Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imnotarobot

Excerpt from Meghan and Harry: The Real Story

"Harry had a definite chip on his shoulder and it made him unpopular.’ Harry would later claim that he struggled not only academically, but also with sports. Although he still excelled in them, even rugby was a problem because boys ‘would see me on the rugby field as an opportunity to smash me up.’ This, in truth, was only part of the problem. Harry could be needlessly vitriolic, such as when he was pitted against a Jewish opponent from one of the other top public schools and hurled anti-Semitic abuse at him, a fact I received from a priest who was at school with this boy. Just as how Meghan’s colour was an unseen problem for her, Harry’s royal status - or at least, his perception of it - was shaping up into becoming a problem for him."

Campbell, Lady Colin. Meghan and Harry: The Real Story (p. 44). Dynasty Press. Kindle Edition.
Such a victim.

Reactions: 12

Nuttynana

VIP Member
New Harry Markle blog
'It is indeed a sad day for the English, where a mockery has been made of two stalwarts of the land – the court system, comprised by a wishy-washy Warby, and the Church of England tarnished by a wimpy Welby. While the Monarchy has been made to look foolish ever since MM thrust herself into the grounds of KP with nowhere else to go, one wonders whether the Windsors have a clue that their house is being destroyed.'
Yes I somewhat share that view and we need to see the rf speaking about the changes to be made, I am getting a bit frustrated now and want something to happen via William who is the angriest of them all and has a score to settle

View attachment 514950

The face of a malignant, manipulative narcissist. She's pure evil and it shows in her face.
I agree she really is not even attractive any more her face reflects her black soul I am sure there are 3 numbers painted on her skull. That awful sneer is in every photo she really is an ugly, vindictive diva, how does Dori a see her? Unless they are a mirror image of each other or Dorias bread is buttered for her and stays silent to keep it that way. What a family!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Woman & Home have revealed that Minge told them their son Archie sees her and Prince Harry as "superheroes". Of course he does. He's not yet two years of age but he can tell a real hero from a fraud! :ROFLMAO:

We must remember though that she herself has put on record that "Her (chicken) legs go on for ever"...
Is there on the right kneecap an imprint of the face of the last PA who crossed her? This face was pointed out earlier in the thread by @Bubblesdahling. In the roast-in-bag tinfoil dress the PA's face is non the left kneecap. Do we have a photo of Melissa Touabti to compare it to?
Artemis Goog usually puts little faces on her knees in her drawings

hehehe

VIP Member
I know this is a generalisation, but why are African-Americans behaving with a chip on their shoulder?

Jim Crow laws and slavery?

Everyone has ancestors who were oppressed, enslaved, and went through a caste system at some point in history.

My ancestors went through those things, lived through poverty, and I don't go around with a chip on my shoulder.

Case and point my grandmothers had to hide inside wicker baskets as little girls because in World War II they were raping little girls right in front of their eyes. Everyone suffers in life.

Where's my reparations? Nowhere.
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.

• Haha

Notworthy

VIP Member
That is (I think) USA Eastern time, so around 11 pm in the UK. The channel is Fox Nation, which is on-line only and part of the Fox News network.

The full interview can be seen on an all-new episode of Fox Nation's "Tucker Carlson Today" beginning Monday at 4 p.m. ET. A portion of the interview will also air on Monday's edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight" at 8 p.m. ET on Fox News Channel.

If Piers is thinking about going back over to work in the US, we are going to hear mostly about his thoughts on liberty and free speech, with some Meghan takedown thrown in for sizzle. The juicy bits should be all over the papers on Tuesday. Do we think GMB will be featuring the clips, or will they stick to breathlessly reporting gossip about Harrybaldi's plans to take paternity leave (sponsored by Pantene) later in the summer.

I've had a look around, and the Diana statue design + Tindall peacemakers PR is cropping up on the European news channels so definitely PR from the Harkles. As Tattlers have said, the design concept for a work by a respected sculptor like Ian Rank-Broadley will have been signed off ages ago. This is just invented PR designed to keep thirsty headline-chasing Haznofollicles in the papers alongside his genuinely popular brother.
Eastern time is 5 hours behind now (was 4 for a few weeks before our clocks also went forward) so 9pm here

peradetlic

VIP Member
I agree with such a lot that you say, but at risk of straying off topic I am intrigued by your comment that you "can't condone Kate role in the family". I'd like to understand this better, because I have felt that she is fulfilled. I can imagine I would have taken as long to reach my full strengths, based on a thorough appreciation of what public service entails. She has developed real expertise in key areas and is now using that to deliver superior public service, which is the role she chose after fully informing herself what was entailed. What should I be unwilling to condone?
Not her as person, but role of "little women", "Stepford wife" stereotype. I would strongly advise my daughter against it, after all hard work she put in her education. I think that's the direction of modernisation of RF. Wives, no matter who husband is, should not have fear of "shadowing" husbands. RF should be able to use diplomacy weapon not only in foreign affairs, but also in domestic.

I'm family oriented, but also I have a carrier that I fight hard for (I work in male dominant field and when I started some 30yrs ago I have to fight tooth and nail for it). Too much stereotyping for my taste.

Also I give her kudos for doing the scripted job right. She seems well prepared about subjects she discuss, but I would like her to take more controversial issues (for example secret family court, overzealous and underzealos social services etc) and to shed light on painful subjects (as Camila and Diana). Also I would like to see her more youthfully clothed, but that's me:)

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member

What do you make of this? I think it's the same child
It certainly looks like the same child. The one on the right was posted also as H&M's child Farkchy on this site some time back. I remember commenting that the arm holding Farchy looked huge like a man's.
Someone on twitter says that is a prison image.
So who was in jail? Mommy or baby daddy?
Look at the windows behind them.

liar liar

VIP Member
Today is a beautifully clear bright Spring day, trees pendulent with blossom, gentle breezes - just perfick!
Perfect to revel in the National glory that is taking the piss - for the stellar alignment of the Great British Sense of Humour & April Fools Day. 💫 😆🤪
Ooh err Mrs - 'pendulent with blossom'... hired!

• Haha