Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great post I saw today:

Harry and Meghan can’t stop lying because their whole premise for quitting as working royals was based upon a lie. They’ve lied since the beginning and every step of the way in order to sustain the false premise. The complicit media is helping them to avoid questions and obvious holes/ contradictions in their lies.

They were negotiating on monetizing royal titles into more fame and fortune. When advised against it they devised stories to garner public sympathy and as reasons for fleeing to quiet, publicity-shy LA. They remade themselves into victims to Harry’s family as bad guys because this sort of tabloid tit is guaranteed publicity.

Some examples of holes in their lies: wanting to be financially independent yet bemoaned about daddy cutting off financial support; Meghan unable to get mental health support when all evidence flies contrary to the vague reasons; not given royal advisers to help Meghan adjust to new role when in reality they didn’t want advisers to duck with their side deals to enrich themselves; using supposed mental health struggles as reasons for being assholes to staff; casting family as racist by using vague innuendos and stretching lies with common tricks liars use including (paraphrasing) “if that’s what you want to believe, you wouldn’t be wrong to assume that”.

Face it, they’re shameless liars who tell lies that are obvious contradictions which the US media, as it did with Trump, don’t bother fact-checking. But because they’re so blatantly bad at it their lies are now being exposed drip drip style by tabloids, the one media they can’t control. Remember, it was the tabloids who exposed Michael Jackson’s weirdness and John Edwards’ love child before anyone had any inkling.

The Sussexes have made themselves into persona non grata within the A-list and super-rich which circles they wish to belong. People in those circles generally avoid gossiping famewhores who can’t help telling lies and who have no qualms about throwing family under the bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The Telegraph story about Quibi is absolute gold. No question Camilla Tominey had insider sources helping her with this one, it's meticulous and completely damning about the Harkle Hustle. Remember the last piece that CT wrote? That expose of the Sussex Squad... So the Telegraph is being used to dismantle the Oprah interview wall of lies, one brick at a time.

When there was a flurry of news about the Netflix signing, it was rumoured that Quibi were desperate to sign up the Harkles, so this story hasn't come from nowhere. I'd bet that there are enough fed-up people on the Quibi side of the deal who are willing to talk, and Quibi doesn't exist anymore so NDAs are void.

So this comprehensively proves that 'we didn't have a plan' was a lie, 'we hadn't thought about streaming services' was a lie, and Harry's 'I needed to find work after my father cut me off' was another lie. They were blatantly cashing in on their working royal status and now the grubby truth is out there for all to see.

The other point though is that Meghan claimed her suicidal thoughts were some time around January 2019. Well, it's interesting then that she was able to negotiate this Quibi deal at the same time, isn't it? Doesn't sound like a seriously depressed woman who was apparently lonely, isolated, and didn't know where to go for help :rolleyes:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were discussing projects with a billion-dollar backed US streaming service a year before they stepped down as senior members of the Royal family, it has emerged.

The Sussexes had a series of meetings with Quibi, a now-defunct rival to YouTube, from early 2019 until after they dropped their 'Megxit' bombshell in January last year....

In their interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that they “didn’t have a plan” upon leaving the Royal family, but The Telegraph has learnt that they had talks with executives of the £1.3 billion start-up before their son Archie was born in May 2019....

