Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the surrogate issue, didn't I read somewhere that her 1st, annulled marriage to an Italian ended because MM didn't tell him she couldn't have kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It's funny that they didn't want a title for Archie when he was born as they wanted him to be brought up as a normal child but now they're out of the royal family and they can fade into obscurity and have the normal life for him they said they wanted, they're obsessed about him having one.
For me, its not the Duke title they care about, it’s the Prince title. At the time of Archie birth, saying that fitted their narrative at the time. They don’t really care if they get Duke titles they want Prince because that’s what the Americans see as important. And I feel something changed during the time of Archie’s birth and them leaving RF. I feel they expected Archie to be given Prince title when Charles takes the throne, but that is not necessarily going to happen now. Charles has come out recently with his desire to streamline the monachy and he could quite easily make it about only the direct heir and his children have the titles. All other kids do not, which eliminates Harry’s kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The 60 minutes Australia episode is now on YouTube. Not the whole episode though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
In Sweden only the children of the Crown Princess are HRH, but all the other grandchildren are prince/ss and have a duchy from birth. Up until a couple of years ago they were all HRH but they were removed and they are not deemed still part of the Royal family but not the Royal House. Succession is limited to the descendants of Carl VI Gustaf and must be Lutheran and raised in Sweden. Princess Madeleine's kids are still in the line but are currently being raised in the US so one would imagine they will be removed from the succession should they continue to be raised in the US. Norway limits its Royal House to the King, Queen, Crown Prince couple and their elder child. The younger child is HH Prince Sverre Magnus rather than HRH
Thank you for that infirmation. So what's her bloody obsession with Archie getting named a prince then? And why now? She is truly nuts and just wants everything now.

Reactions: 15
Hmmmm, this is interesting. The first appearances of Archie showed him as a new-ish born baby. According to the link above, were Archie born by surrogate then she is his natural mother. Births in the UK by law are to registered within 6 weeks of birth & so the natural mother would have been expected to register the birth. Once the child is registered then the new parents, providing a small set of criteria are met, can register the child by a Parental Order - if we’ll managed, it is possible for the process to be expedited. So if Archie is UK born he will have a UK birth certificate who ever he was born to. Were Archie not born in the UK, matters are more complex but the essential process is the same.

MM has played a blinder is some respects around her pregnancy, giving birth & then presenting Archie- firmly in control & eking out images etc. However, I think she made some fundamental miscalculations up front.
Firstly, the condition of being ‘by body born’ - after all how many people knew that before now?
Hardly expect it to be so of someone who did not know the British national anthem, even after living in Canada as an adult.
MM expected the Royal Stork to deliver the Prince badge along with bebe, or at least arrive by post.

By not following the BAU of a royal-ish pregnancy & birth, she has lead to wild speculation about the actual pregnancy.
The smart thing would have been to be in the care of the Royal Medics, natural pregnancy or not (IFSWIM), because she would have tended to with care from an experienced crew who would understand the pressure of a pregnancy under such scrutiny. These are up-to-date medical teams well versed in protocols of surrogacy. Maybe even have looked after the surrogate mother? Loose thread there to pull later.

Not dressing well or with care during her pregnancy.
Bit too much body con mebbe.
Yes, she’s yogabendy, is it possible to crouch on heels like that when so pregnant?
Who knows what the ’moonbump’ was about, what was that thing?

Announcing the labour when she had already given birth - bad PR?
Coldly formal note on gates at BP.

Archies’s first appearance.
Here I wonder: both Kate & Diana appeared on hospital steps within hours to present newborn. Each time new mum emerges for photo op all washed & brushed, in a stylish loose frock that elegantly drapes over apres-bebe tummy. Cheers from loyal wellwishers outside the hospital, the nation oohs & aaahs over sweet pictures, marvels over how well everyone looks & waves off new mum to get home, climb into something baggy & get some zzzzzz.

So YOY does MM pitch up to present Archie a few days after birth in the most uncomfortable unflattering safari dress with a tie belt hoiked over her bebe belly (which I thought looked quite high). For a woman who has spent £1000s on dresses to be worn for a few hours, why did she go for skint on this occasion when the pix would be syndicated worldwide? Seems odd to me.
I've had 3 children. There is NO WAY I would be wearing a white dress 2 weeks after giving birth. No way...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 42
Thank you for that infirmation. So what's her bloody obsession with Archie getting named a prince then? And why now? She is truly nuts and just wants everything now.
She knows that without being a prince/princess they won't be considered Royal by the US public. That's why she didn't want an Earl title, the only title she knows has value is Prince as Earl (or any other title) are not considered Royal. It's all about status and merch ability.

