Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys!

I don't usually come on this thread and I didn't have much of an opinion on the royal family drama other than thinking Meghan was a bit odd, but this news has made me so sad and honestly has made me pick a definite side - the RF! I feel awful that the Queen and PP were dealing with this as he was slipping away, and I think a lot of other people will also be turning against Meghan & Harry because of this now!

• Heart
Reactions: 80
That is an anchor spinning for something to say. He was 99 ffs. I would love someone to have said, actually I think it was a speedball gone wrong like River Phoenix. (Sorry if I offended)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prince Philip left the Megexit summit in a fit of rage, driven away by a female friend without seeing Dimwit.
Was a clear message. Harry did his Oprah interview while he was in hospital, and it was PR damage repair articles after critique, that they would have postponed it if he died.
Jill Biden is Harry's personal friend, she was already showing her loyalty to the Harkles with the lemon dress.
Statement is typically Harkles, at a certain point they will claim they "distanced" themselves from teh "racist" by only acknowledging his work.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I had a feeling that PP had gone home to Windsor to pass away peacefully, and Charles looked devastated that day he visited the hospital. I think that he was told that day that things weren't good, and to prepare the family for the worst. He would have had to relay that information to his Mother.

Knowing that Harry went ahead with that god awful interview knowing that his grandfather was dying makes it even more disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Regardless of how you feel about Trump, this is a good statement and much more personal and heartfelt than the one the Markles put out. What a disgrace Smeg and her lapdog are.
I was thinking that! I hate Donald trump with the fire of a thousand suns, but this is good. And seems more heartfelt than something Philips own grandson put out.

Reactions: 40
I cried this morning when I heard the news and been on the verge of tears all day but this just sent me into a flood again 🥲 What a beautiful, touching and fitting photo for the end of his life.
I loathed the Harkles before but now after their conduct today with that statement I actually hate them. Pond life.
They're a disgrace. An absolute disgrace. The outpouring of love and admiration for a great man is all that matters and I'm sure HMTQ will be bolstered by it. The image of the black cabs has set me off again. 😢xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Hi guys!

I don't usually come on this thread and I didn't have much of an opinion on the royal family drama other than thinking Meghan was a bit odd, but this news has made me so sad and honestly has made me pick a definite side - the RF! I feel awful that the Queen and PP were dealing with this as he was slipping away, and I think a lot of other people will also be turning against Meghan & Harry because of this now!
Welcome to the dark side 🤣🤣 Just kidding. We’re a friendly bunch here ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have always been a staunch royalist. I have the utmost respect for Her Majesty and for the role she has excelled at for the United Kingdom and the commonwealth. Prince Philip has always been by her side through her reign and has been her stay for 73 years.
The Montecito hobos have no class. Their crass statement regarding service when they walked away from their lives within the Royal Family is astounding. No loving tribute, just a short sentence which means frankly nothing.
I disagree strongly that they have put this statement out in a bid to be relevant whilst a nation mourns. Prince Philip dedicated his life to service and duty when Harry and Meghan used the very institution Philip stood for and tried to decimate it whilst he was seriously ill.
Putting their agenda ahead of the compassion that should have been showed to a dying relative.
If Harry does come back, I sincerely hope that he reflects on his and Meghan’s behaviour in the days prior to his Grandfather’s death.
The patriarchal figure of the family has now gone so now Charles, it’s time for you to step up and take control of your son and daughter in law and tell them where to go.
If I could love your post a hundred times I would! Spot on!:love:

This choked me up... :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for your service?! Piss off Meghan, just duck right off. He’s Harry’s grandad ffs!
He’s our ’Grandfather’ too.
Disrespect the Queen & her dignified expression of deepest love & loss, you diss all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I remembered he used to drive around London in a black cab, so this is a nice tribute.
If you look at the photo below it on Twitter, there's a non white taxi driver with a Union Jack on his bonnet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m honestly so upset by todays news. The Royals are such a constant, especially HMTQ and PP, it's hard to fathom them not being here anymore. You never imagine them being gone, so it's a shock regardless of their age. Very, very sad day. My (heavy) heart goes out to the Royal Family and the Queen especially, who must be utterly heartbroken. But my heart is also bursting, seeing all the tributes to the wonderful HRH Prince Philip, he was (and is) so loved, and I love to see all the RF love and support 💗

Now... is there some way we can trade H&M and get our PP back?? 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The crappy colleague who hated you, who writes on your leaving card (openly and among all the lovely ones):

"Thank you for your contribution "

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.