A source with knowledge of the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.” ....
That article is a gold mine of info to nail them with.
Also, after I read it last night I picked up on the meeting with Quibi being directly after the Sandringham summit. Apparently hazza went straight from Sand' to the Quibi meeting. Well, that was the night he gave his Sentable farewell speech and I have said on here a few times that he looked really discombobulated at that event. Strange, as it was his "duck you all you cunts(us) I'm off, byeeee" chance to sneer at us. Then it emerged that prior to his speech he was heard backstage on the phone to cuntchops in Canada almost in tears and really really angry. He was shouting about how she had promised to be here with him today for Sandringham and more so for the Sentable dramatic farewell. He was really pissed off and it showed when he made his speech. He looked distracted and upset.
BUT, now we know he had that important sit down with Quibi in between the Sandringham meet and Sentable event. OK, let's get real here, does anyone truly think hazza is capable of handling a meeting with executives discussing finances and contract details and content and insurance and every facet of a huge money making deal on his own? Without mummy meggy holding his hand? No, me neither. He probably made a right bleep of himself and hadn't a clue WTF was going on. Then after that he had the long screaming phone call with smeggy ranting at her "You promised you'd be here! YOU PROMISED!". I suspect now that his anger was more about her leaving him to deal with the Quibi meeting rather than the megxit meeting. He likely knew he'd ballsed it up and was out of his depth.
Thing is, she promised him world domination and money schemes galore, all he had to do was marry her and her expertise in business would do the rest. He probably said "Great! But I want a crotch goblin guaranteed too. Wills has three and I want one as well !" And she explained she had that issue covered, don't worry.
And here we are, it's all a pile of tit. He must at some point wonder WTF went wrong, but is too thick to realise he's ever so slowly being markled. He just hasn't worked it out yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
That article is a gold mine of info to nail them with.
Also, after I read it last night I picked up on the meeting with Quibi being directly after the Sandringham summit. Apparently hazza went straight from Sand' to the Quibi meeting. Well, that was the night he gave his Sentable farewell speech and I have said on here a few times that he looked really discombobulated at that event. Strange, as it was his "duck you all you cunts(us) I'm off, byeeee" chance to sneer at us. Then it emerged that prior to his speech he was heard backstage on the phone to cuntchops in Canada almost in tears and really really angry. He was shouting about how she had promised to be here with him today for Sandringham and more so for the Sentable dramatic farewell. He was really pissed off and it showed when he made his speech. He looked distracted and upset.
BUT, now we know he had that important sit down with Quibi in between the Sandringham meet and Sentable event. OK, let's get real here, does anyone truly think hazza is capable of handling a meeting with executives discussing finances and contract details and content and insurance and every facet of a huge money making deal on his own? Without mummy meggy holding his hand? No, me neither. He probably made a right bleep of himself and hadn't a clue WTF was going on. Then after that he had the long screaming phone call with smeggy ranting at her "You promised you'd be here! YOU PROMISED!". I suspect now that his anger was more about her leaving him to deal with the Quibi meeting rather than the megxit meeting. He likely knew he'd ballsed it up and was out of his depth.
Thing is, she promised him world domination and money schemes galore, all he had to do was marry her and her expertise in business would do the rest. He probably said "Great! But I want a crotch goblin guaranteed too. Wills has three and I want one as well !" And she explained she had that issue covered, don't worry.
And here we are, it's all a pile of tit. He must at some point wonder WTF went wrong, but is too thick to realise he's ever so slowly being markled. He just hasn't worked it out yet.
Who or what was the source for Hazza shouting into a phone at Smegs backstage at Sentable? Great tea, if true!

Reactions: 30
Yeah, this time around, I would have thought she would. She's tacky enough, is a total sleb now as opposed to a royal and would clearly relish the attention as well as the cash she could get for an exclusive. She wouldn't do it for free though. No chance of a papped shot. It would have to be a professionally lit and digitally shopped to duck shoot. She's obsessed with both her image and big paydays.

Obviously it wouldn't have happened the first time around as doing a near nude 'look at meeeeeeee' bump shoot for publication would just not be anything that would be tolerated by BP during 2018 while she was under the royal roof, let alone making such an image for sale, so to speak. But I would have thought the old attention bleep would be champing at the bit to show what a beautiful, swollen goddess she is this time around the block now she's 'free' and in the USA surrounded by other professional sleb attention whores.

I mean, she might have tried to sell the concept of a shoot to People or somewhere of that ilk and not got a high enough offer. I think she maybe has an overly inflated idea of what she's actually worth these days and has been trying to get a Angelina Jolie-esque payout (was it $10 or $20 million she got for her first shot of the twins?). I honestly think the days of those sums are over. Apart from fetishists, who must get very excited by all these kind of pregnancy shoots being published, who really cares anymore? It's not daring or edgy, like it was when Demi Moore did it, in the days when slebs still barely went out when pregnant as it sort of ruined their sexy public image.

