Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM now running a breaking news headline re. a millionaire hotelier and his wife stabbed inside their Park Lane home - the PR article re. the Harkles' police calls is just below and now seems even more ridiculous. My sincere thoughts go to the family of those involved.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Um last I heard, Justin, folks serving life without parole don't get to
- up sticks and move to whatever country they fancy, be it Canada or USA
- buy monteshitto mansions and live in them
- regularly fly around in private jets
- threaten to host garden parties for 100 hollywood zelebrities
- enploy global PR companies to get their faces on every TV channel and magazine etc on the planet

Is Welby the new Scobie? Why is he their cheerleader all of a sudden. What on earth is he playing at coming out with this guff.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I remember the alleged pap shot with the Fosters but that's the only one. Where are the other ten she claims

Reactions: 11
Oh my G - now Welby has opened his mouth again, so I correct my above post that the police puff piece is just below the main headline. Instead, we have AoC, again, seemingly acting as a PR rep for them and putting out how much of an important celebrity JCMH is. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

- enploy global PR companies to get their faces on every TV channel and magazine etc on the planet

Is Welby the new Scobie? Why is he their cheerleader all of a sudden. What on earth is he playing at coming out with this guff.
We don’t expect them to be “superhuman”. We expect them to be honest & show integrity.

Andrew & Harry have failed on both counts. Smegma is no royal as far am I’m concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Is Welby the new Scobie? What on earth is he playing at coming out with this guff.
Like to see Justin try prison . He wouldn't last a day :ROFLMAO:How can you compare the two?

Reactions: 20

Surely as the Top vicar of the Church of England and also having the Queen as his boss, he should really learn to keep his thoughts to himself.
I’m sure he should remain impartial and not pin his colours to the mast.

Reactions: 43

Welby needs to shut his cake hole and duck off. He's turning into a bit of an embarrassment all round as head of the C of E

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why do they keep making grand announcements about their stupid projects. Nothing ever comes of anything they do and it's just pathetic. It's embarrassing now.
Exactly. It's one announcement after another, new projects announced before the previous ones have even got off the ground. Like Whinger's 3 jobs, no sooner started than he takes quality time with his family on paternity leave. I bet he doesn't go back to Better.Up. No need, they've got his name on the letterhead.
Now Invictus, but has anyone asked these disabled veterans if they want this pompous dimwit at the helm? He's trashed their Big Boss HMTQ and the RF, and sold everyone out for a carrion crow and a bit of tinsel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely as the Top vicar of the Church of England and also having the Queen as his boss, he should really learn to keep his thoughts to himself.
I’m sure he should remain impartial and not pin his colours to the mast.
Yep, he is skating on very thin ice there. Especially when this comes off the back of Harry stating that both his father and brother are trapped. When an archbishop has verbal diarrhea, nothing good can come of it!

Reactions: 30
Yep, he is skating on very thin ice there. Especially when this comes off the back of Harry stating that both his father and brother are trapped. When an archbishop has verbal diarrhea, nothing good can come of it!
He needs bloody sacking. Hopefully HMTQ is ringing Lambeth Palace as we speak...

Reactions: 28

I read the full interview in the FT just to see where the Hazza reference came from. It's another really long interview and the Harkles only get a comment at the end, in response to a question.

Welby was recently forced to deny Meghan Markle’s suggestion that he had married her privately to Prince Harry before their televised ceremony. But his sympathy with the prince is clear. “It’s life without parole, isn’t it? If you go back to the 1930s, Edward VIII — he was still a celeb and followed everywhere once he’d abdicated. We expect them to be superhuman.”

The Archbishop is wrong though, isn't he? Harry doesn't have to use his 'Prince' style, could take a 9-to-5 job, could have stayed in the Army if he'd worked hard enough to pass his exams for Major, and if he stayed out of the paper would be just another balding, middle-aged Sloane. I wouldn't notice Peter Philips if he was sitting in my train compartment.. Harry loves the spotlight, poses for set-up pap shots, spends millions each year on personal PR.. It's not a prison. He could fade into the background anytime he wants. Preferably tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I mentioned that on the Piers Morgan thread and got lambasted for it!

