Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hazno has only ever been seen with the black labrador dog as the beagle belongs to Smeggy. Perhaps the beagle doesn't like him! After all we were told that her other dog was ditched by Smeggy as he didn't like Hazno. The lab seems to be his only companion.

It is odd not to take his son out but that's the Harkles for you ..... nobody is allowed to see Archie as he's so top secret.🙄

As for Spotify perhaps they have realised that they aren't cut out for podcasting? or more likely that it will be hard work keeping it going for not a huge amount of payment.

Remember they are all about doing as little as possible for the money whilst being obsessed with big paychecks.
Just thinking of taking Farchie out, where was the child seat on the back of Hazno’s bike?

Reactions: 21
I recall saying in a thread or two back that I’m surprised she hasn’t done a pregnant stomach reveal with baby No2, there’s no Royal ticking off to be had after all.

I just still can’t get my head around the surrogacy thing and moon bump actually happening. The secrecy and deceit needed to pull it off🙀 and let’s face it , Harry’s as thick as mince , how’s he not blown it?

If it is true and it came out , imagine Tattle that day 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting list on Tumblr of all the ‘projects’ that have come to nothing. They’re so flaky.

54730EA2-16EA-4BC5-B517-AA74FE60A950.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
1. Those babies look identical. Why would they hire a baby "model" though? To deflect suspicion by never releasing Archie's actual image, when Archie gets "kidnapped"? "We did everything we could to protect him and it still happened! Our GoFundMe is @SussexRoyalRansomFund....."
-------------------
2. Does anyone have the tea on Patrick J. Adams and his wife Troian Bellisario? I heard the rumors that Meghan was sleeping with him on and off the set of 'Suits', while married to Trevor. Meghan did not go to their wedding, but they went to hers (ironically Troian was hiding a 5 month pregnancy). Troian was not invited to the NY baby shower and they didn't even have an address to send a gift to M&H, so they couldn't be that close. Yet Patrick has been a vocal supporter of Meghan on SM. Just before the Oprah interview he tweeted in defense of Meghan and against the RF, but nothing after.

Troian is very similar to Meghan. Similar age, black mother, born into an industry L.A. family, college educated, both finding success late in the game as a "Caucasian" actor on a TV series for 7 years. Unlike Meghan, Troian was a star though, on a huge network hit (Pretty Little Liars). Troian has never spoken out about her mixed race heritage, and most people don't even know she is mixed. I wonder if that Oprah interview was "the line" and we won't hear from her old Suits lay again? How does he seem to be the only person not used and discarded in her life? Blackmail?

View attachment 511880
Someone posted a video of Meghan and Troian in a scene together on here from Suits. I felt really awkward watching Troian and Meghan in Suits. The chemistry between Rachel and Mike seemed real. Patrick J Adams defended Meghan but I don't think Troian has said anything?

Reactions: 11
Hazzno pimping out the Mrs. It's embarrassing to watch. He really is a cock.
I keep laughing at the picture on the beach where he is showing his foot to his security officer?? Maybe I’ve misinterpreted but it looks like a toddler showing his dad an ‘ouchie’.
Reminds me of a friend bring her new husband to be to meet us -I had cooked dinner for them. He walked straight in and up to me to show me his finger with a splinter in it 🤣. I was a bit flummoxed (although politely offered a plaster etc). Marriage lasted 3 years. He was a total cockwomble- and incidentally took her to the cleaners as transpired he was also incredibly tight fisted.

BTW, love the bunny bums

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The Telegraph story about Quibi is absolute gold. No question Camilla Tominey had insider sources helping her with this one, it's meticulous and completely damning about the Harkle Hustle. Remember the last piece that CT wrote? That expose of the Sussex Squad... So the Telegraph is being used to dismantle the Oprah interview wall of lies, one brick at a time.

When there was a flurry of news about the Netflix signing, it was rumoured that Quibi were desperate to sign up the Harkles, so this story hasn't come from nowhere. I'd bet that there are enough fed-up people on the Quibi side of the deal who are willing to talk, and Quibi doesn't exist anymore so NDAs are void.

So this comprehensively proves that 'we didn't have a plan' was a lie, 'we hadn't thought about streaming services' was a lie, and Harry's 'I needed to find work after my father cut me off' was another lie. They were blatantly cashing in on their working royal status and now the grubby truth is out there for all to see.

The other point though is that Meghan claimed her suicidal thoughts were some time around January 2019. Well, it's interesting then that she was able to negotiate this Quibi deal at the same time, isn't it? Doesn't sound like a seriously depressed woman who was apparently lonely, isolated, and didn't know where to go for help :rolleyes:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were discussing projects with a billion-dollar backed US streaming service a year before they stepped down as senior members of the Royal family, it has emerged.

The Sussexes had a series of meetings with Quibi, a now-defunct rival to YouTube, from early 2019 until after they dropped their 'Megxit' bombshell in January last year....

In their interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that they “didn’t have a plan” upon leaving the Royal family, but The Telegraph has learnt that they had talks with executives of the £1.3 billion start-up before their son Archie was born in May 2019....