I'm at the point though where I think it's not that unlikely a surrogate was used first time around, given certain discrepancies in size and her behavior, but it may also have been her using moonbumps while actually pregnant because she wanted the attention and her actual bump wasn't big or protruding enough to look pregnant enough on camera. This bint is all entertainment industry, and that industry is all smoke and mirrors. Everything is some kind of a lie, an exaggeration or distortion for image purposes. She really, really wanted the press to see that first bump, the coat flicking was so obnoxious and desperate, and I think she may have inflated or deflated them to fit her clothing choices. If she was actually pregnant, well, I've never seen bumps move around, go from large to barely there, near-disappear, come back, drop down and clearly re-inflate in camera before, but maybe there's a first time for everything.
It’s possible she had a variety to moon bumps to fill out each outfit.
Just like having the right bra for T shirts, gym, deep cleavage special frock & of course, boudoir.
As for the swing low when it should have been high, it’s all about the fit & hoiking up the straps.
Just sweating the assets !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s possible she had a variety to moon bumps to fill out each outfit.
Just like having the right bra for T shirts, gym, deep cleavage special frock & of course, boudoir.
As for the swing high when she should have been low, it’s all about the fit & hoiking up the straps.
Just sweating the assets !
She never had the right bra - ever at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
do the parents charge the harkles for using their kid Gavin? It makes no sense though.. The kid definitely looks like "archie"... why would the parents agree to feature him in the video? Speaking of conspiracy theory, how would we actually know if that was Smeggy in the video? All we saw was a woman and a child who went under a man/woman's legs :ROFLMAO: I don't trust the Harkles at all..It could be a body double for all we know. very common in hollywood actors with their stunt doubles. #whereisArchie
Gavin doesn't look like the Duck Rabbit edition of Farchy. It says the child in the black and white beach video is Gavin Gringas and that it was his mother Brynn in the background and the father with the camera.
Whoever the child is, what sort of parents would allow their child to pretend to be another child in these sleazy circumstances, and allow a video of him to be shown to millions during the Porker interview?
H&M self-righteously bleat about privacy for their son but are shameless about flogging photos of other people's infants pretending to be Farky. FWIW I don't believe Farky exists, and that we've seen a succession of moonbumps, borrowed infants and dolls.
"Archie joins Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in Oprah interview". ... except he doesn't. None of it was real, and they play people non-stop.
This child's parents deserve to get into hot water for pimping out their son. If it's friend Brynn, she's been markled already.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?
Hmmm, could be knobbly knees.
Which reminds me to get chicken out of the freezer.
But that frock is cut in a very odd way.
1617468025709.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
saw this in another forum. all the horrible stories are all coming out now and linking up ever since her former staffs are talking and RF are investigating! GOOD! let this evil witch be called out for good.

'My WIFE WAS RACIALLY ATTACKED AND NOBODY FROM MY FAMILY SAID ANYTHING'-Umm, again, I am in India and we are not obsessed with your family but we do get important news from time to time. The 'attacks' on your wife were done by the vermin who work in tabloids and they did the same to Kate. I remember before the Kate-William wedding, even our newspapers were splashed with rumors, gossip, salacious details of Kate's life and words like 's**t , floozy, second hand, katy waity' were routinely used for her. We got to know about her dating past, there were discussions on chat boards around the world and comments in youtube videos if William is going to marry a 'used tissue paper', how 'flat chested' she was. All this and more. NOBODY spoke up or defended her then either and this was not racially motivated was it? Diana was hounded and that was not racial either was it? Hasn't Camilla been called a dog in the same tabloids? Hasn't Charles been called a loser, old twit and what not? What's wrong is wrong for everyone and not just for someone playing the race card, right?

I was a scholarship student and went to a college which I could not have otherwise afforded, and had some classmates coming from extremely rich families. One of them has a sister who works in an NGO that Meghan works with too. She was even invited to the royal wedding and has met and worked with Meghan quite a number of times over the past 5 years. After the Oprah airing, I was talking to my friend and he simply said, 'Do NOT believe a word of that. My sister told me this woman is a chameleon. One thing for the cameras and another behind. Not a thing in front of the cameras is true. Not a thing.'

