Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t expect them to be “superhuman”. We expect them to be honest & show integrity.

Andrew & Harry have failed on both counts. Smegma is no royal as far am I’m concerned.
What a pious gasbag. He's "outspoken" now in an inappropriate way, but when clarity was required about the wedding that never was he laid low until forced to issue a statement that was clear as mud. Not to mention the christening that according to the papers he conducted. But didn't.
Who says people are expecting the royals to be superhuman? Is this a coded excuse for the loving young couple making a mistake about their "wedding". He should get a proper job down at Glasgow Docks and hand his flock over to someone with a bit of common sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Queen Unseen. Yes mate loving that TINY Meg and Harry acknowledgement, No mention of the allegations made just "We will deal with the matter privately" and a reference to Victoria. Boom.
Had several Tyskies, loving The Queen and the National weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell "T" (I call him that you know🤭) that I'm fine. I hitched up my big girl pants and will soldier on.

Actually, tell him to duck off. If our Wills is blanking him then so am I ! Treacherous bleep.😡
As you weren't available, I passed the phone to William.
He sorted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t mind me just cleansing myself! Accidentally stumbled on the “rave” thread as it was near the top of the new posts page and read a few comments and had to sit on my hands not to reply, hastily retreating to where my soul feels more calm amongst you lovely lot 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks everyone for asking if I'm OK.
It's tough being sidelined in favour of a cat (spit!), but I'll get over it.
Eventually. Maybe.

I didn't understand the Cat gate crap. As I understood things, you fed a feral pregnant cat, after she'd finished feeding her young she brought one to you and you told her to duck off. Cue all bleeping hell breaking loose, trigger warnings were requested, vile remarks were made. You. Told. A cat. To duck. Off. A bleeping cat!!! I must have missed the bit where you drop kicked her into the woods and drowned her kittens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As I suspected. It's cat snobbery. It's cos it was feral(and black actually:eek:) innit?
You prussian blues and baldy sphinx cats acting all uppity cos I fed a peasant. Pfft.:rolleyes:
Better again, I fed it Sheba ... HAH! none of yer cheapo 6 for a quid shite from Poundland. So shove that up your scratch post and scratch it.🤪
Sheba cost me close to 2 grand in vets bills, if it hasn't got the word 'Complete' on it then it isn't providing everything your Cat needs, It doesn't matter to most but I have an Anaemic, allergic to fleas cat (also deaf) I was told to feed him the 'best' food which I presumed to be Sheba.
I was wrong and was told to pay for a blood transfusion, I'll be honest if my Nan hadn't just died and left me some cash he wouldn't be here as that's a lot of money to spend on a cat(that ignores you)

Anyway I hate Sheba and this post brought it up so I'm ranting.
Meghans a bleep and Harrys a Eurgh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The AoC is surely walking a very thin line. He buried his head in the sand when the interview first came out with calls at Lambeth Palace being rejected until he starts speaking to an Italian magazine. Now since that, he’s got the celeb bug from his little bit of notoriety and has raised his head rather predominantly above the parapet speaking his truth about matters that he doesn’t need to busy himself with. A total lack of decorum from a man of the cloth. Perhaps he needs to care more about leaky church roofs and fixing bell towers than what is happening in his boss’s family. It’s ok though, I’m sure Haz and Megs could do with their own personal clergy in California when HM has had enough of him. I hope he’s had his party invite.

Ive suddenly remembered that I have a prior engagement on the date of the garden party. A pizza party in Woking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I didn't understand the Cat gate crap. As I understood things, you fed a feral pregnant cat, after she'd finished feeding her young she brought one to you and you told her to duck off. Cue all bleeping hell breaking loose, trigger warnings were requested, vile remarks were made. You. Told. A cat. To duck. Off. A bleeping cat!!! I must have missed the bit where you drop kicked her into the woods and drowned her kittens.
@Wightgirl found a lone hamster earlier but no outrage there!
We poor hamsters are cruelly victimised 😭😢😩😄

• Haha
  • Sad
There won't be a party. They put out this PR rubbish because they really do believe they are A-listers and that A-listers would have flocked to their party if they were having one. They know they can't because of Covid. So they make the big announcement knowing it won't happen. The sugars will love it that their Kweene is hobnobbing with Hollyweirdos and are too thick to notice that no party ever took place.
In their PR dreams Serena, Aniston, the lot are all there chatting networking on the lawn, maybe curtsying and being told Just Call us Prince and Duchess. Have a pig-in-blanket, Amal! Toad-in-the-hole, Kanye? Devil-on-Horseback, Omid ....Markus?
[

Tossers the lot of them, fantasy wannabes who would like to be important
Tell "T" (I call him that you know🤭) that I'm fine. I hitched up my big girl pants and will soldier on.

Actually, tell him to duck off. If our Wills is blanking him then so am I ! Treacherous bleep.😡
I can’t help myself, I’ve read more of the Harkles rave thread just to see if I’m missing anything and am simply being an atrocious bleep.
Maybe I am an atrocious bleep but I cannot see the Harkles as anything other than spoilt, whinging, petulant, socially ambitious arseholes.

I’m mystified that others don’t see them for the thoroughly unpleasant pair they are.
Love all of these😁😁😁😁
I can’t help myself, I’ve read more of the Harkles rave thread just to see if I’m missing anything and am simply being an atrocious bleep.
Maybe I am an atrocious bleep but I cannot see the Harkles as anything other than spoilt, whinging, petulant, socially ambitious arseholes.

I’m mystified that others don’t see them for the thoroughly unpleasant pair they are.
I
Great post😆😆😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Re Lady C, I didn't know there is talk of M being cast as a red headed Irishwoman in the remake of The Quiet One originally played by Maureen O'Hara. Bet Freda will be pleased lol 😆
Please tell me this is a joke?
Erm, forget Freda not being pleased (no disrespect Freda!) but check out my avatar!
Not impressed. :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is there not more venom about her feeding her already overweight cat MORE frozen Grapes (as if that happened) until it died???
Why does no one say "you need to deny this Cat called Archie abused until death story or your kid is named after a cat you abused and killed" you would ONLY name somebody elses child after a Cat you killed surely?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I dunno if anyone's following the comments on this story (and apols if it's already been mentioned, I had to skip a few pages to keep up) but check out this comment if you sort by Best Comments. Is it true, has she tried this before?

View attachment 520124
Well caught!!! The net tightens... or is 'hoisted by one's own petard' more appropriate?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please tell me this is a joke?
Erm, forget Freda not being pleased (no disrespect Freda!) but check out my avatar!
Not impressed. :mad:
April Fool that people missed I hope

Well caught!!! The net tightens... or is 'hoisted by one's own petard' more appropriate?

Note the scary language used despite NO crime being committed

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.