Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
@DarnIt
Yep, upskirt photos, and coming out of a car.
The place had posters claiming to be real royalty, unlike the
"wisteria sisters" and princess Charlote was viperette, after Carole the Viper, a photo of Katherine Heigl from a movie set with brown hair in a denim west was used as evidence of "hagard" Kate smoking.
The above later gave much fuel to the paid sussex loons.
Also Kate being a transvestite, and never giving birth because to thin.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

peradetlic

VIP Member
Family court & social services is political, though...she can’t talk about those things.

Even though she’s not one, she could champion single parents...usually mothers. Society still doesn’t properly recognise what a tremendously difficult thing it is to bring up children alone & there’s still a sneering attitude to them. Like they all dropped their knickers for a council flat, or something. No, most single mums wanted the nuclear family but got dumped.

Sorry...forgot to quote...that was for @peradetlic
Also single fatherhood. Men are discriminated in that part.

As for Kate, well it is quite a restricted role in certain ways and she seems to understand that. But you can have a voice and make a difference and I think she's gradually doing that. Children's mental health was quite an undiscussed area a decade ago. I also think she'd be a sporty stay at home mother who did local volunteer work if William was a posh boy banker or whatever.

Even Philip thought it was restricting and in that doc a few years ago all his family were exclaiming "and he gave up his Naval career for her and he could have been an admiral (real one)!" and it was a big deal, so it's not just the women.

Although exactly zero people care what Tim gets up to for the most part unless he cocks it up and then every cares.

I really think that she's doing the job she said yes to, right. I only don't like that "ideal biblical family": strong husband, wife as addition, 3.5 kids. I think that stereotype should change. I have also great respect for women that choose children over carrier, it's a hard job.

peradetlic

VIP Member
It's good that you encourage your daughter to be a high achiever, but you cannot map out her life. She will do what she wants and maybe the path you chose will not be to her taste and she'll prefer being a stepford wife working behind the scenes nesting and making her family her best career choice.
I completely agree. She should have her choice. I'm not saying I would be happy, but that's my problem not hers:)

• Haha

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Royal Tea is accurate. They've had to hire in Ben Browning a full year after they started pitching to Netflix and Spotify, when this should have been the first thing they did. Nothing has come of those deals yet apart from the token holiday podcast which flopped hard until they threw massive promo at it for 30 days.

Ben Browning is experienced and used to making deals. He will likely be buying in content from small independent producers and pitching it to Netflix and Spotify, which takes time. Whatever the Harkles have been running around trying to do in the past year just wasn't good enough. I'd also guess that they've been told (maybe nicely, maybe bluntly) by Netflix and Spotify that they will only deal with an experienced professional going forward, so Ben is their point of contact. No more crazy pitch meetings with the Harkles - that ship has sailed.
On another thread AGES back, someone posted all the Netflix projects approved and in the making/production /up coming content ...It was enormously long , pages and pages, goodness know how long a pitch if approved can come to the screen. Some clever film production person would probably have an idea. I am thinking it must be quite some time, and given COVID and post pandemic times , this will take even longer. I'm not convinced they are going to be popping out content willy nilly with or without Ben Browning.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Erm...try Jews? And I don't mean just the WWII. Centuries of opression in many places. Heard of Moses? Jews were slaves in Egypt at the time...we're talking a considerable while back...

And for your info, slavery didn't even start with shipping black people to the colonies (being sold by OTHER black people, by the way). The very first shipment of slaves to American colonies were actually Irish. White.
Slavery was abhorrent, and included all colours...was going on for thousands of years, and unfortunately still is, perhaps people should focus their efforts on eradicating that, because something can be still done about it. You can't do much about events from over 200 years ago, apart from learn from them. And it's on topic, because M makes it part of her politics.
ETA: just noticed several excellent replies pointing out in more detail what I tried to convey above, didn't mean to double up, only just catching up! 😘
Jews, Jews, always with the Jews already!
They like wandering, that’s what they do.
Besides it’s not racism, they’re white.
😉

• Haha

DarnIt

VIP Member
The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
VagRash?

Camera RAW is always kept by the photographer, Getty wouldnt upload a file which would be 20+ MB in size unless someone pay 300 + dollars for it, most getty images those visible on site are jpeg

Undeniably the evidence provided is more entertaining than Michelle Obamas penis. 😁
So the knobbly knee is photoshopped ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JeanneLou

In fairness, that is actually pretty standard with all CofE priests. There is virtually always an expectation that the couple will attend 6 or so marriage classes or meetings prior to the wedding to prove they’re serious about marriage. The only couple I know who had a Catholic wedding had to do the same thing. There’s plenty of tea in the whole wedding story but that one element isn’t suss, I don’t think.
Yes, that was my experience as well. I'm from the States originally and had several meetings prior to our marriage. CoE Church, though since both I and my English husband were divorcees, we were blessed in the church.
Was Welby saying he Married them? As far as I know, that's not possible...
Apology if this has already been stated - I keep reading about their marriage, when actually I would have expected civil ceremony - the actual marriage - then a church blessing.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to sort of go off-topic. But I can’t start my own posts ion Tattle yet. Does anyone know how or where I can place a bet on H&M’s baby name? I have a feeling on the name, but it’s not on the bookies list, so how do you get odds and bet on a different name? Is there a website to use? It’s actually my daughter’s name, and I have a bad inclination that they might use it, so I figure I may as well place a bet and at least benefit if they do, plus I’ll be happy if they don’t. It’s quite unusual, it’s highly unlikely they’ll use it, but I’d be gutted if they used it. I have no idea who to ask about betting sites as I never bet on stuff.

Twocats

The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
I think that the the suspect object looks very similar in colour to her handbag.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Ohh joy of joys!! They are the gift which keeps on giving!! If this true, they really have/are scraping the barrel!!

Sorry if this has been posted already!!

• Haha
  • Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
Superheroes what a crock of shi t what they meant was super arseholes, does this Mumsnet believe what she tells them. Still undecided whether she devils stand in will be giving birth but imagine the poor midwife peering into her nether regions, must look like throwing a sausage down Oxford Street yuk,mangy mutt. She has no dress sense for all the pricey clothes she looks like a sack of shit tied up ugly. That Shola woman is she the one with a face like a slapped arse and that weird askew lump on one side of her head and a huge chip on her shoulders, just another blob with a big loud gob, what sort of Doctorate has she got?? not human relations I hope!!

They are so pathetic she can join the coven with whinefree and King y thingy they can now sit around the cauldron of discontent with the she devil, none of them are a good example for young people and women in general.
I hope she wears a plank strapped to her back to save her from the vacuum effect 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
This is another video with The Behaviour Panel body language experts, this time on someone else’s channel. He asks them some good questions about Harry & Meghan, in particular about the suicide claims, narcissism, racism and their relationship, which they didn’t cover in their original body language video.

DarnIt

VIP Member
... this is the extension of the Agape philosophy..
Is this "Agape" as in mouths agape? What a strange name for a philosophy, mouth open like catching flies. If Dorito's involved I'm not surprised as I always found her creepy. So's Porker. Agape says they are New Thought Ancient Wisdom, agents of transformation. I bet they are. The website oozes word salad shite, it's all about control and getting money off gullible people. Porker and Inmate Doritto are in the thick of it, wallets agape.
Agape as a form of love within the Christian traditions.

• Wow