This is an NGO that works for menstrual hygiene of women in India (and probably some other countries too I am not sure) and Meghan has been associated with it for some time.
One specific incident that my friend shared- his sister was in touch with Meghan's staff for some write-up about the NGO in some big publication. Meghan made one of her staff member's life hell and made her rewrite the piece at least a dozen times just to make her cry. In the end she used the 2nd draft but my friend's sister said that the staff girl was terrified of getting an email from Meghan. TERRIFIED. She was an intern, all of 18. Talk about empathy and compassion of a women rights activist. Reminded me of reports of Meghan's staff in the palace being reduced to tears.

and who does this??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Do ya see? You cannot win with people like smeggy and her indoctrinated hostage hubby. HE calls Anne racist ... she responds with what about my work with Save the Children?" (worldwide and very focused on 'children of colour' in poor countries) ... and cuntchops repliies by calling her a "White saviour who is racist".
You truly cannot win.
Hazza is rude boy, & still wokeywhite.

Were I Anne I’d have Auntieclipped him about the ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A great post I saw today:

Harry and Meghan can’t stop lying because their whole premise for quitting as working royals was based upon a lie. They’ve lied since the beginning and every step of the way in order to sustain the false premise. The complicit media is helping them to avoid questions and obvious holes/ contradictions in their lies.

They were negotiating on monetizing royal titles into more fame and fortune. When advised against it they devised stories to garner public sympathy and as reasons for fleeing to quiet, publicity-shy LA. They remade themselves into victims to Harry’s family as bad guys because this sort of tabloid tit is guaranteed publicity.

Some examples of holes in their lies: wanting to be financially independent yet bemoaned about daddy cutting off financial support; Meghan unable to get mental health support when all evidence flies contrary to the vague reasons; not given royal advisers to help Meghan adjust to new role when in reality they didn’t want advisers to duck with their side deals to enrich themselves; using supposed mental health struggles as reasons for being assholes to staff; casting family as racist by using vague innuendos and stretching lies with common tricks liars use including (paraphrasing) “if that’s what you want to believe, you wouldn’t be wrong to assume that”.

Face it, they’re shameless liars who tell lies that are obvious contradictions which the US media, as it did with Trump, don’t bother fact-checking. But because they’re so blatantly bad at it their lies are now being exposed drip drip style by tabloids, the one media they can’t control. Remember, it was the tabloids who exposed Michael Jackson’s weirdness and John Edwards’ love child before anyone had any inkling.

The Sussexes have made themselves into persona non grata within the A-list and super-rich which circles they wish to belong. People in those circles generally avoid gossiping famewhores who can’t help telling lies and who have no qualms about throwing family under the bus.
This is what Meghan does. She is the perennial victim who tries too hard to come across as a 'good' person. Genuinely good people do not try to look good. They just are. Her act is what makes her one of the most hated people on the planet today.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
saw this in another forum. all the horrible stories are all coming out now and linking up ever since her former staffs are talking and RF are investigating! GOOD! let this evil witch be called out for good.

'My WIFE WAS RACIALLY ATTACKED AND NOBODY FROM MY FAMILY SAID ANYTHING'-Umm, again, I am in India and we are not obsessed with your family but we do get important news from time to time. The 'attacks' on your wife were done by the vermin who work in tabloids and they did the same to Kate. I remember before the Kate-William wedding, even our newspapers were splashed with rumors, gossip, salacious details of Kate's life and words like 's**t , floozy, second hand, katy waity' were routinely used for her. We got to know about her dating past, there were discussions on chat boards around the world and comments in youtube videos if William is going to marry a 'used tissue paper', how 'flat chested' she was. All this and more. NOBODY spoke up or defended her then either and this was not racially motivated was it? Diana was hounded and that was not racial either was it? Hasn't Camilla been called a dog in the same tabloids? Hasn't Charles been called a loser, old twit and what not? What's wrong is wrong for everyone and not just for someone playing the race card, right?

I was a scholarship student and went to a college which I could not have otherwise afforded, and had some classmates coming from extremely rich families. One of them has a sister who works in an NGO that Meghan works with too. She was even invited to the royal wedding and has met and worked with Meghan quite a number of times over the past 5 years. After the Oprah airing, I was talking to my friend and he simply said, 'Do NOT believe a word of that. My sister told me this woman is a chameleon. One thing for the cameras and another behind. Not a thing in front of the cameras is true. Not a thing.'

