Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they going to start accusing people of tricking them into profit? They thought they were just 'helping' a start up and didn't realise they would be earning?
It would sound ludicrous in any other situation, but the dozy bint didn't know she was getting married when she went to that Church wearing a wedding dress and crowds/cameras turned up and even being pronounced Husband and Wife and signing a register declaring she was now married wasn't a clue that she had just got married despite ALL the TV shows calling it The Wedding in the months before. She didn't know it was her actual wedding.

So it is possible they were twicked into these meetings, twicked into any freebies, twicked into it all by twicky twicksters.

It has now turned into a joke most are laughing at

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow Harkles PR is now being sponsored.. by Pantene! So they are blatantly taking the footage of them as working royals, packaging it up with a few soundbites and getting a consumer brand to pay for it. Why anyone would associate healthy glossy hair with HarryBaldi and Mrs Wiggy escapes me.

Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble, who I remember were sponsors of the Girl Up summit that Megzy inserted herself into. There's a Sunshine Sachs connection there...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Wow Harkles PR is now being sponsored.. by Pantene! So they are blatantly taking the footage of them as working royals, packaging it up with a few soundbites and getting a consumer brand to pay for it. Why anyone would associate healthy glossy hair with HarryBaldi and Mrs Wiggy escapes me.

Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble, who I remember were sponsors of the Girl Up summit that Megzy inserted herself into. There's a Sunshine Sachs connection there...

Pantene! Oh god. That's super low rent. What's next, a Walmart fashion line of sportswear for Haz?

I tell you, by the time this is over she'll be shilling shite on QVC with glassy coke eyes barely concealing her hatred for her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?
I genuinely can't believe that the press haven't picked up and run with the curious moonbump story.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?
It's her knee, in my opinion. Her leg is slightly bent and her knee is protruding. Also, the angle is slightly off so it looks weird, but I think it's her knee. Honestly, I am not a fan in any sense of the word but I don't believe the surrogate rumours and I think she had IVF for both, as somebody else pointed out earlier - maybe it was Freda? The other photo of the alleged moonbump falling looks like a gust of wind to me. If it was a moonbump falling down why would it stop mid-air at her knee/calves and not hit the floor? That's not how gravity works. Plus the leg area is so narrow the moonbump would not be able to attach itself to her legs without falling further. It would have hit her ankles and a camera would have caught it. Doesn't make sense to me. Mind you, I'm not a fan of most of the Meghan conspiracy theories in general, there's enough to comment on her behaviour alone. Although, surrogacy is something that happens often and it's not a huge deal in this day and age, so it's not the most far fetched thing. I just think she was pregnant based on her weight gain and the noticeable swelling she had and I think she perhaps wore padding for safety or to accentuate the bump at times. Like I said, it's just my opinion and I wouldn't tell others what to think. I am just not sold on it, even though I recognise there are some anomalies with the situation. If there was something more solid I could change my mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's interesting that they're referred to as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in the Pantene clip, that would be the correct form of address if they've had the Duchy of Sussex removed. Fingers crossed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oprah has refused to climb down over the footage in the interview after being approached by the Mail.
Screenshot_20210403-152236_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wonder if they will pursue this?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oprah has refused to climb down over the footage in the interview after being approached by the Mail.
View attachment 512455

I hope so. I kind of understand Oprah's position, she's been made to look a right eejit by these two, having to admit it is just a step far for her at this time.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 512455

I suspect Daily Mail won’t be backing down. The production basically made the whole British press into racists. Also, it helps DM sales/clicks to be in controversy with Oprah anyway. Also payback for the lawsuit. And frankly, the doctoring of the articles is just plain despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Found something interesting in twitter. Not sure if it is true but if it is, how awful the way JCMH treated his aunt
Do ya see? You cannot win with people like smeggy and her indoctrinated hostage hubby. HE calls Anne racist ... she responds with what about my work with Save the Children?" (worldwide and very focused on 'children of colour' in poor countries) ... and cuntchops repliies by calling her a "White saviour who is racist".
You truly cannot win.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I suspect Daily Mail won’t be backing down. The production basically made the whole British press into racists. Also, it helps DM sales/clicks to be in controversy with Oprah anyway. Also payback for the lawsuit. And frankly, the doctoring of the articles is just plain despicable.
Feels like litigation is going to happen over this one. They've given Harpo every opportunity to apologise and correct the record. Good for DM.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

That's it! From now on he is HarryBaldi - love the biscuits ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That must have touched a nerve.

Life must suck for them if all they have to do is troll the internet to see what's being revealed about them.
Quite. Well, at least they will get time off from all that hard graft soon - they're going to be taking some "quality family time" after Merchella is safely delivered. 🤣

Then it is back to the grindstone... you know, trolling the RF, calling the paps on Harry for a bike/beach photoshoot, and finding the perfect motivational quote for the Company's Social Media in his role as CHIMPO. It must be exhausting....

I feel like having a lie down just thinking about it ! (Except I can't as I have an actual job, no nanny, no cleaner, no cook, and a house, child, garden, dogs, horses and hens to look after. I don't have as many bathrooms to clean, though, thank duck. 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Feels like litigation is going to happen over this one. They've given Harpo every opportunity to apologise and correct the record. Good for DM.
I hope litigation happens and I hope Oprah lives to regret ever entertaining minge and cringe/.

Another brand to boycott.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I also always thought that it seemed odd that TQ said in the statement after "Megxit" that she was "especially proud of how quickly Meghan became part of the family".
Why did she say that? Did Meghan demand this?

I also don't understand why this is something to be proud of? Was it a dig at Kate how was dating Wills for ages first?
Seems odd to me

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.