Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the 50’s-60’s there was a common sign in shops in the uk too.

No Blacks
No Dogs
No Irish

in that order.
That was still happening in the 70's in Manchester
Source. My dad was posted there on detached duty from his civil service job. The worst three weeks of his life:ROFLMAO:. Treated like shite, refused service often, deliberately held at the airport for extra screening so he missed his flights both times.
Some people are just ignorant sheep. What can ya do eh? *shrugs*

So anyhoo, does anyone actually believe there will be a home birth in montecito? Seriously?
As someone pointed out upthread, they did that Time Out thing during the archiedoll production. I think they even had a "Babymoon" somewhere exotic. Oh hang on, that's another word we can't use cos it's offensive, but I think I got away with that.
They're nothing if not predictable. The only time we buggered up was thinking the Orca chat would be anodyne shite. Yeah, many of us called that one wrong. On the plus side it's all been debunked and Orca looks like a doofus for buying into their crap, so not such a bad result.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That was still happening in the 70's in Manchester
Source. My dad was posted there on detached duty from his civil service job. The worst three weeks of his life:ROFLMAO:. Treated like shite, refused service often, deliberately held at the airport for extra screening so he missed his flights both times.
Some people are just ignorant sheep. What can ya do eh? *shrugs*

So anyhoo, does anyone actually believe there will be a home birth in montecito? Seriously?
As someone pointed out upthread, they did that Time Out thing during the archiedoll production. I think they even had a "Babymoon" somewhere exotic. Oh hang on, that's another word we can't use cos it's offensive, but I think I got away with that.
They're nothing if not predictable. The only time we buggered up was thinking the Orca chat would be anodyne shite. Yeah, many of us called that one wrong. On the plus side it's all been debunked and Orca looks like a doofus for buying into their crap, so not such a bad result.
I think 'the doula' will be giving birth at their house/rented house. Perfect way for the surrogate to produce a sprog in wonderful isolation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On the plus side it's all been debunked and Orca looks like a doofus for buying into their crap, so not such a bad result.
I think OW knows exactly what she’s doing, hence why she’s kept schtum since it aired. She’s many things, but I doubt you can play a well versed player such as her.

Reactions: 22
I very much doubt that the surrogacy is ever going to be exposed for this reason and no medical professional will ever dish the dirt due to ethics and fear of losing their job.

The only way it will happen is if the surrogate comes forward but they will have signed a NDA. Their little scam is therefore unlikely to be exposed. This is how Smeggy has also got away with the fake miscarriage.

It appears to be an open secret though now. I've seen it mentioned widely on social media and in the comments section in the Daily Mail. The Harkles haven't sued anyone or these rumours or issued any denial statement 🤔
The only scenario I can see someone coming forward about a surrogacy would be if one of those kids became a direct heir to the throne and someone understood it would be illegal. Let's say Archie was really carried by a surrogate for a moment. A disaster happens and Harry is king. (Try not to gag.) Archie is now the heir apparent. In that situation, Archie being the heir would be illegal. In the US we have laws about conspiracy to commit crimes and I wonder if there isn't something in the UK that wouldn't force a surrogate or healthcare provider to come out at that point. But the person who knre would have to understand that it was a crime, and they would have to care.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok missed a few pages and I normally like to comment once up to date.
But can we stop with who's more racist and who's suffered more please? It's very 'my dad's bigger than your dad".
People suffered thousand years ago and people suffered much more recently and I'm sorry but for me there's a difference of comparing medieval or Atilla the Hun (facetious reference) slavery and sufferance to much more recent "civilised" and "educated"society allowing slavery.
Let's not make this about black V white V any slavery - that's just wrong on every level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think we need predictions

There's some big royal events and celebrations on their way, Smeg is going to be furious no eyes are on her.

What's your predictions?

Someone mentioned a kidnapping, I believe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not her as person, but role of "little women", "Stepford wife" stereotype. I would strongly advise my daughter against it, after all hard work she put in her education. I think that's the direction of modernisation of RF. Wives, no matter who husband is, should not have fear of "shadowing" husbands. RF should be able to use diplomacy weapon not only in foreign affairs, but also in domestic.

