Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because Charles will be the Head of the Church of England?
That was my thinking too but Anne remarried in the church of Scotland because..... Divorced people couldn't marry in the church of England.... That was 1992 and Charles was 2005... Perhaps its changed now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They won’t do, because nothing racist was said. They’re not interested in the truth, just like Smeg and Scabies.

Well Andrew is just stupid. Even if he did nothing untoward, he was stupid enough to continue associating with Epstein and even worse, in public.
Do we know who the RF member was who allegedly made the comment about Farky's colour? - the confused accusation made by Hazzno and / or Minge? This is obviously a different one to the Lady C alleged Princess Anne comment that the narc was bad news. I'm getting a bit Welby'd here, starting to wobble!

Reactions: 10
Ah - apparently it’s an April fool’s joke. 😂😂 Can’t tell fact from fiction with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know who the RF member was who allegedly made the comment about Farky's colour? - the confused accusation made by Hazzno and / or Minge? This is obviously a different one to the Lady C alleged Princess Anne comment that the narc was bad news. I'm getting a bit Welby'd here, starting to wobble!
Yes I know what you mean. Surely the entire family thought that Smeggy was a low rent grifter so no surprises there!

It's definitely not the same as actually making a racist remark.

Reactions: 11
There wasn't a racist comment. It was just Anne thinking she didn't have the right personality/ethos to fit with the Royal Family.

Reactions: 26
That proves to me that she has never given birth before!! Sounds like the birth plan of a first time mum. Second child birth plan - give me all the drugs
This. 100%. And as for having the family in the birthing pool? duck OFF !:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
<confused> was the doula story the April Fools, or the Anne-is-a-racist one? Trouble is its too easy to believe everything about the SnarkleMarkles, on the grounds that "their truth" differs from everyone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
<confused> was the doula story the April Fools, or the Anne-is-a-racist one? Trouble is its too easy to believe everything about the SnarkleMarkles, on the grounds that "their truth" differs from everyone else's.
Well neither have been released on 1 April, so why would either be?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe the doula is the surrogate? Whatever, they're still a pair of entitled cunts and I can't wait until they drop out of the press for good! 🙄

Hilarious 🤣 Especially this...

“Don’t even get us started on what they are going to do with the placenta.
It supposedly involves avocado toast and sea salt.”

🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
PR machine in full working order, so sorry H doesn't know calligraphy

Wow, they got a junior to type up some letters. Are they going to start doing 100th birthday and 60th wedding anniversary cards soon, maybe that's their fallback income plan. MoonMeg Dot Com!

• Haha
Interesting

I always felt that Turd-in-the-Bed Hurd was the baddie here, the worse of the two.
They were not at Soho on their first date, not sure where the rumor comes from.
They were at 5 Hertford street.
... on their first date.."
No. 5 Hertford Street is a halal butchers in Bethnal Green, btw.
That’s interesting. They can attack Andrew, which doesn’t bother me, but don’t go for Anne.
I don't understand this. The DM says Princess Anne is the Royal accused of racism, but the sugaz aren't reacting?

Reactions: 13
That proves to me that she has never given birth before!! Sounds like the birth plan of a first time mum. Second child birth plan - give me all the drugs
😁 I remember being conned into going to ante natal classes (bleeping NCT) when I was pregnant, where some ridiculous woman told us how we should all give birth naturally using stupid stuff like deep yogic breathing, birthing pools, candles and taking along relaxing whale music. We were all advised to write plans.

Mine said 'do whatever the doctor advises and ask for as many drugs as possible' needless to say I wasn't very popular!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't understand this. The DM says Princess Anne is the Royal accused of racism, but the sugaz aren't reacting?
Because Princess Anne won't dance. The Cambridges might, being younger and more SM-aware, and they might get BP to move a bit as the overall boss of The Firm. But Princess Anne isn't the boss, is solid as a rock in her position, so won't be announcing anything grovelling through Twitter, so why waste time ?

Reactions: 20
☹ He hasn't been truly happy since he got engaged to Meglomaniac
I wonder if pics like that are one of the reasons Meghan appears to truly have it in for Kate (amazing Feminist, power of the sisterhood that she is :rolleyes:) because before she came on the scene Harry and Kate appeared to genuinely get on really well.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if pics like that are one of the reasons Meghan appears to truly have it in for Kate (amazing Feminist, power of the sisterhood that she is :rolleyes:) because before she came on the scene Harry and Kate appeared to genuinely get on really well.
Yes, jealousy from Meg has poisoned him against Catherine 😞

• Sad
Maybe the doula is the surrogate? Whatever, they're still a pair of entitled cunts and I can't wait until they drop out of the press for good! 🙄

Whatever this is (is it an April Fool's joke on 31st March?) we can be sure of one thing: any member of staff that the Markle hires will want to leave very quickly.
Just imagine actually being the surrogate, forced to live in the same house as the nasty, unable to leave and trapped in an NDA! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.