Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grannyapple68

It would make sense that they made her sign one, but will it hold up in California? California thinks Meghan is entitled to half of everything. Except Harry's inheritance, which is probably why she freaked out so much when his Daddy said he wouldn't pay their way anymore. Harry has millions, but Meghan has no legal right to any of it unless/until he empties his trust fund into commingled assets. I assume that is why/how they are buying huge oversized mansions that will then be considered community property in a California divorce.

That also would explain why there are rumors of increasing the age that Harry will be able to access his next inheritance dispersement. I am sure they already consider every penny Harry had access to, as already spent by Meghan. It kind of is, with just the mansion purchase alone.
-----------------------------
On this topic, I wonder if Meghan thought she tricked AOC into marrying them 3 days in advance of the prenup being signed?
Is something missing from the quoted post? It's been edited. Doesn't make sense, something about a pre-nup? The post from @cayenne35
Edited to clarify

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

SoTiredMomma

I feel like I'm sold on the surrogacy/ moonbump theories but I'm not too sure about the Archie stand in.
Firstly, I do believe that there is an Archie that is biologically the Harkles. The keeping him hidden thing, I'm still not too sure about. Is it because of potential perceived kidnapping threats? (Seeing as we've been told he doesn't have the same level of protection as Will's and Kate's kids)
Is this why they don't show his face properly?
I believe there is a Harkle child - it would be really crazy to go ahead with the whole pregnancy scam if there wasn't actually going to be a child at the end of it. How long can you pretend with child actors/ dollies/ friend's kids?
I think he might have inherited a recessive gene or something, or he maybe not as normal looking, or he maybe specially abled kid. They are trying to protect him by getting judged by people.

Sorry to sort of go off-topic. But I can’t start my own posts ion Tattle yet. Does anyone know how or where I can place a bet on H&M’s baby name? I have a feeling on the name, but it’s not on the bookies list, so how do you get odds and bet on a different name? Is there a website to use? It’s actually my daughter’s name, and I have a bad inclination that they might use it, so I figure I may as well place a bet and at least benefit if they do, plus I’ll be happy if they don’t. It’s quite unusual, it’s highly unlikely they’ll use it, but I’d be gutted if they used it. I have no idea who to ask about betting sites as I never bet on stuff.
Maybe Kweene Doinna

DarnIt

VIP Member
Lolllllllllllllllllllllll
How sad for alex.

😶😐🙃🙃🙃🙃😀😅😅
This fella is new on my radar.
by all accounts wiki, he’s intelligent & capable.
Outrage, this just stinks of meritocracy.

Seems he’s covered for Piers in the past.
Wonder if their agents know each or (duh-duh-duh) might be the same person or firm ?:unsure:

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
This is shocking but little talked about.

But then I got into a 'discussion' on Twitter a couple of weeks ago when somebody said to that Irish discrimination wasn't racial because they're white!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It's not racial at all. Irish isn't a race. Maybe you mean cultural prejudice.

Reactions: 8

VC10

VIP Member
I would be thrilled if the Weatherman went and worked for a US network- he's a bit bland and rather vain!
Ill pay for his air ticket 😀😀😛😅

I'm hoping you're being sarcastic 😄
But yes, that was just one example, there are many, various colours, various nationalities/ethnicities...millions of people suffered over thousands of years, and it's not a competition, but I just feel, like many others, that it is important to point out that black people are not the only ones to have suffered/continue to suffer. Current woke agenda everywhere likes people to think so though.
Modern slavery , in different forms, is rife in the Middle East , and both here and in the Usa, for example, " housekeepers and maids" who have no passports, or theyve been taken off of them, no money and live almost exclusively in their rich ' employers' properties & who are rarely, if ever , seen out. Also on building sites, etc

A very interesting article and I can see no other solution other than stripping them of their titles and place in the monachy. What Megain has done has disrespected the whole of Britain and the Commonwealth and there needs to be a consequence for doing that. I really do hope The Queen is getting good advice and being told how the ppl feel.
I agree

Last edited:

Cassandra333

VIP Member
A couple of years ago, Alex Beresford was campaigning against knife crime and tackling violence within the black community and a few days later his cousin was sadly stabbed to death. Surely as this has affected him personally, it would make more sense for him to continue helping with this subject rather than jumping on the bandwagon and accusing all of the UK of being racist.
Are you in the right thread? I don't understand the connection here, sorry. Maybe I'm just being thick? - Oh, ignore me, I was momentarily confusing Alex Beresford with Alex Belfield. I'm listening to Lady C. Apologies.