A source with knowledge of the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.” ....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Someone posted a video of Meghan and Troian in a scene together on here from Suits. I felt really awkward watching Troian and Meghan in Suits. The chemistry between Rachel and Mike seemed real. Patrick J Adams defended Meghan but I don't think Troian has said anything?
It wouldn't surprise me if she'd had an affair on set. Apart from anything else actors who spend time up in Toronto/Vancouver away from their families in LA are notorious in general for hooking up with each other, the crew, guest stars, randoms etc because they spend so much time in long distance relationships it's pretty much expected. I don't know if she had one with PJA because I often follow the Friends logic "if they have chemistry on screen they aren't doing it off screen". But who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if things got awkward between her and his real life girlfriend because it doesn't seem like she can handle not being no 1 in someone's life.

As for Troian not commenting, I don't think it *has* to mean anything. She spent way, way less time with Meg than her husband and had her own friends and career. Maybe she's smarter than he is and just doesn't want to be involved in this mess? His show has just been cancelled so he probably needs the publicity.

As an aside, I've watched Troian for years and never knew she was biracial. She played the biggest WASP ever with Spencer Hastings.

Reactions: 30
It wouldn't surprise me if she'd had an affair on set. Apart from anything else actors who spend time up in Toronto/Vancouver away from their families in LA are notorious in general for hooking up with each other, the crew, guest stars, randoms etc because they spend so much time in long distance relationships it's pretty much expected. I don't know if she had one with PJA because I often follow the Friends logic "if they have chemistry on screen they aren't doing it off screen". But who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if things got awkward between her and his real life girlfriend because it doesn't seem like she can handle not being no 1 in someone's life.

As for Troian not commenting, I don't think it *has* to mean anything. She spent way, way less time with Meg than her husband and had her own friends and career. Maybe she's smarter than he is and just doesn't want to be involved in this mess? His show has just been cancelled so he probably needs the publicity.

As an aside, I've watched Troian for years and never knew she was biracial. She played the biggest WASP ever with Spencer Hastings.
I've looked Troian up and wonder whether her mother is mixed race?

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has already been posted, I'm so far behind in reading the threads. Youtube Yankee Wally does make me laugh 😂

1617445126888.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm, tricky one.

What’s the tea about a Botswana wedding?
Did they have a pledge out in the bush?

It is possible to have a legal wedding in Botswana. As long as the legal requirements are met, & if those legal requirements are met the marriage is recognised in the UK. So if there was a legal marriage in Botswana, the whole UK WedFest is illegal - but H&M would still be legally married.

If H&M did not declare their Botswana marriage to the relevant UK bodies, they would be in deep legal tit for lying - soz, misremembering - for not making a truthful declaration.

If AoC knew & he married them, then he’d be in deep legal tit.

If anyone in Botswana knows of a legal wedding, it’d be in MSM by now (maybe?).
How many bloody weddings have these two tits had?! 🤣Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
99C5F7F9-42A1-4015-877E-23501A4ACD06.jpeg

Just reading ‘The West Australian’ newspaper, thought this letter would be of interest. This is very much the opinion in Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She says she hasn’t had a child. Not that she hasn’t been pregnant before....
Exactly!

I recall saying in a thread or two back that I’m surprised she hasn’t done a pregnant stomach reveal with baby No2, there’s no Royal ticking off to be had after all.

I just still can’t get my head around the surrogacy thing and moon bump actually happening. The secrecy and deceit needed to pull it off🙀 and let’s face it , Harry’s as thick as mince , how’s he not blown it?

If it is true and it came out , imagine Tattle that day 😂😂😂.
This will be me when the moonbump is revealed as true

548qdb.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
5 hours after the Telegraph story, the rebuttal in ET Canada (interesting choice of outlet)

According to sources with knowledge of the matter, the Sussexes did not initiate the conversations with Quibi. Rather, it was Katzenberg who reached out to the royals and requested a meeting. The trio officially met in person by at least the summer of 2019. The goings-on between Katzenberg and the Sussexes were deemed “top secret” by Quibi staff. It is also understood that Meghan and Harry did not go into the conversations with the intent to personally profit from the endeavor. The Duke and Duchess ultimately did not move forward with participating in the Quibi project.

This non-denial is hilarious! So trying to position billionaire ex-Disney CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg as some kind of stalker 'reaching out' to the self-important Harkles and 'requesting' a meeting.

Obviously there was no intention to 'personally profit' from the endeavour. Yeah, right. :ROFLMAO: **adds Brooklyn bridge to shopping list**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It would make sense that they made her sign one, but will it hold up in California? California thinks Meghan is entitled to half of everything. Except Harry's inheritance, which is probably why she freaked out so much when his Daddy said he wouldn't pay their way anymore. Harry has millions, but Meghan has no legal right to any of it unless/until he empties his trust fund into commingled assets. I assume that is why/how they are buying huge oversized mansions that will then be considered community property in a California divorce.

That also would explain why there are rumors of increasing the age that Harry will be able to access his next inheritance dispersement. I am sure they already consider every penny Harry had access to, as already spent by Meghan. It kind of is, with just the mansion purchase alone.
-----------------------------
On this topic, I wonder if Meghan thought she tricked AOC into marrying them 3 days in advance of the prenup being signed?
Is something missing from the quoted post? It's been edited. Doesn't make sense, something about a pre-nup? The post from @cayenne35
Edited to clarify

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apologies if this has already been posted, I'm so far behind in reading the threads. Youtube Yankee Wally does make me laugh 😂

View attachment 512192
Nooooooooooo - more 'lite than that - has to be 'Hermes'!

Is something missing from the quoted post? It's been edited. Doesn't make sense, something about a pre-nup? The post from @cayenne35
Edited to clarify
I thought it was reported that they have some complicated mortgage and that Hazno only put about £4-5 mil up-front.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.