Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wootton has no business in any of this - he was a showbiz correspondent for the Scum. He just sounds stupid - sorry I can't stand a man who has sucked up to Katie Price and could actually do a tell all on her but is too scared. She knows stuff about him and so do others...
Agree, and I don't think William will appreciate Wootton saying that Charles was absent and distant and treated William's mother badly. Wootton looks just like another Beresford, trying to puff himself up. These people are ten-a-penny, and I bet William has put Wootton's letter in the bin where it belongs.
Sending bleeping letters AGAIN?! What is it with her bs epistolary incontinence. I mean an email, OK. A letter via her lawyers , yup. Why not a carrier pigeon or smoke signals or telegram or morse code. Harry seems to have an in with the Nazis so he could ask for an enigma machine. No one writes letters anymore unless they're marketing their calligraphy ski.... oh wait
Any death threats against Hazzno are from people telling him to SHUT UP. not because he's an Important Chimpo Prince. If he and Minge stopped yakking and bleating the death threats would vanish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, every time those vile Harkles or their cheerleaders post such blatant bullshit (“Meghan fluffed my pillow and ran me a scented bath” 🤢) we should just reply with either the “Sure Jan” gif, Camilla’s “course” or maybe just this book cover... it’s not racist, it’s not harassment, it doesn’t invite a load of “but but but Prince Andrew”. It simply says that 99% of what comes out their mouths is bullshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Whoever is behind this account👏👏👏

That gif is another 'yeah yeah blah blah ....oh look a camera 😀' she is literally eyeing the cameras.. every single pic she is looking directly at them and smiling or waving or leaning from behind H to make sure shes in the pic, even if harry looks annoyed and has his head down

like the ones she sued in US with archie in carrier pictures when on walk... why would you smile directly to paps cameras and then sue? If you dont wanna be photographed you turn around and get the bodyguards (who are just behind you) do the job.

She really is fucked up fame bleep..

(Sorry for the swearing, but as one previous poster said I find it therapeutic sometimes 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That gif is another 'yeah yeah blah blah ....oh look a camera 😀' she is literally eyeing the cameras.. every single pic she is looking directly at them and smiling or waving or leaning from behind H to make sure shes in the pic, even if harry looks annoyed and has his head down

like the ones she sued in US with archie in carrier pictures when on walk... why would you smile directly to paps cameras and then sue? If you dont wanna be photographed you turn around and get the bodyguards (who are just behind you) do the job.

She really is fucked up fame bleep..

(Sorry for the swearing, but as one previous poster said I find it therapeutic sometimes 🤭)
I think that was when they were in Canada that she had him in that sling. Couldnt even do that right as the poor sod was hanging to one side.

Reactions: 17
That was on the way to Lucky's in Santa Barbara, allegedly to meet David Foster and Katherine McPhee, who weren't pictured. That was the last time the 'close friendship' with the Fosters was mentioned, as Katharine announced she was pregnant the next week. For some reason, Megzy wasn't keen on having a friendship with a pregnant woman. Why could that be? :unsure: ;)

Well, I've scrutinised this photo of our Megsy and I can't see no bump!!!! Thoughts on a postcard.

Reactions: 7
Another one...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Welby is a disgrace to the Christian church. He is taking sides - at no point with Her Maj, the head of the church, have asked him to make any such statement. He should be sacked. He's star-struck - god help him if he had met a real Hollywood great.
He is finished. TQ will turf him out now and I suspect he was given his marching orders a couple weeks ago in that longer than usual call with Brenda. Sayonara weirdo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"We just stay in touch with them," the actress and singer continued. "But mostly, Meghan and I knew each other from childhood, but really Harry and my husband are friends. It's really nice."
Does Meghan not do any of the staying in touch then?
They knew each other as kids but aren't friends. Hmmm

Another one...

Meh we already knew that!!

Reactions: 13
They shouldn't require any more security than Edward and Sophie do, the Queen's child and spouse, not just grandchild, spouse and great grandchild. If they do, it's probably because they are self serving publicity seeking twats.
Could the "intruder" be Hazznoballs? Convoluted thinking but he's widely publicised where he "works" and that he goes cycling and plays on the beach. Is he going to pretend to be snatched, a double-bluff by Clever Hazzno? He's played dumb all this time but he's Mensa material with a plot to escape from Sharon Goebbels. In this way he avoids being clawed to death when he says he's had enough. He's a coward with a way out. Hazzno tests the perimeters and trip-wires in the early hours so no wonder the police found nothing. He made it to the gate last week. Soon he will be free! Watch this space!

Just had a look at California's crime stats. Scary stuff. In 2017, there were 947,000 property crimes (Burglary, theft, motor vehicle theft), which works out at around 25 incidents per 1,000 persons. The Harkles haven't been a victim of a property crime as the bloke in their garden was initially booked on a misdemeanor trespassing charge and later released without further action, which is interesting in itself....
Didnt this Nickolas Brooks say that he'd driven to their house from some distance away, and that he was "maybe high" when caught at their home?
ETA If I remember rightly this is the second time he's been caught at their house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He is finished. TQ will turf him out now and I suspect he was given his marching orders a couple weeks ago in that longer than usual call with Brenda. Sayonara weirdo.
He will prob 'retire ' on the grounds of ' poor health ' or something along those lines , I just can't see TQ outright sacking him ......

Henry II "who will rid me of this troublesome priest" - didnt end well for Thomas a Becket...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Enjoying the latest Lady C. You have to admire her for immediately diverting into a long explanation about defamation when the topic of surrogacy comes up. 'If people wish to speculate, that is their right. If they wish to draw attention to anomalies, that is their right'....
You have to wonder whether she believes and has been told, there has been a surrogate, but can’t prove it.

Also, if Smeg sued for defamation re the surrogate, would she have to prove she has given birth? Both with medical records and a potential examination?

Last edited:
Wasting police time for an imaginary trespasser, oh megaphone! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It was a real person it was the dolls real daddy popping over for roast chicken and offering some hydration😱
They both thought Haznoballs would be out
So megs said he was a intruder and notified the police 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You have to wonder whether she believes and has been told, there has been a surrogate, but can’t prove it.

Also, if Smeg sued for defamation re the surrogate, would she have to prove she has given birth? Both with medical records and a potential examination?
That’s absolutely what she believes and has been told. She’s said as much many times. I understand she can’t risk ending up in court but it’s so tantalising wanting her to dish the dirt!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.