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Andrew, such a comedian :m.

My first FunGuy on Tattle😊
Nice one Damit, the Duke of Pork has always been an arrogant and self entitled prick. His title needs to be abolished after shagging young girls, he is as big a disgrace almost as the Markles

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
Ohh joy of joys!! They are the gift which keeps on giving!! If this true, they really have/are scraping the barrel!!

Sorry if this has been posted already!!
I'm here doing my best oprahwhat
It has got to be an April fools though!!

• Haha

Gildinwen-TKB

Hmm, maybe there is tea with Troian. I assumed she was just wisely staying out of it unlike her ranty, now unemployed husband but hmm....Work wife vs Real wife and Troian is a more successful actress and producer even though Meh is now more famous.
Wasn't there some rumours of Patrick cheating on Troian with Meghan

• Wow

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Excerpt from Meghan and Harry: The Real Story

"Harry had a definite chip on his shoulder and it made him unpopular.’ Harry would later claim that he struggled not only academically, but also with sports. Although he still excelled in them, even rugby was a problem because boys ‘would see me on the rugby field as an opportunity to smash me up.’ This, in truth, was only part of the problem. Harry could be needlessly vitriolic, such as when he was pitted against a Jewish opponent from one of the other top public schools and hurled anti-Semitic abuse at him, a fact I received from a priest who was at school with this boy. Just as how Meghan’s colour was an unseen problem for her, Harry’s royal status - or at least, his perception of it - was shaping up into becoming a problem for him."

Campbell, Lady Colin. Meghan and Harry: The Real Story (p. 44). Dynasty Press. Kindle Edition.
Is there anything new in the book? It got rather bad reviews I saw for just recycling tabloid stuff. Is that the case or has she included tea we wouldn’t have read in the papers or online?

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Ohh joy of joys!! They are the gift which keeps on giving!! If this true, they really have/are scraping the barrel!!

Sorry if this has been posted already!!
This is an April Fool surely?

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me if she'd had an affair on set. Apart from anything else actors who spend time up in Toronto/Vancouver away from their families in LA are notorious in general for hooking up with each other, the crew, guest stars, randoms etc because they spend so much time in long distance relationships it's pretty much expected. I don't know if she had one with PJA because I often follow the Friends logic "if they have chemistry on screen they aren't doing it off screen". But who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if things got awkward between her and his real life girlfriend because it doesn't seem like she can handle not being no 1 in someone's life.

As for Troian not commenting, I don't think it *has* to mean anything. She spent way, way less time with Meg than her husband and had her own friends and career. Maybe she's smarter than he is and just doesn't want to be involved in this mess? His show has just been cancelled so he probably needs the publicity.

As an aside, I've watched Troian for years and never knew she was biracial. She played the biggest WASP ever with Spencer Hastings.
I've looked Troian up and wonder whether her mother is mixed race?

Twocats

I suspect you're right. I always thought there would be plenty of real headlines they could use. I had been so indoctrinated to think the DM and others were outright racist towards Meghan but it turns out they actually had to fake headlines, use ones out of context that were written AFTER they left, non British ones and people's random blogs to get the ones they needed to "prove" things.

This is one area I'd back the DM and other press 100% and if Harry really cared about "mis information" (spoiler alert: He doesn't) he would apologise personally. It was "materially false" to pretend a Daily Mail headline was racist when they cut out half of it where they were DEFENDING Meghan against racism! That is not only completely false it makes Harpo Productions the bad guys in this scenario and who are outright race baiting.

I have a feeling Oprah and Gayle would like it if they were sued though - gives them more "the BRF are scared, rewatch the interview that's got them crumbling!" stories.

IMO it was just to be nice and try and sooth false accusations that they knew would happen sooner or later that the family never wanted her, didn't help her or were racist/xenophobic. Nothing to do with Kate or Sophie or Mike or Autumn etc. And HMTQ did show willing to welcome her by letting her come to Christmas a year early and doing a joint engagement.

Megs has now thrown all that back in her face.

Kind of like the statement expressed sadness that they were so unhappy with life - and also said they didn't tell anyone about it at the time.
It can also be taken as, she didn’t take enough time getting to know them.