I'm family oriented, but also I have a carrier that I fight hard for (I work in male dominant field and when I started some 30yrs ago I have to fight tooth and nail for it). Too much stereotyping for my taste.

Also I give her kudos for doing the scripted job right. She seems well prepared about subjects she discuss, but I would like her to take more controversial issues (for example secret family court, overzealous and underzealos social services etc) and to shed light on painful subjects (as Camila and Diana). Also I would like to see her more youthfully clothed, but that's me:)
I think she's doing things just right. She's definitely not under hubby's thumb and has achieved many things in her own right. The fact that she's been 'allowed' to says how the Royals are slowly modernising. I really would hate to see her over shadowing William's very important job. This is what she trained for. Like it or not it's the support role. Not every supporting actor craves the star role. Some are happy meandering along playing second fiddle, knowing the main role would stretch them too much.
It's good that you encourage your daughter to be a high achiever, but you cannot map out her life. She will do what she wants and maybe the path you chose will not be to her taste and she'll prefer being a stepford wife working behind the scenes nesting and making her family her best career choice.
Harry is a good example (words I never thought I'd type) of that. Trained all his life for royal duty, steeped in tradition, placed in the military career he wanted ... and there he is, being a beach bum in california and shitting on his military and Royal familly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It's good that you encourage your daughter to be a high achiever, but you cannot map out her life. She will do what she wants and maybe the path you chose will not be to her taste and she'll prefer being a stepford wife working behind the scenes nesting and making her family her best career choice.
I completely agree. She should have her choice. I'm not saying I would be happy, but that's my problem not hers:)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

There's some big royal events and celebrations on their way, Smeg is going to be furious no eyes are on her.

What's your predictions?

I think kidnapping is too dramatic in itself, but threats of kidnap I wouldn't put past them.
They best not dick around with the feebs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I don't agree that the Duchess of Cambridge is the little woman, just hiding in the background, she has chosen her role in life, to maintain and support William, she and her solid family background has given William "the family he's never had" she has come out of the shadows in this pandemic. She will prove her worth over and over again, yes, she's a SAHM, to a future King. Wasn't that what Feminism was supposed to be about? Choosing the role in life that's best for you. Standing in solidarity with other women, whatever their choice in life. thats my feminism.
Obviously except for Meghan, she's definitely what Freda says.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Ok missed a few pages and I normally like to comment once up to date.
But can we stop with who's more racist and who's suffered more please? It's very 'my dad's bigger than your dad".
People suffered thousand years ago and people suffered much more recently and I'm sorry but for me there's a difference of comparing medieval or Atilla the Hun (facetious reference) slavery and sufferance to much more recent "civilised" and "educated"society allowing slavery.
Let's not make this about black V white V any slavery - that's just wrong on every level.
I'm sure admin will deal with any reports when they've finished scoffing their Easter eggs and come out of their choccy induced coma, and it will all be tidied up.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

What's your predictions?

Yeah... someone has written it up on Quora, I think. Or a blind and I could see MM going that far to demonstrate archie (ie mm) needing security

As for the doula point, my mom was a doula. It os not a midwife, it is basically a birthing coach and nfw would the doula "move in". They have other clients. They show up when things start happening.... not for the whole of the 3rd trimester. Nope.... ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope you all had a lovely (socially distanced) Easter Sunday with your family and friends x

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really thought that too about keeping him hidden to merch him but she's missed all the interesting major milestones that people may have shown a little interest in - first steps, first birthday (proper image, not that weird video of him in a full nappy and bodysuit), first Christmas etc.....
There's only so long that a baby looks cute...I think she's missed it.........but why?

Why isn't she crowing about being Mum of the year, telling us all about the organic, vegan meals she prepares for him?
Yes, it’s really weird. I thought at the time when she did that video with him that it seemed like something had happened and she just rushed to get something out, it seemed so ill prepared. The poor boy wasn’t even dressed properly and as so many have said his nappy looked full 😳 why would she put that out there?? Bizarre, but I think there was a reason why she did that.

Llll

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.