Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Now we know that Meghan didn't always tell Oprah the truth we need to decide whether she was lying. Couldn't grasp what the Royal Family is all about. Or Harry told her nothing. If it's not 1 neither of them should be examples of behaviour or advise on mental health" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I suspect (through the hints from my aforementioned ob/gyn) that the "home birth" claims from the first "pregnancy " was not on the cards ever ither than her delusional earthy crunchy mother pr claims . But if your first birth was an attempted home birth and for mother and baby safety reasons, didn't happen, there is no way, given her age, that any OB would say: you failed the first time. Now you're older, and the risks are higher, especially after the miscarriage less than a year ago, let's try again for a home birth!"
Nope. Unless her doula is Gwenyth or Harpo
On top of that she is having the baby in the USA, I don't believe she would find anyone in the US prepared to risk it and their malpractice insurance simply wouldn't cover it. duck me I was 26 and they wouldn't even let me out of bed for a walk around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Been off here for a few days so someone might have said it but I can’t believe that co star who’s come out and said M was the ‘wrong woman for the RF to mess with’?!

What is this absolute madness, she’s not some kind of formidable, powerful woman! She is literally just a tart who got lucky. Not a very feminist thing for me to say but it’s true isn’t it! Well I don’t consider myself a ‘feminist’ anyway but I mean I support her right to appear in whatever she likes dressed in whatever she likes but it’s the pretence that she’s this strong, powerful, dignified role model

Serious delusions of grandeur. It’s like she’s forgotten she’s only become (in)famous fairly recently because of who she married?! Nothing to do with talent, intelligence or merit
Absolutely! She's spent most of her life as a caucasian woman, using men to get what she wanted. The most she achieved career-wise was a very average actress in a D list drama. Now suddenly she's a black feminist, capable of being POTUS. She's got the Archbishop in a spin and the RF watching their backs. How on earth did that happen?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.
I agree, was very surprised to read that Lady C had said this when she's held so much other stuff back. What good will it have done? It will all be taken out of context and add fuel to the fire. They should have just not commented. It's not as though H&M can even remember it clearly if at all so have no proof. They've told so many lies nobody would have believed them anyway. Big mistake I think and pointless.

Reactions: 7
A few thoughts.

Oprah hasn't sided with anyone, she will follow the money and the profile.
Meghan didn't fail at her Royal duties, she never had any intention of staying in the UK, all this drama is just smoke and mirrors.
Idris Elba is a bleeping twit and I hope he never gets the Bond gig, Noone took Meghans voice away, if anything it's Meghan that has taken peoples voice away with the timing and content of that sofa chat.
When that baby drops she is done, she better make the most of the next 2-3 months.
She's done anyway because absolutely no one in their orbit is ever going to trust them.

Reactions: 46
Latest Harry Markle blog. She's not happy.
It's mainly about the obnoxious attacks on our press by the entitled cunts.

I guess that the titles aren't being taken away then 😒

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Reeks of desperation.
witch is watching her list of potential earning capabilities dwindle so is laying the groundwork for a career advising the great unwashed on motherhood.
Bear in mind she had that opportunity when producing archiedoll, yet she had no interest because it was piffling stuff and she had all her royal stuff and hollyweird wedding guests tucked in her bag of tricks for earning and displaying herself. Nothing, nada, lest anyone question the circs of her archiedoll production. Now her star is waning and she needs to grasp any minor thing that comes her way ... so motherhood this time round takes on more importance in her campaign to market herself and her sprogs. She will become Mother Earth and merch the duck out of her ability to produce a crotch goblin (by whatever means) and it will be like Katie Pwice MK2. Gullible 'mommies' with no life telling her how amazeballs and inspiring she is:rolleyes:. It'll be a come down from mingling with proper big names but Mary Jo in ButtFuckEgypt, mother of 4x4 will love her and imagine she gives a shiny tit about her and her increasing crop of crotch fruit.:ROFLMAO:

ETA. Oh tit, I spoke too soon.:ROFLMAO:

What the hell is that photo? She's been photoshopped to death, looks as fake as Meghan did in that interview

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Since we're talking about the Mighty Anne, here's her talking about that kidnap attempt.

I enjoyed that clip. 😎😎❤

Latest Harry Markle blog. She's not happy
Shes not happy? ........Good! 😀😀😂😂😛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to be dim, I’m trying to catch up, but how does Lady C know definitely that it was Anne?
Three sources apparently good ones. But whether or not they're reliable, the point is that she said it and imho should not have done so especially as she's got the measure of the toxic two. Allegedly. Makes you wonder.

