Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mystery...
Journalists acting surprised that the Harkles prepared this from day one, after teh "haterz" claimed since day one that some things are suspect, like:
Embargoes on some wedding photographs for 48 hours in the UK.
Countless "experts" in social media hired.
Everything copyrighted.
Sussexroyal, and SS being obligated to drop 3 positive articles about Markle daily.
The "freinds" constantly engaging in compensational merching or fawning.
The Kate bashing by US outlets since day one.
The royal rota debacle.
Waiting with the Archie presentation for Gayle and the US timezone..
Controling the narrative and content for profit later, with tours.
Personal photographers and scribblers being taken on tour.
Quelle surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As I said before this whole surrogacy could be quickly put to rest with a cheeky photo. That being said for all of us that have had the joy of birthing a child, it is a big monumental moment. Someone like Megain would love to describe in vivid detail how it all went (like her “friend” Serena who talks a lot about her delivery and motherhood in general). If memory serves me right during the interview she said “before Archy was born” not “before I had Archy” which is more natural when mothers talk about their kids.

Also we haven’t heard of a single play date that this child has had with other celeb children. Even the last leaked photos of Haz and the dog, you think a dad would bring his toddler to the beach and run with the dog while preggo mom rests.Given how much they spend on security this should be regular things they do.
I think if she was truly pregnant she would do a Beyonce style maternity shoot.

However James Charles had a prosthetic bump to do a naked photoshoot and it looked real (he is extreme).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Scheming cunts!

Well done Camilla! The truth is starting to come out...we said here months ago about Meghan keeping her US agents etc and still being on the books of sunshine sacks months before Brexit. And the clash this was causing with the RF press office etc...... Who was paying for Meghans Agent etc? how much do these kind of services cost?

But I find it hilarious so much advance work was put into creating Sussex royal by Meghan and the US team before megxit......and then it had to be pulled because the RF wouldnt allow the use of Royal!!!

No wonder Her Meghaness was cross with the RF tee hee........!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

However James Charles had a prosthetic bump to do a naked photoshoot and it looked real (he is extreme).
Speaking of Beyonce, have someone seen this video? It's an embarrassment for royals to see Harry begging for his wife.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

The theory was surrogacy with Blue Ivy - no photos, bendy bump, huge secrecy over birth etc. Then when Beyoncé was pregnant with the twins out came the floral naked madonna moment to disprove all the speculation. But I still think she didn’t have Blue herself - although definitely their kid.

Reactions: 24
Hazno has only ever been seen with the black labrador dog as the beagle belongs to Smeggy. Perhaps the beagle doesn't like him! After all we were told that her other dog was ditched by Smeggy as he didn't like Hazno. The lab seems to be his only companion.

It is odd not to take his son out but that's the Harkles for you ..... nobody is allowed to see Archie as he's so top secret.🙄

As for Spotify perhaps they have realised that they aren't cut out for podcasting? or more likely that it will be hard work keeping it going for not a huge amount of payment.

Remember they are all about doing as little as possible for the money whilst being obsessed with big paychecks.

Reactions: 31
A mystery...
Journalists acting surprised that the Harkles prepared this from day one, after teh "haterz" claimed since day one that some things are suspect, like:
Embargoes on some wedding photographs for 48 hours in the UK.
Countless "experts" in social media hired.
Everything copyrighted.
Sussexroyal, and SS being obligated to drop 3 positive articles about Markle daily.
The "freinds" constantly engaging in compensational merching or fawning.
The Kate bashing by US outlets since day one.
The royal rota debacle.
Waiting with the Archie presentation for Gayle and the US timezone..
Controling the narrative and content for profit later, with tours.
Personal photographers and scribblers being taken on tour.
Quelle surprise.
I think they "have" to act surprised to A) make the story bigger, if they say "it comes as no surprise" then people will dismiss it as not a big deal and B) so that they don't get Markled as haters who have an agenda. "We took them at their word that they wanted to make a go of it in the family but look, now it turns out no they didn't!"

• Having meetings with Quibi in early 2019 is pretty damning and they had "plans" but those just flopped.
  • It was clear they were writing a lot of social media posts themselves because they were a mess
  • Meghan clearly NEVER lost her voice her voice was just wasn't as effective as she wanted.
  • It was always clear that they were timing things for the US which can only have been Meghan.
  • "Lack of support from the family and aides" clearly means "they didn't want us making millions and being working royals at the same time"

The royal source added: “There was a constant dialogue from the couple along the lines of: “Why can’t we do this? You can’t stop us from doing what we want to do".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The only other pic is the one at Silver Trees house that was swiftly removed (when all her pals were saying no way she’s a bully lol). However, even with that you wonder if it’s deliberate to maintain the myth but then why would people collude with her and her deceptions?

Reactions: 11
She's clearly cringing, so why does she publicly support MeAgain?
It's a celebrity game, you scratch my back...
They're all shallow and use each other and will happily climb and kick to suit their fame games

Reactions: 28
do the parents charge the harkles for using their kid Gavin? It makes no sense though.. The kid definitely looks like "archie"... why would the parents agree to feature him in the video? Speaking of conspiracy theory, how would we actually know if that was Smeggy in the video? All we saw was a woman and a child who went under a man/woman's legs :ROFLMAO: I don't trust the Harkles at all..It could be a body double for all we know. very common in hollywood actors with their stunt doubles. #whereisArchie
The mother works for CNN, so perhaps that’s why? Or they want to make money from their ‘child actor’?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Telegraph article has some interesting snippets about them wanting to monetise the titles but also about Smeg controlling the PR and having a grid of what should be released and when. Also the baby shower - no palace staff with her (I was trapped in the palace! - yeah right) and the headache over accepting freebies from the baby shower.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
"The Duke hit the ground running in his new job on March 25 by posting a motivational quote on the Instagram account of BetterUp, the life coaching firm he has joined as 'chief impact officer'.."
Genius 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder who is sabotaging Earthshot Prize tradrmarking in the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay, am I the only one that heard Beyonce call them out on how big Archie was? She mentioned a "big baby" a few times, in complete shock, so I assume she wasn't talking about her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With the mystery over Archie's existence, surely it will be impossible to carry this on when he starts school?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the mystery over Archie's existence, surely it will be impossible to carry this on when he starts school?
Homeschooling perhaps. Would admire them if they were doing that for real. Sadly lockdown convinced me that I definitely don't have the teacher gene that most of my family have :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.