Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Yah, some people need to educate themselves. Truly shocking witnessing the denial that many many nations and races other than blacks were subjected to slavery and other horrors. I'm Irish, we got a bum deal from the English for centuries. I'm over it and I think Brenda is fabulous, so shoot me.

I rest my case.

Reactions: 11

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Sorry to sort of go off-topic. But I can’t start my own posts ion Tattle yet. Does anyone know how or where I can place a bet on H&M’s baby name? I have a feeling on the name, but it’s not on the bookies list, so how do you get odds and bet on a different name? Is there a website to use? It’s actually my daughter’s name, and I have a bad inclination that they might use it, so I figure I may as well place a bet and at least benefit if they do, plus I’ll be happy if they don’t. It’s quite unusual, it’s highly unlikely they’ll use it, but I’d be gutted if they used it. I have no idea who to ask about betting sites as I never bet on stuff.
You can go to a betting site and ask them to give you odds for the one you want to bet on if it's not listed. You have to join a site (or go to a shop but I suspect they're closed due to Covid) and then should be able to message them and ask.

Good luck!

VC10

VIP Member
She could do with a few sausage sandwiches down her, thats for sure.

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
That guy looks like a relative from Dorias side, around the wedding there were pictures.
Here is baby Gingras, so not the same baby:
Similar eyes, mum is part italian, part native, there also is a stepchild.
I'm to dumb to properly quote with duck duck browser.

Evangelina

VIP Member
the knee one is raw photo from Getty images

the one without a slit, that’s also raw photo you can’t see the slit coz she’s walking and the angle hid the slit
Camera RAW is always kept by the photographer, Getty wouldnt upload a file which would be 20+ MB in size unless someone pay 300 + dollars for it, most getty images those visible on site are jpeg

Undeniably the evidence provided is more entertaining than Michelle Obamas penis. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Wightgirl

VIP Member
The only other pic is the one at Silver Trees house that was swiftly removed (when all her pals were saying no way she’s a bully lol). However, even with that you wonder if it’s deliberate to maintain the myth but then why would people collude with her and her deceptions?

cosmo girl

VIP Member
1. Those babies look identical. Why would they hire a baby "model" though? To deflect suspicion by never releasing Archie's actual image, when Archie gets "kidnapped"? "We did everything we could to protect him and it still happened! Our GoFundMe is @SussexRoyalRansomFund....."
-------------------
2. Does anyone have the tea on Patrick J. Adams and his wife Troian Bellisario? I heard the rumors that Meghan was sleeping with him on and off the set of 'Suits', while married to Trevor. Meghan did not go to their wedding, but they went to hers (ironically Troian was hiding a 5 month pregnancy). Troian was not invited to the NY baby shower and they didn't even have an address to send a gift to M&H, so they couldn't be that close. Yet Patrick has been a vocal supporter of Meghan on SM. Just before the Oprah interview he tweeted in defense of Meghan and against the RF, but nothing after.

Troian is very similar to Meghan. Similar age, black mother, born into an industry L.A. family, college educated, both finding success late in the game as a "Caucasian" actor on a TV series for 7 years. Unlike Meghan, Troian was a star though, on a huge network hit (Pretty Little Liars). Troian has never spoken out about her mixed race heritage, and most people don't even know she is mixed. I wonder if that Oprah interview was "the line" and we won't hear from her old Suits lay again? How does he seem to be the only person not used and discarded in her life? Blackmail?

View attachment 511880
Someone posted a video of Meghan and Troian in a scene together on here from Suits. I felt really awkward watching Troian and Meghan in Suits. The chemistry between Rachel and Mike seemed real. Patrick J Adams defended Meghan but I don't think Troian has said anything?

Bastille

Chatty Member
What a mistake to make!! Also how did they get the domain meghan-markle.org? Didn't she buy all of them up?
Websites emerging, the start of teh Hollywood star narrative:
The first picture is btw from Weinsteins party, but who would check:

Reactions: 10

JeanneLou

Yes, that was my experience as well. I'm from the States originally and had several meetings prior to our marriage. CoE Church, though since both I and my English husband were divorcees, we were blessed in the church.
Was Welby saying he Married them? As far as I know, that's not possible...
Apology if this has already been stated - I keep reading about their marriage, when actually I would have expected civil ceremony - the actual marriage - then a church blessing.
Just checked and the rules have changed since I married! Divorced people are now able to marry in church in many circumstances, so: my question answered :).

DarnIt

VIP Member
I’ve never connected the hallmark American girl European prince genre to Princess Grace before but it’s perfect - matches exactly and explains so much about the misconceptions of the British royals.

The eyes are really similar - it could be the same kid, wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Check out the ears...

DarnIt

VIP Member
It doesn't look like her at all, and it looks like she's stuffed a settee under that dress.

Agree entirely, but it was only the racism that Anne as a member of the RF was accused of in the headline that concerned me, not that she said MM was bad news.

Not surprising if his parents don't want to be associated with this slimeball. Same with Markus, he's a mystery too. The pair of them probably vanish in a puff of stinky smoke at dawn and do their "work" during the hours of darkness. As Ann Widdicombe once said about someone else, "there's something of the night about him" and I think this applies to Markus and his ex-lover Knobid.
Particularly after having been fed vegan treats 😂 (sorry vegans!). Friends of mine brought their children up with minimum sugar, no chocolate, no sweets...(well, the Mum's idea, father just went along with it reluctantly). Every time I visited I'd bring some contraband with me (usually nice chocolate), which the father then sneaked in when Mum wasn't around. Quiet subterfuge and resistance is my speciality 😂
Subvert from within.
Full by mouth 😋