This is an NGO that works for menstrual hygiene of women in India (and probably some other countries too I am not sure) and Meghan has been associated with it for some time.
One specific incident that my friend shared- his sister was in touch with Meghan's staff for some write-up about the NGO in some big publication. Meghan made one of her staff member's life hell and made her rewrite the piece at least a dozen times just to make her cry. In the end she used the 2nd draft but my friend's sister said that the staff girl was terrified of getting an email from Meghan. TERRIFIED. She was an intern, all of 18. Talk about empathy and compassion of a women rights activist. Reminded me of reports of Meghan's staff in the palace being reduced to tears.

and who does this??

Thank you that was most enlightening. 🤗

Reactions: 23
The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not sure if anyone else has seen Gary Janetti’s Instagram where he has made George into some sassy camp icon, a lot of the posts are taking the absolute piss outta Meghan, well Troian Bellasario has liked quite a few of them!!

Also, watched Pretty Little Liars a few times & never knew she was mixed race. Meghan never went to their wedding cause it was around the same time the news of her & Harry was ‘leaked’ & Meghan leaked a piece saying she didn’t want to go & take away from their day since her news was big. Big headed freak.
I was just having a nose at that account and it looks like Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Sophie Turner and Ava Philippe regularly like the ones that are negative towards Meghan too! Wonder what the tea is! Ava is Reese Witherspoon’s daughter, Reese laughed about being invited to M&Hs wedding as she had never met them, and declined to attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just having a nose at that account and it looks like Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Sophie Turner and Ava Philippe regularly like the ones that are negative towards Meghan too! Wonder what the tea is! Ava is Reese Witherspoon’s daughter, Reese laughed about being invited to M&Hs wedding as she had never met them, and declined to attend.
Why would you invite people you have never met to your bloody wedding? The desperation is just awful. For those who didn't know them but chose to attend anyway; I pity you. Haznoballs could have invited a load of his Invictus chums but Smegma wouldn't have liked that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
ET Canada had some sort of pimp-the-Harkles documentary on Friday night - also sponsored by Pantene. It's full on propaganda central from the bits I've seen, with odious toady Scobie in full dribble mode, but the comments under the YouTube clips from angry Canadians are gold.

'How much are Sunshine Sachs paying for this'

'Now that their lies are talked about in the US media, they have paid for advertising airing on ET Canada'.

“If you want to change the world go home and love your family.”- Mother Teresa.

'Welcome to the Woko Moano Charity Ball'

'Love starts AT HOME!!!!!!! With your family members.... Please...'

• Sick
Reactions: 27
ET Canada had some sort of pimp-the-Harkles documentary on Friday night - also sponsored by Pantene. It's full on propaganda central from the bits I've seen, with odious toady Scobie in full dribble mode, but the comments under the YouTube clips from angry Canadians are gold.

'How much are Sunshine Sachs paying for this'

'Now that their lies are talked about in the US media, they have paid for advertising airing on ET Canada'.

“If you want to change the world go home and love your family.”- Mother Teresa.

'Welcome to the Woko Moano Charity Ball'

'Love starts AT HOME!!!!!!! With your family members.... Please...'

Is this a come-back because of the Commonwealth Trust drubbing of them? Canada owes them nothing - particularly her. She must think she has some lingering popularity or something up there. Foolish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if anyone else has seen Gary Janetti’s Instagram where he has made George into some sassy camp icon, a lot of the posts are taking the absolute piss outta Meghan, well Troian Bellasario has liked quite a few of them!!

Also, watched Pretty Little Liars a few times & never knew she was mixed race. Meghan never went to their wedding cause it was around the same time the news of her & Harry was ‘leaked’ & Meghan leaked a piece saying she didn’t want to go & take away from their day since her news was big. Big headed freak.
Hmm, maybe there is tea with Troian. I assumed she was just wisely staying out of it unlike her ranty, now unemployed husband but hmm....Work wife vs Real wife and Troian is a more successful actress and producer even though Meh is now more famous.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.