Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20210405_114455.jpg

The face of a malignant, manipulative narcissist. She's pure evil and it shows in her face.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I see, but point out that unless we learn from history we are doomed to repeat the monstrous regimes of yore.

H&M(bandwagonistas) are thought lite & deeply craven so spout knee-jerk poorly informed slogans to advance their own interests only.
That we can briefly debate & explore the inconsistencies & spurious logic of their spiel is surely a good thing?
H&M are back on screen swiftly enough.

The British accent will have transient novelty value & he is prepared to strip if essential to the character & plot.
Well said Darn it their little tribe of paid mouthpieces will dry up soon when all the truths emerge, how stupid they will all look and yes, she devil has gone dark probably building up for another load of gobbledygook or feeling the heat from UK, stay away from us you evil little witch. Would love to see William announce their fall from grace in a Palace statement😆😆

Reactions: 19
Erm...try Jews? And I don't mean just the WWII. Centuries of opression in many places. Heard of Moses? Jews were slaves in Egypt at the time...we're talking a considerable while back...

And for your info, slavery didn't even start with shipping black people to the colonies (being sold by OTHER black people, by the way). The very first shipment of slaves to American colonies were actually Irish. White.
Slavery was abhorrent, and included all colours...was going on for thousands of years, and unfortunately still is, perhaps people should focus their efforts on eradicating that, because something can be still done about it. You can't do much about events from over 200 years ago, apart from learn from them. And it's on topic, because M makes it part of her politics.
ETA: just noticed several excellent replies pointing out in more detail what I tried to convey above, didn't mean to double up, only just catching up! 😘
Jews, Jews, always with the Jews already!
They like wandering, that’s what they do.
Besides it’s not racism, they’re white.
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, if Harry and his wife were prepared to work like the Count and especially the Countess of Wessex, Prince Charles may have considered having them as part of the core group. But Charles has experience of a difficult woman undermining him and the Monarchy, not to mention Andrews, belief he would be a better King. I don't think that Prince Charles would do that to Prince William and Catherine or the monarchy.
Andrew, such a comedian :m.

My first FunGuy on Tattle😊

Reactions: 6
I know you're right about the Windsors in general, and Chuck does want to slim down the monarchy. Problem is, he's as weak as piss, and especially where Haribaldi is concerned. Guilt and all that.

Anyway, I suspect Charles might actually be the saviour they are hoping for. The Queen has balls of steel and William is angry. Charles, sadly, could turn out to be a pushover.

ETA "Andrew believes he'd be a better King" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick: He'd be the worst King in the history of the world, ever. And there have been some doozies. The level fo self-delusion is mind boggling
Harribaldi - love it.

Saw them via a Tattle FB page link. Not seen this photo before.
Hmm, face could well be photoshop, BUT check out the claws & wrists.
Do the thumbs match?

Note to self: maybe watching too much forensic cop stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jews, Jews, always with the Jews already!
They like wandering, that’s what they do.
Besides it’s not racism, they’re white.
😉
I'm hoping you're being sarcastic 😄
But yes, that was just one example, there are many, various colours, various nationalities/ethnicities...millions of people suffered over thousands of years, and it's not a competition, but I just feel, like many others, that it is important to point out that black people are not the only ones to have suffered/continue to suffer. Current woke agenda everywhere likes people to think so though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Strangely enough, I think the women in the Royal family are the actual strength - you have HM, Princess Anne who eschewed royal titles for her kids, you have Kate who has quietly taken-up causes she believes in in an inclusive way. She is particularly drawn towards children and their needs and is very well-informed. Then there is Sophie, whom the Queen is relying on more now that her children are older. They don't seek glory for themselves but I do believe they are feminists.
Actions speak louder than words.
HMTQ, Princess Anne, Kate, Sophie, Zara & many of HMTQ’s generation of senior Royal women who just get on with it.
All women of action.
Yes, immensely privileged & removed from grind of everyday life.
But far far far better examples of public service than MM the Pretender.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay I blinked and missed it when did Anne decide that H had to wait an extra Five years for his moolah?

