Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210408-202839_Samsung Internet.jpg

Years of devotion from her dad repaid with leaving him all alone in his old age.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
You have to wonder whether she believes and has been told, there has been a surrogate, but can’t prove it.

Also, if Smeg sued for defamation re the surrogate, would she have to prove she has given birth? Both with medical records and a potential examination?
I think she would need to provide proof I suspect forcing an examination would be too far.
I also think she's being careful to remain in peoples good books, the eventual messenger will be figuratively shot.

Reactions: 18
He is finished. TQ will turf him out now and I suspect he was given his marching orders a couple weeks ago in that longer than usual call with Brenda. Sayonara weirdo.
Isn't Welby supposed to be taking a break? I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't return.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Only someone as dopey as hazza would uproot his family "for their safety" to a country where half the population carry guns legally and the other half carry them illegally ... then whine that a small nation he no longer has ties to 4,000 miles away should pay for protection for himself, his ho and their crotch goblins.

Thanks everyone for asking if I'm OK.
It's tough being sidelined in favour of a cat (spit!), but I'll get over it.
Eventually. Maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He is finished. TQ will turf him out now and I suspect he was given his marching orders a couple weeks ago in that longer than usual call with Brenda. Sayonara weirdo.

Yup. I think Brenda advised him to take a break in much the same way his beloved Harkles took a break. As in "duck off ya dopey bleep."
I am in awe at how smeggy's rancid minge can enslave a bloke, even through her ill fitting clothing. That thing must be savage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
From that it says that he was neighbours with the harkles. I don't know if this is the harkles-next-door in the photo but seriously? I know I don't know what millions will buy me but every photo we've seen seems to show them with endless grounds to walk through. And exclusive . Definitely exclusive.
So how come the next door neighbour in this photo is close enough to hear any arguments?

It's no better than living in a typical estate in the UK even with all their millions. Especially if construction starts.
ETA the terrible.mess I made of the original post.

Screenshot_20210408-204457.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Only someone as dopey as hazza would uproot his family "for their safety" to a country where half the population carry guns legally and the other half carry them illegally ... then whine that a small nation he no longer has ties to 4,000 miles away should pay for protection for himself, his ho and their crotch goblins.

Eventually. Maybe.

Tom Bradby's on the phone.
Wants to know if you are ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone may find this documentary series on the RMA Sandhurst interesting

Rather though when W&H were there back in think was around 2005 maybe I am not exactly certain when though, were styled (as William categorically was even at St Andrews William Wales) were William and Harry of Wales as again one has to be married before being given a title is I think always given as when that happens though or very soon after I am not exactly certain

William was with Kate at the time I think

Reactions: 6
Tom Bradby's on the phone.
Wants to know if you are ok.
Tell "T" (I call him that you know🤭) that I'm fine. I hitched up my big girl pants and will soldier on.

Actually, tell him to duck off. If our Wills is blanking him then so am I ! Treacherous bleep.😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Welby is a disgrace to the Christian church. He is taking sides - at no point with Her Maj, the head of the church, have asked him to make any such statement. He should be sacked. He's star-struck - god help him if he had met a real Hollywood great.
He probably pissed in his cassock when he saw Clooney at the wedding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Eventually. Maybe.

@freda19
Now, I ain't one to gossip but... (takes drag of cigarette)...
Us cats have been plotting for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t help myself, I’ve read more of the Harkles rave thread just to see if I’m missing anything and am simply being an atrocious bleep.
Maybe I am an atrocious bleep but I cannot see the Harkles as anything other than spoilt, whinging, petulant, socially ambitious arseholes.

I’m mystified that others don’t see them for the thoroughly unpleasant pair they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yup. I think Brenda advised him to take a break in much the same way his beloved Harkles took a break. As in "duck off ya dopey bleep."
I am in awe at how smeggy's rancid minge can enslave a bloke, even through her ill fitting clothing. That thing must be savage.
Whenever anyone mentions the magic minge this image pops into my head 😂😂
AEFA8E38-4CB8-4109-B0FD-E830E5EAA2BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
James Earl Jones, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Denzel Washington, Angela Basset, Halle Berry, Alfre Woodard (criminally underused if you ask me), Octavia Spencer. And one of my personal favorites, Garrett Morris of Saturday Night Live.
Cicely Tyson, Viola Davis, Sophie Okonedo, Lennie James, Adrian Lestor, David Olewolo are a few more talented actors that I, & many many others rate highly. Oh yes, Idris Elbow, but he seems to be a bit of a wokester which slightly detracts from his talent.

Reactions: 22
Well actually, an image of Audrey but I couldn’t find a pic that tattle would allow me to load 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t help myself, I’ve read more of the Harkles rave thread just to see if I’m missing anything and am simply being an atrocious bleep.
Maybe I am an atrocious bleep but I cannot see the Harkles as anything other than spoilt, whinging, petulant, socially ambitious arseholes.

I’m mystified that others don’t see them for the thoroughly unpleasant pair they are.
Just had a look. They're lunatics!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@freda19
Now, I ain't one to gossip but... (takes drag of cigarette)...
Us cats have been plotting for a while
As I suspected. It's cat snobbery. It's cos it was feral(and black actually:eek:) innit?
You prussian blues and baldy sphinx cats acting all uppity cos I fed a peasant. Pfft.:rolleyes:
Better again, I fed it Sheba ... HAH! none of yer cheapo 6 for a quid shite from Poundland. So shove that up your scratch post and scratch it.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.