Apparently the poor thing only did that because that's the only way she could find work 😭😭😭
Yeah...because no black/mixed race actresses ever got roles 🤦‍♀️ 😂 it never ocurred to her (and the deranged sugars) that she might have not got jobs because there is NO talent there...

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Welby is a disgrace to the Christian church. He is taking sides - at no point with Her Maj, the head of the church, have asked him to make any such statement. He should be sacked. He's star-struck - god help him if he had met a real Hollywood great.

Reactions: 37
I read the full interview in the FT just to see where the Hazza reference came from. It's another really long interview and the Harkles only get a comment at the end, in response to a question.

Welby was recently forced to deny Meghan Markle’s suggestion that he had married her privately to Prince Harry before their televised ceremony. But his sympathy with the prince is clear. “It’s life without parole, isn’t it? If you go back to the 1930s, Edward VIII — he was still a celeb and followed everywhere once he’d abdicated. We expect them to be superhuman.”

The Archbishop is wrong though, isn't he? Harry doesn't have to use his 'Prince' style, could take a 9-to-5 job, could have stayed in the Army if he'd worked hard enough to pass his exams for Major, and if he stayed out of the paper would be just another balding, middle-aged Sloane. I wouldn't notice Peter Philips if he was sitting in my train compartment.. Harry loves the spotlight, poses for set-up pap shots, spends millions each year on personal PR.. It's not a prison. He could fade into the background anytime he wants. Preferably tomorrow.
Exactly. There are many royals who live their lives pretty much under the radar. He doesn't want to be under the radar, and has married a person who pretty much insures that he cannot live under the radar even if he wanted to. You would think moving to the US under the guise of wanting their privacy would allow just that. But NO. They are in the paper daily spouting tit about pseudo initiatives they are supposedly working on but it's just a "look at me tactic" to either show that they exist, or to outshine other royals (ie. Camilla and her domestic violence initiative). Nothing they say or do is ever positive. It's either about them or against the RF. Nothing else.

Yeah...because no black/mixed race actresses ever got roles 🤦‍♀️ 😂 it never ocurred to her (and the deranged sugars) that she might have not got jobs because there is NO talent there...
Or that we don't like her because she is a little tit.

Reactions: 28
As someone on the H & M thread mentioned there are plenty of revered black actors and always have been and they are actually well-loved. She's nothing. Remember the series 'Shaft' with Richard Roundtree? That was in the early 70's and had a huge following of all races. The cast was black. She's not breaking any barriers - she's creating them. Oh Richard Prior - what a comedy joy.

• Heart
Mr Welby needs to remember that Harry's granny is his (earthly ! ) boss.....

• Haha
That teeny tiny violin is probably the workof Willard Wigan,who makes incredible things in the eye of needles. Worth looking him up,you will be amazed....and it makes a change from those 2 Snarkles.
I've met him, his work is jaw-dropping!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As someone on the H & M thread mentioned there are plenty of revered black actors and always have been and they are actually well-loved. She's nothing. Remember the series 'Shaft' with Richard Roundtree? That was in the early 70's and had a huge following of all races. The cast was black. She's not breaking any barriers - she's creating them. Oh Richard Prior - what a comedy joy.
Or Sidney Poitiers ! And this was in different times, too. His career started in the 50's, where the word "negro" was accepted and used, and buses segregated. Racism was institutionalized. And still, he made a career out of acting because he had talent. So don't tell me 75% white Meghan, with Caucasian on her CV, was a victim of racism. She can't act, nothing to do with the color of her skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "The Markles - who show off their unearned wealth & privilege all the time - chose to leave security of the UK to live in a foreign country notorious for gun crime. Now they are lobbying for British taxpayers to fund their A-list bodyguards. Outrageous. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.