Reactions: 32
Would it give her more credibility is US when she applies for citizenship for him? or would it be to provide more evidence that mummy and daddy have titles and little Archie has none. Or was it a huge vanity thing on her behalf, she wanted to ensure EVERYONE is aware that Archies mummy was HRH. With her everything has an ulterior motive and it's all about the long game. However, you can be sure that by doing it she will benefit in some shape or form. I'm probably just chatting bubbles here!

Reactions: 14
For me, its not the Duke title they care about, it’s the Prince title. At the time of Archie birth, saying that fitted their narrative at the time. They don’t really care if they get Duke titles they want Prince because that’s what the Americans see as important. And I feel something changed during the time of Archie’s birth and them leaving RF. I feel they expected Archie to be given Prince title when Charles takes the throne, but that is not necessarily going to happen now. Charles has come out recently with his desire to streamline the monachy and he could quite easily make it about only the direct heir and his children have the titles. All other kids do not, which eliminates Harry’s kids.
I think, that Meghan's behaviour sealed the deal about whether the children would get the HRH Prince/Princess titles. I think that if she had shown that she would contribute and work hard, the children would have received the titles she wants so badly.

Reactions: 30
Would it give her more credibility is US when she applies for citizenship for him? or would it be to provide more evidence that mummy and daddy have titles and little Archie has none. Or was it a huge vanity thing on her behalf, she wanted to ensure EVERYONE is aware that Archies mummy was HRH. With her everything has an ulterior motive and it's all about the long game. However, you can be sure that by doing it she will benefit in some shape or form. I'm probably just chatting bubbles here!
The US doesn’t recognize royal titles so on their US documents they will just be commoners like the rest of us simple folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps they could have Archie’s birth certificate amended, so that he’d be Prince Archie Harrison?
New baby could be called Princess Diana.
This worked OK for Michael Jackson & Katie Price.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. The parental birth laws were passed in 2009, I know that, so the 2010 info is likely current and correct. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.
This is assuming that they followed the law. I wouldn’t put it past her to have a (US or U.K.) surrogate who had a home birth in the U.K. and didn’t register the baby, so when they registered the birth, it was the first registration.

Or have a US surrogate with a US birth and have the baby flown over and they registered the ‘birth’ here.

Who would challenge Harry when he popped down to register the birth? Why would anyone have doubted what he was saying was true? (other than use experts, obviously!)

I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
The majority of her outfits are unflattering.

She would want to wear something like she did to give the impression of having given birth. If she’d worn something without any hint of a bump, it wouldn’t have given the right message!

Reactions: 21
I think, that Meghan's behaviour sealed the deal about whether the children would get the HRH Prince/Princess titles. I think that if she had shown that she would contribute and work hard, the children would have received the titles she wants so badly.
MM has played her cards badly, she’s down to her bedrock of threatening the unthinkable - she’s shown herself to be venal & untrustworthy. The RF are not obliged to grant the children further titles & would be wise not to as H&M (merch) are loose cannons.

The path home to Harry is open, but not to her. Possibly a deal might struck about the kids being partly brought up in the UK - boarding schools etc - & back to the US for holidays, but alas I can see that Harry may have to come home without them.

Reactions: 28
That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. The parental birth laws were passed in 2009, I know that, so the 2010 info is likely current and correct. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.
I thought she was paid of by her first husbands mother, not being able to have children could have been used as an excuse to get the marriage annulled.

Reactions: 15
I'm getting a bit worried. Unless I missed something, The Mad Woman of Montecito has been quiet for over 24 hours. I imagine this is what it felt like waiting for a doodle_bug bomb that had stopped whistling to hit something, in WW2. Her wrath will be terrible to behold now that she's been debunked. What do we think.... threatened miscarriage, intruder, or kidnap attempt to get us all feeling sorry for our fav victim again?
Maybe they haven't paid their PR bill? I'm enjoying the silence and Hazza's two jobs last week gave me a big laugh. One year after Megxit and she's turned him into Prince Chimpo. Honestly, you couldn't have imagined that back when they were tantruming around with their manifesto, summits and demands. Now he's a just another mid-tier celebrity selling life-coaching to middle-management. It's amazing to watch them crash.

I'm holding out for a RF announcement on 1 April and praying that the silver-penned genius who gave us 'recollections may vary' has lined up something that makes their titles disappear off with the penguins to Chunga Changa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.