Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps they could have Archie’s birth certificate amended, so that he’d be Prince Archie Harrison?
New baby could be called Princess Diana.
This worked OK for Michael Jackson & Katie Price.
Yes but then her first name with be Princess. They are crazy but surely not crazy to name a kid like a cruise ship or with a stripper name on a birth certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The mysterious second birth certificate has never been published in its complete form. We only got to see a very limited view. Draw your own conclusions about why not one single newspaper published the second birth certificate in full....

Super Injunction in play here perhaps?;)

Reactions: 11
Who knows with these two but part of the reason they are quiet is what else is there for them to say or do. they dropped the racist bomb, it was news for 24hr, now we go back to other issues in the US and the world (even that ship getting stuck got more airtime then Megain). They probably thought more celebs would come to their side, but most have been staying quiet in the shadows.
The baby will give her something to show off about, but again that doesn’t last for long. I’m sure she is cooking something up, so stay tuned for the drama that is never ending with this gal.

Reactions: 28
MM has played her cards badly, she’s down to her bedrock of threatening the unthinkable - she’s shown herself to be venal & untrustworthy. The RF are not obliged to grant the children further titles & would be wise not to as H&M (merch) are loose cannons.

The path home to Harry is open, but not to her. Possibly a deal might struck about the kids being partly brought up in the UK - boarding schools etc - & back to the US for holidays, but alas I can see that Harry may have to come home without them.
It's actualy not about the RF but the General Public and at this point, giving those 2 anything would be far more damaging to the Monarchy than anything said on the Oprah chat show.
It's something that Meghan never really understood about the RF, they are there by consent and the taxpayers fund them. Currently in my opinion the Royal Family are value for money hence why they still exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe they haven't paid their PR bill? I'm enjoying the silence and Hazza's two jobs last week gave me a big laugh. One year after Megxit and she's turned him into Prince Chimpo. Honestly, you couldn't have imagined that back when they were tantruming around with their manifesto, summits and demands. Now he's a just another mid-tier celebrity selling life-coaching to middle-management. It's amazing to watch them crash.

I'm holding out for a RF announcement on 1 April and praying that the silver-penned genius who gave us 'recollections may vary' has lined up something that makes their titles disappear off with the penguins to Chunga Changa.
Me too! It is delicious. I reckon QVC beckons

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Re: the surrogate issue, didn't I read somewhere that her 1st, annulled marriage to an Italian ended because MM didn't tell him she couldn't have kids?
I read that she told him she was pregnant so they had to marry, then she had a 'miscarriage'. His parents found out that the pregnancy had been a lie, so had the marriage annulled on grounds of deception.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I read that she told him she was pregnant so they had to marry, then she had a 'miscarriage'. His parents found out that the pregnancy had been a lie, so had the marriage annulled on grounds of deception.
If it was anyone else you'd say 'nonsense'. It speaks volumes for Smeggy that, in her case, I totally believe that could be true.

Reactions: 30
Super Injunction in play here perhaps?;)
But the amendment states clearly what the changes are, and what sections of the original certificate the changes were made too, I think that it is about the titles being prominent.

Reactions: 9
Horses mouth:
Meghan: This morning, I woke up earlier than H and saw a note from someone on our team in the UK saying the Duke of Edinburgh had gone to the hospital.

Oprah: Yeah.

Meghan: But I just picked up the phone and I called the Queen just to check in.
It’s tit like this that really makes me wish someone would make Camilla saying “course” into a gif.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But the amendment states clearly what the changes are, and what sections of the original certificate the changes were made too, I think that it is about the titles being prominent.
Erm well actually we only get to see a few sentences of the changes. Not ALL of the changes - look at how the document is cropped.

Round of applause for Camilla Tominey calling out the Sussex loonies and their filthy antics.

ETA. I seem to remember last year that the SussexSquad hashtag was quietly being retired and I had wondered if there was legal stuff going on behind the scenes, given the persistent rumours that the Squad online activities are organised by PR professionals. So it's potentially quite significant that Camilla has flagged up that Sussex Squad are attacking the free press in this way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Found this fantastic article on Twitter, she also has one telling Harry to give up his titles. Oh and Meghan, she's black, genuinely black (not 12.5%), you gonna cry racism about her? No, don't think so.

I loveeee her article, as if she wrote what's happening in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Snippet for Tom Bowers.

Reactions: 19
Erm well actually we only get to see a few sentences of the changes. Not ALL of the changes - look at how the document is cropped.

Round of applause for Camilla Tominey calling out the Sussex loonies and their filthy antics.

Well as they appear to have listed the changes in numerical order I suppose they could have changed sections 1-3, so its possible the date and place of birth in section 1 could have been changed. Now that would have been a lot more interesting than the changes to the names. Cant see any reason for changing sections 2 and 3.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Megsy and Soho House - well worth a read

'Few of us have commented on the elephant not in the room, Markus Anderson, Information Officer of Soho House. Marcus, per Megsy, is the one with all of the secrets of the Soho House hierarchy. He apparently reviews all applications; therefore, he knows everything worth knowing about the Membership. Marcus is privy to very personal/private/ info. From the application form (which I understand is highly detailed).

Very few insiders, Marcus being one of them, know what information they contain or what is discussed, even jokingly, about financial dealings, wife swapping stories, debauchery, whatever, when they consider the application at a membership meeting. One point that must have the Membership insane is Markus’s relationship with Megsy and that they are/were such close friends. Marcus would likely have passed along some interesting tidbits to her about the Membership. Unimportant, but relative, is that Marcus is gay. Therefore, the only intimate thing they would share on their dinner dates was gossip. Certainly not politics, global warming, investment, news of the day; none of these things, as both seem sadly lacking in any substantive thought on an intellectual level.'

Fascinating stuff! Maybe Ghislaine Marcus has ghosted Smeggy!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ETA. I seem to remember last year that the SussexSquad hashtag was quietly being retired and I had wondered if there was legal stuff going on behind the scenes, given the persistent rumours that the Squad online activities are organised by PR professionals. So it's potentially quite significant that Camilla has flagged up that Sussex Squad are attacking the free press in this way.
I had to look up the green ink ref - the ‘frothing of lunatics’ writing to the press 😂😂😂 Honestly what a bunch of morons giving proof of everything in Tomineys article.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Markus Anderson ... every photo I see of him, he's smirking like an absolute demonic bleep of the first water. Global membership director for Soho House, but comes off with his 'matchmaking' like a sleazy old panderer, fixing up his actress/model 'friends' with ... uh, 'dates'. Apparently he's Smeg's 'best mate in the world' which doesn't shock me as of course she has a male BFF. She doesn't really like other women at all, does she?
I feel as though I need a course of antibiotics just after looking at them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.