Reactions: 10
Snarkles won't last 5 minutes in politics. She can't get over an insignificant row over tights and couldn't hack low grade duties as a royal !

She will never stand up for scrutiny against opponents with a high level of intelligence. They will run rings around her in a debate. Not to mention the fact that all her dirty laundry will be brought out in public. This is all showboating.
My guess is that she will stay in production Netflix or films.
I wonder if she sees her future in politics as being like a telly show - its scripted, she wafts in in her pleather pencil skirt, cuts someone down with one line, saves the day in two mins and wafts out just in time for cocktail hour.

Like we are all saying - delusional, but perhaps on many more levels than once thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe the doula is the surrogate? Whatever, they're still a pair of entitled cunts and I can't wait until they drop out of the press for good! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
One more pic I've made for tonight ..this time a Meghan tweet 😄😄😄 xx.
Back later 🥰

Resizer_16172205527080.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe the doula is the surrogate? Whatever, they're still a pair of entitled cunts and I can't wait until they drop out of the press for good! 🙄

The little boy’s face in the photo at the end of that BG article 🤣. He looks horrified...quite rightly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

That proves to me that she has never given birth before!! Sounds like the birth plan of a first time mum. Second child birth plan - give me all the drugs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If as Angela Levin suggested she did it to diss the Royals for having spent 33m then she badly miscalculated. Just goes to show how seriously dislocated her brain is to think that she can make a serious statement like this knowing it to be a lie, and think that she'll be able to shrug it off.

What they are choosing to overlook is that their Kweene actually said that she and Noballz had got "married". Well, duh, sugaz...
The meaning of certain words are easily adapted to whatever the fans or the duo themselves want them to mean:
informal blessing = marriage; bully=strong woman; millionaire = broke. Etcetera etcetera. ;)

ETA. Oh tit, I spoke too soon.:ROFLMAO:

Say what?!

Princess Margaret was reported to have been treated for depression at the Priory Clinic, Diana was given help and Harry speaks often about his mental health and the help he received. Then there's the Heads Up campaign, of which Harry is an embassador.
Her husband was not embarased to speak about his own mental health but he is too embarassed to speak about his wife? He could not ring for help privately? People do not even have to leave their home, they can have Skype/zoom sessions. Somebody could have been discreetly visted their home. I'm not calling bullshit on how she was feeling at the time but I am calling bullshit on the claim that she was 'banned', I do not buy it for a second. Unfortunately, myself and most most normal folk don't have the luxury of having others do everything for them and have had to seek help ourselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely! She's spent most of her life as a caucasian woman, using men to get what she wanted. The most she achieved career-wise was a very average actress in a D list drama. Now suddenly she's a black feminist, capable of being POTUS. She's got the Archbishop in a spin and the RF watching their backs. How on earth did that happen?
The wokes have it all covered with their nonsense phrases. Such as ‘speaking her truth’ ‘finding her voice’. It doesn’t matter how M lived her life up until this point, she’s now an oppressed black woman and we must believe every word she says. Sickening.

Last time I checked a wealthy, privileged ‘Duchess’ in the British royal family is not oppressed in any way, at all, ever. She may have had mental health issues, I don’t know. But for her to make out she was bullied and has had such a hard time is frankly disgusting and a load of total shite

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep, sounds like the doula is the surrogate - moved in so no one sees her and she clearly has no idea how messy childbirth is 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That proves to me that she has never given birth before!! Sounds like the birth plan of a first time mum. Second child birth plan - give me all the drugs
She never has and never will give birth. Convinced she either never wants to carry or due to multiple terminations or other medical(sti) issues she cannot carry to term.
Third time around I was in complete denial and refused to give birth unless I could have a cs! Nope, another all natural zero pain relief birth and as I was induced I held him until my husband arrived and 2 pushes and he was out lol 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Well I certainly wouldn't risk a home birth ar her age and definitely not without a trained medical professional on hand, that's bleeping stupid.

If she was really pregnant she would be booked in to a top medical facility with a lovely private suite and every necessity on hand, not to mention the best doctor available.

How can anybody believe this made up tit?

A doula wouldn't be able to give any pain relief either 🙄 oh..... that's cheered me right up. Imagine the pain 😁😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.