• Heart
The Herve Leger dress is very unflattering on her. There are other photos taken that day and she has no bump. Just Meghan with very bad posture. The dress highlights she has a short waist and should avoid this style.
Herve Leger Vivane Dress - Meghan's Mirror
Oh my, she’s done Herve no favours.
That dress looks like some old tat on her.

Okay I blinked and missed it when did Anne decide that H had to wait an extra Five years for his moolah?
That Anne, she shows you who is really in charge.
#ActionWomanAnne.

Anne is truly her father’s daughter.
With the dainty paws of Camilla & Anne each on Charles’s shoulders to guide/steer/shove him on a wise path, there is hope for us all.

I'm hoping you're being sarcastic 😄
But yes, that was just one example, there are many, various colours, various nationalities/ethnicities...millions of people suffered over thousands of years, and it's not a competition, but I just feel, like many others, that it is important to point out that black people are not the only ones to have suffered/continue to suffer. Current woke agenda everywhere likes people to think so though.
Deeply sarcastic.
Some of my best friends are sarky.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks repulsive in anything she wears, she has no dress sense and no sense of style, she looks what she is an old slapper with$$ she will probably end up as a low grade talk show host like her friend King y or she will be offering her rancid body for "c" rated movies. However you dress her up she looks a hard faced tart with "minge for hire" sign written all over her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New Harry Markle blog
'It is indeed a sad day for the English, where a mockery has been made of two stalwarts of the land – the court system, comprised by a wishy-washy Warby, and the Church of England tarnished by a wimpy Welby. While the Monarchy has been made to look foolish ever since MM thrust herself into the grounds of KP with nowhere else to go, one wonders whether the Windsors have a clue that their house is being destroyed.'

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New Harry Markle blog
'It is indeed a sad day for the English, where a mockery has been made of two stalwarts of the land – the court system, comprised by a wishy-washy Warby, and the Church of England tarnished by a wimpy Welby. While the Monarchy has been made to look foolish ever since MM thrust herself into the grounds of KP with nowhere else to go, one wonders whether the Windsors have a clue that their house is being destroyed.'
Yes I somewhat share that view and we need to see the rf speaking about the changes to be made, I am getting a bit frustrated now and want something to happen via William who is the angriest of them all and has a score to settle

View attachment 514950

The face of a malignant, manipulative narcissist. She's pure evil and it shows in her face.
I agree she really is not even attractive any more her face reflects her black soul I am sure there are 3 numbers painted on her skull. That awful sneer is in every photo she really is an ugly, vindictive diva, how does Dori a see her? Unless they are a mirror image of each other or Dorias bread is buttered for her and stays silent to keep it that way. What a family!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone wrote it on Twitter so it must be true.... :rolleyes: Has anyone ever seen confirmation of who are the trustees of the money from the Queen Mother.

The Times reported (in 2002) that TQM put around £19 million into trust for her great-grandchildren back in the 90s, which was standard inheritance tax advance planning. This was to be paid out as £4.9 million divided between Harry and William on their 21st birthdays (the greater portion to Harry), followed by £12 million divided between them on their 40th birthdays, with £6 million divided between the other grandchildren.

Those figures would be much higher today but who knows whether the trustees have used any discretion given to them to pay out early (eg to buy a family home in USA).

Or as Harrybaldi said to Oprah

Harry: We didn’t have a plan. That was suggested by somebody else by the point of where my family literally cut me off financially, and I had to afford . . . afford security for us.
Oprah: Wait. Hold . . . hold up. Wait a minute. Your family cut you off?
Harry: Yeah, in the first half, the first quarter of 2020. But I’ve got what my mum left me, and, without that, we would not have been able to do this.

So the family that 'cut off' poor Hazza financially would be the same family that set him up with 7 million figure trust fund, due to pay out at 40....

• Sick
  • Angry
Actions speak louder than words.
HMTQ, Princess Anne, Kate, Sophie, Zara & many of HMTQ’s generation of senior Royal women who just get on with it.
All women of action.
Yes, immensely privileged & removed from grind of everyday life.
But far far far better examples of public service than MM the Pretender.
Now I don't think they are privileged. I think it must be really hard however much money there is behind you. You want to do something instantaneous and realise it will take half a day to organise. They can hardly hit the stores for sale bargains or just pop in and have a 'cheeky Nandos'. I appreciate what they've had to give up for the works they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.