpretation is that she's just thick as mince. Anyone less munificent than that is going to assume she just took a deliberate swipe at a grieving 94 year old widow, and is therefore a what Freda says.

edit: just wanted to add that anyone wanting to leave a message of condolence can do so via the royal website thingy:

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You know what I do appreciate about the Markles? The fact that even with the current social climate supporting their nonsense (and people being fearful of questioning them - look at Piers and Sharon!), they still manage to show their asses. The fact that ex-world leaders who only tangentially knew PP released much kinder statements while the Markles sneered at his death really shows their lack of character and class. It doesn't matter how much PR they pay for or how much smoke Hollywood idiots blow up their asses, they're trashy and despicable, and it's only a matter of time before everyone sees that and the woke, image conscious Hollywood crowd abandons them.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
What does anything think of Diana Philippa for the name of the baby?
As I heard of Philip’s death, I thought that H&M(DissPissers) might choose Phillipa.
But then PippaMids got there well in advance.

Were Bebe2be a boy, then they might have got Philip.

H: ‘Woe, woe, woe & fifthly woe is me’
M: ‘whaazaaaap Haz?’
H: ‘We got ourselves a girl baby, what now ?’
M: ‘Look, we agreed. A female infant to be Doriana. That’s the plan’
H: ‘But, but, but...’
M: ‘Hazza, no waffles...’
H: ‘Oh! A girl it is then’
M: ‘Good boy’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The more I think about the Gayle King remark - I just can’t understand what she was thinking? Old age is natural causes, illness is a natural cause. Did someone finally off Phil the Enforcer at 99 so he didn’t get his telegram? Words fail.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
This is so sad . 😥
this has made me tear up :( at the end of the day, they're a couple who have grown old together and now the Queen has to go on without him.

any of us who have had grandparents together for years and then one of them has died will know how much it affects the one whos left behind

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I am watching the Beeb I think they have got it spot on , I am shocked at all the stuff he did, he really was a remarkable man and not once did he feel the need to brag about it ,

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The more I think about the Gayle King remark - I just can’t understand what she was thinking? Old age is natural causes, illness is a natural cause. Did someone finally off Phil the Enforcer at 99 so he didn’t get his telegram? Words fail.
The casual way she went about it was so disrespectful. And no condolences either.

"Have you heard anything about exactly what happened? Was it just natural causes?"

What do you mean "just" natural causes? Imagine a family members passes away (they don't even have to be Royalty) and your neighbor or colleague goes "was it just natural causes?" Infuriating. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.