Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delayed material, they have nothing relevant to contibute so its rehash now, from their center for critical internet inquiry "work. "

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How would the 'rent-a-kid' have worked when they went to Africa with him or do people think Brynn went as well? He did only seem to be around when they met Desmond Tutu so it's quite feasible she was there.

Looking at the beach scene, Meghan (or whoever) did keep their hand down the whole time of filming so you couldn't see the face.

Why do these two constantly play games, it's as if they're taking the piss all the time?
There was talk on SM that the Farky version who met Tutu was a different borrowed child, not Gavin. As usual, Minge has no interaction with him and Hazzno's nervous and doesn't know what to do.
I'm pretty sure that after 2 years if there was a Farky we'd have seen him, and this is not about privacacy but is a cover up.
That Gavin kid is the exact same kid on MM's lap in that video of her with "Archie". The interaction also looked like the poor kid had no bleeping clue who the mad woman reading to him was. If the surrogate took the doll back and there's no "Archie" perhaps they will adopt a toddler in a year or two to claim. Sleazy low rent bunch.
if you mean the video with duck rabbit, doesnt that baby have a squint? I think Gavin's a different child.

Reactions: 16
Why would you invite people you have never met to your bloody wedding? The desperation is just awful. For those who didn't know them but chose to attend anyway; I pity you. Haznoballs could have invited a load of his Invictus chums but Smegma wouldn't have liked that.
Perhaps it was another money making scheme and they sold tickets to their wedding....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would you invite people you have never met to your bloody wedding? The desperation is just awful. For those who didn't know them but chose to attend anyway; I pity you. Haznoballs could have invited a load of his Invictus chums but Smegma wouldn't have liked that.
Reese is turning into a realy hotshot Producer and Director, thats why. She has the rights to a number of bestselling books.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
From Lady C RE the surrogate "I won't comment on it for legal reasons" "but sometimes at 5 months she looked to be 11 months pregnant"

Oooh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Who or what was the source for Hazza shouting into a phone at Smegs backstage at Sentable? Great tea, if true!
It was a leak at the time. Someone working at the event posted it on instagram or twitter. They said everyone was giving him space cos 'Prince on the phone to wifey' but even at a distance they could hear him loudly say frustratedly "BUT YOU PROMISED YOU'D BE HERE! more than once and it was clear he was having a tantrum. They said everyone felt sorry for him and tried to ignore him. Then on stage after it he looked really distracted.

Editing to add. 'Leak' is the wrong word. At that time they were still cuddly wuddly H&M just wanting pwivacy and there was no ill feeling really. Shock yes, but people were wishing them well, so it wasn't someone tit stirring. They were just feeling sorry for him coping on his own and repeated what they'd overheard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
as
From Lady C RE the surrogate "I won't comment on it for legal reasons" "but sometimes at 5 months she looked to be 11 months pregnant"

Oooh
I haven’t watched most of it as am dipping into Egypt’s Golden Parade livestream waiting for it to finally properly start, but she made me laugh when she said MeAgain was clearly gestating an elephant!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Not sure if already posted - Bookworm 2's latest video. She talks about Meghan's Mirror, also possible Netflix activity from Archewell Productions with Ben Browning re. 'İnquest' (Diana) which he has the rights to, and use of Tyler Perry Studios for filming.

Reactions: 13
Just need to post to get my bunny bum but wanted to say that the Netflix Crown thing probably has influenced a lot of the viewers to believe it is all true. Very sad really but hopefully eventually the Snarkles will disappear upmtheir own fundaments.

• Haha
The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
the knee one is raw photo from Getty images

the one without a slit, that’s also raw photo you can’t see the slit coz she’s walking and the angle hid the slit

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I was just having a nose at that account and it looks like Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Sophie Turner and Ava Philippe regularly like the ones that are negative towards Meghan too! Wonder what the tea is! Ava is Reese Witherspoon’s daughter, Reese laughed about being invited to M&Hs wedding as she had never met them, and declined to attend.
I'm not surprised Reese declined her invite to the Harkle wedding, or that her daughter sees through Smegma's bullshit facade. Reese is a huge Catherine stan

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just thinking of taking Farchie out, where was the child seat on the back of Hazno’s bike?
Really, for a couple who are pretending to have a child and keeping him under wraps, they're making as much of a dog's dinner of Farky as they have done with everything else. A few props for viewers such as a car seat in the Rang Rover, a seat on the back of Hazzno's bike, a few pixellated photos of Fark or long-range videos so nobody sees his face.......but no. Not a sausage.
Speaking of Beyonce, have someone seen this video? It's an embarrassment for royals to see Harry begging for his wife.
"It's an embarrassment for royals to see Harry begging for his wife "
I think Hazzno for all his military appointments and manly pursuits like pheasant shooting and polo playing is naturally a servile character. As s royal this was hidden by his stiff caps baubles and tight jodhpurs.
Now he's out in the shark pool, the Delta Male (Minus) Man has emerged as his real persona, and he can now feed happily along the bottom of the Hollyweird pond sucking up scum and trading on his Princedom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the knee one is raw photo from Getty images

the one without a slit, that’s also raw photo you can’t see the slit coz she’s walking and the angle hid the slit
Camera RAW is always kept by the photographer, Getty wouldnt upload a file which would be 20+ MB in size unless someone pay 300 + dollars for it, most getty images those visible on site are jpeg

Undeniably the evidence provided is more entertaining than Michelle Obamas penis. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's her knee, in my opinion. Her leg is slightly bent and her knee is protruding. Also, the angle is slightly off so it looks weird, but I think it's her knee. Honestly, I am not a fan in any sense of the word but I don't believe the surrogate rumours and I think she had IVF for both, as somebody else pointed out earlier - maybe it was Freda? The other photo of the alleged moonbump falling looks like a gust of wind to me. If it was a moonbump falling down why would it stop mid-air at her knee/calves and not hit the floor? That's not how gravity works. Plus the leg area is so narrow the moonbump would not be able to attach itself to her legs without falling further. It would have hit her ankles and a camera would have caught it. Doesn't make sense to me. Mind you, I'm not a fan of most of the Meghan conspiracy theories in general, there's enough to comment on her behaviour alone. Although, surrogacy is something that happens often and it's not a huge deal in this day and age, so it's not the most far fetched thing. I just think she was pregnant based on her weight gain and the noticeable swelling she had and I think she perhaps wore padding for safety or to accentuate the bump at times. Like I said, it's just my opinion and I wouldn't tell others what to think. I am just not sold on it, even though I recognise there are some anomalies with the situation. If there was something more solid I could change my mind.
I think it's likely to be her knee, but I still think the moonbump theory is probable.

Reactions: 15
Do ya see? You cannot win with people like smeggy and her indoctrinated hostage hubby. HE calls Anne racist ... she responds with what about my work with Save the Children?" (worldwide and very focused on 'children of colour' in poor countries) ... and cuntchops repliies by calling her a "White saviour who is racist".
You truly cannot win.

The only way to beat a narcissist is to walk away from them and ignore them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was just having a nose at that account and it looks like Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Sophie Turner and Ava Philippe regularly like the ones that are negative towards Meghan too! Wonder what the tea is! Ava is Reese Witherspoon’s daughter, Reese laughed about being invited to M&Hs wedding as she had never met them, and declined to attend.
I wonder if any of those ladies are on Tattle with us? Allies!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.