Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twocats

The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
I think that if you look hard enough you can find photos that will support the moon-bump theory, it all very much depends on the angle. I have found a photograph of her in the cream dress and jacket that is used to support the changing shape/size of her stomach, the photo I found actually shows her stomach looking quite pregnant. Photoshop is an am amazing tool. Also depending on how active your baby is in the womb and how it is is lying at a particular time, it is possible for the shape of your stomach to change. I also think that there is the prestige of carrying a Royal Baby that would have appealed to Meghan.

Reactions: 7

2ofeach

VIP Member
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )
BIB the legitimate? Which makes you think he did perform some sort of backyard shit!
I listened and there was, I felt, a definite emphasis on one of the 'THE' words early on his reply.

I think he may be a synth/android
Did you watch The Blacklist this week 😉

Reactions: 7

mystic cat

On the other thread someone posted a video of meghan walking and her bump was swinging side to side

Stupid video but watch this woman's bump it doesn't move a single bit!! So Meghan was deffo wearing a moonbump

I dont know what to believe regarding a surrogate. I havent seen any proof of a moonbump and surely Harry wouldnt sign up for a surrogate. Hang on though hes probably too besotted to go against her.

Reactions: 6

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Troian’s father is a mega tv producer - he did everything in the 80s and 90s that wasn’t Aaron spelling it seemed. So she’s a Hollywood princess - a real one. I wouldn’t assume she was biracial from her pics so maybe she stays quiet to avoid being accused of claiming blackness when no one would racially profile her as black or mixed race.
She also has a famous mum Deborah Pratt.

Wasn't there some rumours of Patrick cheating on Troian with Meghan
Meghan Markle: Wedding guests worried about ‘uncomfortably close’ friendship with co-star | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Is there anything new in the book? It got rather bad reviews I saw for just recycling tabloid stuff. Is that the case or has she included tea we wouldn’t have read in the papers or online?
You'd have to read it yourself - new to one person might not be new to the next.

DarnIt

VIP Member
I agree, if Harry and his wife were prepared to work like the Count and especially the Countess of Wessex, Prince Charles may have considered having them as part of the core group. But Charles has experience of a difficult woman undermining him and the Monarchy, not to mention Andrews, belief he would be a better King. I don't think that Prince Charles would do that to Prince William and Catherine or the monarchy.
Andrew, such a comedian :m.

My first FunGuy on Tattle😊

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
As a fellow Irish person, the myth of Irish slaves has been debunked repeatedly by both Irish and international historians. The situation of indentured servants is not comparable to enslaved Africans. Irish servants had more rights and were treated better (note, I say that with the obvious rolling of my eyes that torturing people is somehow better than just outright beating them to death).

The whole 'Irish slave' imagery has been seized upon by white nationalists in order to try and belittle the enslavement experienced by Africans and other nationalities.

The distinction between voluntary and involuntary indentured servitude is also an important one. It is true that some Europeans, particularly prisoners of war or political prisoners, were sent to places like the Caribbean against their will and without a predetermined period of servitude. Upon arrival, however, those without contracts were, by law, required to serve the master who purchased their labour for a limited number of years, depending on their age. It is also true that many servants did not live to see the end of their period of servitude owing to brutal treatment, climatic conditions and their harsh work regimens, but while under the conditions of servitude they were subject to the same laws that governed European servants, not ‘Negroes’.
While planters in Barbados were paranoid about the Irish under their watch, by 1667 nearly 2,000 Irishmen were members of the colony’s militia. Enslaved Africans were also permitted to be in the militia, but only in cases of emergency and they were never permitted to wield firearms. The 1661 slave code ordered overseers to search ‘negro houses’ for ‘clubs, wooden swords’ so that they could be confiscated and burnt. Furthermore, if an Irish servant encountered an African slave in the act of stealing, he could kill the slave and the homicide law would not apply. The killer would be rewarded with a large amount of sugar and the owner of the slave would then be compensated for his loss out of the public purse. Enslaved Africans who assaulted any ‘Christian’, regardless of the white person’s status, were severely punished under assorted methods of torture.
One of the worst recorded incidents of servant abuse in Barbados appeared before a court in 1640. John Thomas, likely an Englishman, had been suspended from his wrists by his masters and burning matches had been placed between his fingers. He had ‘lost the use of several joints’. In a rare case of a servant successfully suing for redress, the court freed Thomas from his indenture and ordered his former masters to remain in prison and to pay for his medical treatment, plus compensation amounting to 5,000 pounds of cotton. This case demonstrates that servants had legal redress and that the sufferings of servants were not limited to the Irish; English, Scottish, Welsh, German and French servants also experienced hardship in Barbados.
Despite its political and social effects, it has been suggested by some that the ‘white slavery’ narrative is not worth disputing. We argue otherwise. The abuse of history has a spectrum of potential repercussions—from perpetrating general misunderstandings to facilitating a racist agenda—and demands a response. Historical research does not take place in a political or social vacuum and it is incumbent upon researchers to use their privilege with responsibility. As the movement for reparations continues to attract national attention in the United States and the Caribbean, those who proclaim the history of ‘white slavery’ claim a shared heritage of victimisation. By sharing ahistorical ‘white slaves’ memes they aim to vindicate themselves and their ancestors from any involvement in the processes of racial inequality or oppression in the past and in the present.

The experiences of Irish indentured servants before, during and after the Cromwellian era represent a traumatic and haunting period in Irish history. Those who suffered and died as a result of their treatment should be remembered. Nevertheless, their experiences should not be treated as an opportunity for a ‘race to the bottom’ of the ‘most oppressed’. Instead, we need to accept that, as badly as they were treated in the colonial Caribbean, Irish indentured servants were not categorised in the same way as African chattel slaves: they were afforded rights and their period of indenture was not perpetual or hereditary. Accepting this distinction does not make their suffering any less, but it does ensure that the historical record is presented accurately and is not distorted for unsavoury contemporary purposes.

The above quotes are taken from an article by an Irish historian, an American anthropologist and an Irish heritage researcher.
The fact that reparations could be in the form of college paid for by the government wouldn't have anything to do with these college employees wanting to keep the narrative looking a certain way, would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5