Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate: Making of a Queen on Itv3 right now for the Brits here. All the main channels seem to be flooded with royal programming in the next couple of weeks, none of them on the Harkles - lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Family court & social services is political, though...she can’t talk about those things.

Even though she’s not one, she could champion single parents...usually mothers. Society still doesn’t properly recognise what a tremendously difficult thing it is to bring up children alone & there’s still a sneering attitude to them. Like they all dropped their knickers for a council flat, or something. No, most single mums wanted the nuclear family but got dumped.

Sorry...forgot to quote...that was for @peradetlic
Also single fatherhood. Men are discriminated in that part.

As for Kate, well it is quite a restricted role in certain ways and she seems to understand that. But you can have a voice and make a difference and I think she's gradually doing that. Children's mental health was quite an undiscussed area a decade ago. I also think she'd be a sporty stay at home mother who did local volunteer work if William was a posh boy banker or whatever.

Even Philip thought it was restricting and in that doc a few years ago all his family were exclaiming "and he gave up his Naval career for her and he could have been an admiral (real one)!" and it was a big deal, so it's not just the women.

Although exactly zero people care what Tim gets up to for the most part unless he cocks it up and then every cares.

I really think that she's doing the job she said yes to, right. I only don't like that "ideal biblical family": strong husband, wife as addition, 3.5 kids. I think that stereotype should change. I have also great respect for women that choose children over carrier, it's a hard job.

Reactions: 10
Kate: Making of a Queen on Itv3 right now for the Brits here. All the main channels seem to be flooded with royal programming in the next couple of weeks, none of them on the Harkles - lol!
We were told that when they bring her down it would be amid an avalanche of Royal Stories to stop her getting a word in. I hope this is it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Do we truly think the political rumours are true? Is she actually so self obsessed and reality challenged that she doesn’t realise any political campaign of hers would be the biggest flop in the history of flops?!! I can’t actually fathom that someone, even Smirkle, could be that blind!
No campaign involved. She tries to get K. Harris style the seat of a woman who is going to 'pop her clogs', as @freda19 puts it, soon. Or at least who will step back before the term is over.

Reactions: 15
Meghan's laying low and taking her ease
No moonbump this time round her knees

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yah, some people need to educate themselves. Truly shocking witnessing the denial that many many nations and races other than blacks were subjected to slavery and other horrors. I'm Irish, we got a bum deal from the English for centuries. I'm over it and I think Brenda is fabulous, so shoot me.

I rest my case.

Reactions: 11
I guess she could just be a woman who was suddenly inundated with people asking about her son and it freaked her out so she set everything to private.

I don't really have an opinion on what's going on but it would be insane if they really were using a fake Archie to fool people. More insane than anything else almost.

I don't think the mainstream media will touch it until they're beyond sure. This is weirder than The Sun publicly questioning if James Hewitt was Harry's father. Either they're saying the Harkles are using a stand in for Archie when they don't even need to show him at all or they're going much deeper down the rabbit hole to surrogacy, moon bumps, no kid at all etc and Camilla T better have signed proof from God before The Telegraph or even The Star lets her print that.
No Uk paper or mag could print medical details without the subject’s consent, whether they know and have proof or not. It is a rule on their code of ethics and editors have been fired over that.

Reactions: 14
That should be interesting. A C-section surgical operation, with a home birth and a Doula ululating in the shadows waving bunches of smoking herbs.
In attendance: Chimpo the Gynae Obs. . I look forward to reading the headlines next day.
Some peeps on this site or others (can't remember) are suggesting the doula is in fact the surrogate so MM could get away with a home birth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Some peeps on this site or others (can't remember) are suggesting the doula is in fact the surrogate so MM could get away with a home birth.

Maybe Sharon Osborne can be the doula.
:ROFLMAO::LOL:😳

I'm learning so many new words this year.
Never heard of a doula before now.

And I always thought woke was what you did after you've been asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No Uk paper or mag could print medical details without the subject’s consent, whether they know and have proof or not. It is a rule on their code of ethics and editors have been fired over that.
I very much doubt that the surrogacy is ever going to be exposed for this reason and no medical professional will ever dish the dirt due to ethics and fear of losing their job.

The only way it will happen is if the surrogate comes forward but they will have signed a NDA. Their little scam is therefore unlikely to be exposed. This is how Smeggy has also got away with the fake miscarriage.

It appears to be an open secret though now. I've seen it mentioned widely on social media and in the comments section in the Daily Mail. The Harkles haven't sued anyone or these rumours or issued any denial statement 🤔

Reactions: 20
.. the constitutional rules... he has essentially effed his own kids out if anything. ..
Hazzno's family falls outside the constitutional rules that exist to protect the Monarchy because if these children exist they were not born of MM.
I don't think the RF will have any problem at all dealing with Hazzmo's farcical attempts to trick them into titles and child maintenance. They know everything that went on, fortunately.
The detailed notice, date & time of birth with attending physicians, on the Palace gates is in effect the formal declaration that the child is of mother born AND is accepted into the line of succession. That bland anodyne note did not provide the confirmation that the child is known to be of mother born into the royal line.

Somehow Hazza did not pass on the memo that these seemingly quaint traditions have meaning & significance.
MM insistence on not staying with the Royal medics has not served her well in this instance. She is arguing her case for Archie to be Prince’d from a position of weakness. By their choices during the pregnancy etc, they chose to sidestep the established process that lead towards the child having titles bestowed. They took Archie out of the loop.

• Heart
Personally, the "live-in doula" line was what eventually sold me on the H&M using a surrogate theory after being on the fence about it a long time before that. Using a surrogate and using a moonbump to stage a pregnancy just seemed like such a ridiculous thing to lie about, and so devastating to any scrap of credibility if found out - I couldn't believe anyone would be stupid or arrogant enough to think they could really pull it off in the public eye, let alone with an (albeit tertiary) royal baby. But especially with this second one, it just fits so perfectly. COVID gives the perfect cover for staying indoors and out of sight so no-one realizes that the one with the growing bump isn't Meghan.

I very much doubt that the surrogacy is ever going to be exposed for this reason and no medical professional will ever dish the dirt due to ethics and fear of losing their job.

The only way it will happen is if the surrogate comes forward but they will have signed a NDA. Their little scam is therefore unlikely to be exposed. This is how Smeggy has also got away with the fake miscarriage.

It appears to be an open secret though now. I've seen it mentioned widely on social media and in the comments section in the Daily Mail. The Harkles haven't sued anyone or these rumours or issued any denial statement 🤔
Perhaps the papers can print something along the surrogate lines and see if the Harkles sue? If they don't, that's as good as a confirmation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.